Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) (9589 Views)

I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by passionate87(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2017
congrats bro ride on nothing do you, haters can talk for all they want
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2017
kimbra:
Airforce1, like seriously...which of your brothers is sponsoring this your mum's project?. We know it's not you. grin
Free the guy make he enjoy himself naw whether na him or his uncle say make he supervise since evidence no dey sebi na to congratulate am an make him happy.
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Some is definitely wrong the 28, all the 28 years old guys here behaves like werey
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by WebSurfer(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Dimples129:

I have dimples, do you have a house because I'm a sucker for a man with a house grin

You lol! You forever looking for something tongue
where are you from ?
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Leriebloom(f): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2017
This is why monitoring spirits don't need to stress their selves anylonger grin They can fish info about you online. grin grin
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Leriebloom:
This is why monitoring spirits don't need to stress their selves anylonger grin They can fish info about you online. grin grin

You néver can tell... Airforce1 could be your destined FUTURE HUSBAND cool

"ONLY TIME" grin
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Leriebloom(f): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

"ONLY TIME" grin

Yea right grin When pigs starts flying, just maybe.
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

"ONLY TIME" grin

God forbids
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Airforce1:

God forbids

hahahah! nothing do you ßaba! cool
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Leriebloom:

Yea right grin When pigs starts flying, just maybe.

Why art thou so SAVAGE?

Tell me a lie ßlôom→→tell me you don't ♥ him already grin
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Leriebloom(f): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Why art thou so SAVAGE?

Tell me a lie ßlôom→→tell me you don't ♥ him already grin

Love....is that the name of a new sponge grin
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Leriebloom:

Love....is that the name of a new sponge grin

Meeehnnn! I give up! grincheesy

..now I'm so certain the world's ending soon grincheesycheesy
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Leriebloom(f): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Meeehnnn! I give up! grincheesy

..now I'm so certain the world's ending soon grincheesycheesy

Lol grin
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Leriebloom:
Say yes to him now. You dont want to trend on nairaland when he build you a house abi? smiley have a good week dear.
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Leriebloom(f): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Say yes to him now. You dont want to trend on nairaland when he build you a house abi? smiley have a good week dear.

Ayam not understanding grin
You are looking for trouble ba grin
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Leriebloom:

Ayam not understanding grin
You are looking for trouble ba grin
as you see me so.. I am powerless . Free house/publicity for the taking + I wished you a great week. I no try
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Leriebloom(f): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
as you see me so.. I am powerless . Free house/publicity for the taking + I wished you a great week. I no try

I hear tongue
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by stiffmeister(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
even to show house... you're using camera 360 or whatever app you use to snap

what phone are you using self
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by CaraJewel(f): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
LalaSnakeLala:
Your face and the house look alike
Lol
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
liar liar...
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by FIDELITY24(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
ndujekwu:
Kwantinu!!!! Till ur village people start using ur picture to fan themselves while singing "no do no do, no do gra gra for me oooooo" grin grin grin
Hahahaha... nairaland una no go kill person wit laff o
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Tenniebae(f): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dis is so childish dude...tot u wer matured oo...evry hustler dnt broadcast der achievements to pple....pple cee it demsef...grow up boi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? / Zookeeper Rape And Impregnate Female Orangutan(picture) / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.