Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (65717 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by IYANGBALI: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Make we scatter everything jo, I can't wait to take over my Igbo landlord's house
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by gberra: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
dumie:

In your dreams
bae, Come to daddy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Igba123: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Movic1:
The problem with the igbos is that they want to eat their akpu and still have it which is not possible. The tension was not as high like this when Kanu was issuing is own threat and hate now an unknown group issued their own, the igbos are playing the victim. 

Igbos should watch their utterance and caution  those blockheads called ipob including their so called leader Kanu
playing d victim? Maybe dis has gotten another meaning dat I don't knw. I need to update my English.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by misano(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
tjark1:

Please mention one politician who's not a thief.

Where r u from?

Check the ex-Governors from 1999 to date, what have they done to develop their/your LGA after leaving office.

They're all thieves and will all steal my dear. But if these guys can invest in their various states like Atiku has done,
We won't be depending so much on FG.

Let us stop hating the people we need

So, because past leaders have stolen before we should take our time and search 4 anoda thief abi? Thank God say U agree say D man na thief.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Gotze1: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
you think if kasala bust now yorubas are safe? Even shia muslims are not safe not to even talk of cone heads,keep celebrating when casualty come in una go look for how una go hide go bury una brother for backyard ode! grin grin
So you think Yoruba will fight with you. Nope, but if you try to involve them, then you are writing letter to your end so fast.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by donborg(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I appreciate the renewed sense of Igbo pride the IPOB movement has given we the Igbo but every movement must be analysed taking note of its strategy, advantages and disadvantages. Please was it necessary for him to say" Kill the Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba" in order to rally Igbo people to his cause? Did he who wants to lead a nation not know the consequence of that statement? If he didn't know that means he is stupid and is not capable of leading a nation; if he did it means that he is a person not after the well-being of his people but just wants to rise passions to acquire power.
that he said those words metamorphorically doesnt mean he should be literarily taken serious becos he clearly does not have the means nor the resources to do it! i think the hausa fulanis are jittery about the consequences of biafra on their free oil money not on the mere words of a then attention seeker and now foremost igbo leader nnamdi kanu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by iykomo666(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Movic1:
The problem with the igbos is that they want to eat their akpu and still have it which is not possible. The tension was not as high like this when Kanu was issuing is own threat and hate now an unknown group issued their own, the igbos are playing the victim. 

Igbos should watch their utterance and caution  those blockheads called ipob including their so called leader Kanu
hey coward is ur brain paining u

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by hilroy: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
donborg:
reverse psychology my foot! the igbos in the north are in the minority so they can always be treated as a collateral damage when push turns to shove!

The ultimatum given by arewa group yesterday should be a catalyst for the secession you have been clamoring for in years. But instead your Ohaneze ndigbo and Massob are busy pleading with Nigeria government to safe them from Hausa massacre. Your Ipob and Cownu hasn't even altered a word since yesterday. I believe that they are shiiting on their pants now. You are all bunch of cowards using reverse psychology to whip sentiments.
You said you want your Biafra, the Northerners told you to leave their land, the southwestern told you they don't want you in their land, the Niger deltan cut all affiliation with you. But you all still crying that others are holding you from having your freedom. If that's not reverse psychology, tell me what it is?
You guys must have that your Biafra whether you like it or not

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Zither(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Even when the Yoruba support you guys, u still hate on them. I was the first to speak up against the nonsense threat issued by that Aboki group but it seems the igbos are hell bent on making us their permanent enemy. One thing you guys still haven't learnt is that you always need allies along the line. You can't surround yourself with just enemies. It will yield no positive result.

My 2cents.

Would you blame them for treating the Yorubas as an enemy when they are in an illusion of coalition with the North to detain the Igbos from enjoying their right of secession?

I am no preacher of division but I already see mighty cracks on the walls of this house called Nigeria. The inevitable collapse is just a matter of time like a ship waiting to sink.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Kiakia(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Is it not better to Restructure and live in peace than to maintain the status quo and live in Hostility
The same people that do not want Restructuring also do not want outright secession of any group...and yet they are always the first to threaten.
They are the only ones benefiting from the Amalgamation blunder of Lord Lugard.
Even Atiku supports restructuring.
#NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED.
If Nigeria is restructured into regions as obtained in the past, all these nonsense will stop. This State thing is not working. The country will still remain one if this restructuring takes place. By the way, do Nigeria still have a President? Why is the budget yet to be signed six months into 2017? What has become of the Report of the three-man panel set up to investigate the suspended SGF and NIA DG? Questions without answers! All because Nigeria have no President at the moment!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Lightening: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Even when the Yoruba support you guys, u still hate on them. I was the first to speak up against the nonsense threat issued by that Aboki group but it seems the igbos are hell bent on making us their permanent enemy. One thing you guys still haven't learnt is that you always need allies along the line. You can't surround yourself with just enemies. It will yield no positive result.

My 2cents.

Allies? The first time we tried it, it turned and haunted us for a long time. Never again!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Lush100(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
nerodenero:
Educated Northerners in power are the reason the north is backward. They deny the people quality education and use religion as a massive too to deceive them.

The Northern elites are very educated and own more oil blocks/wells in Niger Delta than any other ethnic group, so it is right for them to distant themselves from the report. They benefit more from one-Nigeria than any other tribe.

The educated Northern elites are like bats. They are neither a bat nor a rat. Trust them not!

they are neither a bird or a rat**
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
donborg:
that he said those words metamorphorically doesnt mean he should be literarily taken serious becos he clearly does not have the means nor the resources to do it! i think the hausa fulanis are jittery about the consequences of biafra on their free oil money not on the mere words of a then attention seeker and now foremost igbo leader nnamdi kanu.

That is not a defence. Kill Hausa means kill Hausa and nothing more. There is no other means of interpretation for that statement. He sounded like Shekau in his videos. The only reason why I did not support his detention was because at the same time he was being detained Fulani herdsmen were killing people in Agatu and Enugu and the Govt was saying that they were from Somalia while refusing to prosecute them. To condemn your own while others were defending theirs will then be foolish.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by toprealman: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
tjark1:

He's a former vice president of this country.
The only Nigeria politician with the biggest investment and employer of labour in the entire North East.

American University of Nigeria and the Academy only pays more 1,500 staff...

Now, Who are you?
Asking someone who s/he is just doesn't make sense.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by DarkHenrie(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Sorry, what counter response by the south east group is he referring to as thoughtless?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Iykefirm(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
the guy that issued such a threat should b arrested asap,nigeria belongs to all of us,just that some miscreants are making it ungovernable,that threat is a treasonable felony which we cannot afford to overlook
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by YelloweWest: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

What about your biafra? Abi you no want am again?
Me ??

Biafra

U have it twisted. I an against biafra movement especially in Rivers state.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by deedeedee1: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
YelloweWest:

Me ??

Biafra

U have it twisted. I an against biafra movement especially in Rivers state.
Ok but you support niger delta republic right?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by YelloweWest: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
deedeedee1:

Ok but you support niger delta republic right?
Yes. If our people want it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by obyrich(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Edu3Again:
The way the North is using fulani Herdsmen to harass people in the South has sealed Nigeria's future.

This is Edo State, fulani cows in the class rooms
By the time it sinks in how they are being ruled by the North , they will wake up.

The rest of the South East and South South are awake.

The South West is still in waking up, but know deep inside all is not well.
We South South. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by verygudbadguy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lightening:

Allies? The first time we tried it, it turned and haunted us for a long time. Never again!

So u prefer to see us as ur enemy. U are still dwelling on the past. We were not born when ur fathers had issues with our fathers. If I were u, I will let it slide and foresee the future instead...

Love is life....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by 0b100100111: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:

It is the northerners that are panicking, from hell rufai to Atiku etc. Real Igbos don't give a fvck on this. We expected them to give 24 hours utimentum not 4 months.

No be una again!

Always chest-beating!

Same thing Ojukwu did before he sacrificed 3,000,000 souls on a platter of wood!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Daddybright1986(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
I just hope this will not be the beginning of second civil war. If Nigeria will break I don't mind but let it be through constitutional means. And so far the only region that want to go is the South east region pls I asked our able leadership in this country to allow them to go since it is their wish without any bloodshed
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Daddybright1986(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Social media is our biggest problem in this Nigeria, just posting news just to ignite more hate amongst us,
Let's remember that b4 we were Igbo,Hausa ,or Yoruba,or even Nigeria.. We are all human beings and hold each other d obligation to love one another
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by aribisala0(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
SingleDad:
idiotic ewedu eating bastardized cutlass cut face smelly animal.
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by akpamuomenka: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
0b100100111:

No be una again!

Always chest-beating!

Same thing Ojukwu did before he sacrificed 3,000,000 souls on a platter of wood!

How many did you sacrifice in mile 12 and Kwara State?.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by 0b100100111: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:

How many did you sacrifice in mile 12 and Kwara State?.

Not up to 2% of 3,000,000!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Lush100(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

That is not a defence. Kill Hausa means kill Hausa and nothing more. There is no other means of interpretation for that statement. He sounded like Shekau in his videos. The only reason why I did not support his detention was because at the same time he was being detained Fulani herdsmen were killing people in Agatu and Enugu and the Govt was saying that they were from Somalia while refusing to prosecute them. To condemn your own while others were defending theirs will then be foolish.

when someone is analysing things objectively u will know he is a non-tribalistic person.

I don't support the way NK & this youth are going about this supremacy battle of s thing using vulgar or barbaric means, the best way is routing it thru the Senate/leaders,

it may take time but it can be achieved
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by donborg(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

and how many has he killed so far with his mouth prof?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by aribisala0(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
SingleDad:
idiotic ewedu eating bastardized cutlass cut face smelly animal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by rottennaija(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Is it not better to Restructure and live in peace than to maintain the status quo and live in Hostility
The same people that do not want Restructuring also do not want outright secession of any group...and yet they are always the first to threaten.
They are the only ones benefiting from the Amalgamation blunder of Lord Lugard.
Even Atiku supports restructuring.
#NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED.

Please, explain to me, what is restructuring
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by 0b100100111: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Make we scatter everything jo, I can't wait to take over my Igbo landlord's house

I have 20 shops I intend to loot if e scatter too !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Bans Bet9ja, Nairabet, Other Gambling Services, In Anambra / Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.