Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Help Needed Asap - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed Asap (1625 Views)

Endtime Advert: "Female House Help Needed, To Make Oga Happy Sometimes " / Serious Help Needed (pix) Added (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help Needed Asap by oluwashedy: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Use condom, no! Now you see the consequences of enjoying it raw.... Congrats in advance

Re: Help Needed Asap by hibiscus76(f): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
why do u talk like dis u knw is impossible so dont preach nonsence u expectba 19yr old girl to be matured enuf. wat am sayin is why bring a child to suffer dat can wear cloth eat gud food or go to skool I feel pains wen I see kids begging or dat dey use for housegirl. is beta u send dem bac if u love dem. no be by to born pikin
why are so vexed like you've made a lot of girls abort and now you're feeling hurt at the mere mention of the word..oya sorry I forgot people like you can't control your sexual urge why then can't you opt for a contraceptive ..my bro you have no excuse to commit murder
Re: Help Needed Asap by hibiscus76(f): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
It still bothers me why a guy in his late twenties (a graduate at that) will impregnate his gf and will opt for abortion. What happens to his two hands and legs?

Even if he can't get a white collar job, can't he take up a "dirty job" to father the pregnancy?. As for me, I can take up a job that is not even befitting to my status in this kind of ugly situation
being in your late twenties doesn't always depict maturity you know..some people shaa
Re: Help Needed Asap by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
I dont know the demon that possesses the teenagers and youths of this generation o

how can u fvck ur bae and get her pregnant only to come to a public forum asking us for medcine u can use to terminate it

na all of us gather fvck the fvck wey una fvck undecided

abi u want make God punish us all for fvck wey only u and ur bae enjoy

for that thunder fire you

PS: it should be noted that i dont in anyway believe dis bleeped up story........i see dis as a desperate attempt to make front page like dat other yeye guy dat came asking the same request from us

all the same sha op........

Re: Help Needed Asap by jakandeola(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
hibiscus76:
why are so vexed like you've made a lot of girls abort and now you're feeling hurt at the mere mention of the word..oya sorry I forgot people like you can't control your sexual urge why then can't you opt for a contraceptive ..my bro you have no excuse to commit murder
am not vex dont judge me dat I abort for girl it take 2 to tango we both enjoy sex. am not a baby dat I shdnt enjoy sex if not condition I shd marry. is not murder dear
Re: Help Needed Asap by Young03(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Op don't mind all these people

let me help u wt wat u will buy

Buy feed fine,Astymin syrup, amoxicilin tabs, and extra panadol

gv it to her and e go comot

ewu @29 ...graduate na onu

Re: Help Needed Asap by hibiscus76(f): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
am not vex dont judge me dat I abort for girl it take 2 to tango we both enjoy sex. am not a baby dat I shdnt enjoy sex if not condition I shd marry. is not murder dear
call your shots then
Re: Help Needed Asap by oloyeagbaakin(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Op use mesofem the girl will see her period shaperly it can be used through the virgina but you have to dip it inside well just two tablet is OK and ask her to take the other two remaining tablet then tell her to prepare for her period.... Pregnancy aborted but be more careful next time my 2 cents
Re: Help Needed Asap by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
newyorks:
well she choosed to flush it. am in my late 20s in search of job i have main girl friend am dating but she's still in schl.
Main girlfriend?? The thunder that will fire you is on its way! Look at this human being o

Re: Help Needed Asap by tosyne2much(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:
being in your late twenties doesn't always depict maturity you know..some people shaa
That's very true sha

“I Am Not Ashamed To Raise A Person For Sex” — Actress, Omalicha Elom / How My Big Breast Fall In Front Of A Visitor / Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos)