Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (65694 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by JUBILEE2000: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
The truth is that u can't intimidate an Igbo man. Threaten an igbo man at ur own peril.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by louiskay(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
tjark1:

He's a former vice president of this country.
The only Nigeria politician with the biggest investment and employer of labour in the entire North East.

American University of Nigeria and the Academy only pays more 1,500 staff...

Now, Who are you?

Paid or

for free
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by misano(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
YelloweWest:
Atiku will make a good president.

Before u call him thief ask your l self this question, who isn't a thief in Nigerian politics?

Okay, make him ur personal President. One love my broda.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by permit(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:
Hahaha, fear no go gree them come out.
.wats gonna happen jun 12?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by misano(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Schematics:
Truth be told, Atiku is such a detribalized Nigerian politician. We shall pay you back in 2019. Atiku-Obi or Atiku-Soludo ticket will be a game-changer.

#GO ATIKU

How much is ur monthly salary. Atiku must be paying U well abi?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by technicallyrich(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please let hope these dream I have doesn't come true.
I was in a dream nnmadi kanu was killed for speaking the truth and it angered SS and SE and they saw that everything he was saying was true before they killed him.so they went away and formed their country and it was so bueatiful,peaceful and lovely.
The north and west were together and they treated we yorubas like slaves.they took drugs to fukkk our women mercilessly and since we yorubas women love sex many began to fall in love with them.they will be working while their wive moan in the bedroom.
Our men were so afraid and some started drinking rat poison,jumped inside river etc.
I couldn't take it anymore and since our men couldn't fight there was a war and I began the leader. I did JUJU and the babalawo gave me a pant I shouldn't change untill the war is over.in that dream I wore only that pant without bra and as I was shoting my ak 47 my brest was flapping.
Then my boyfriend ojukwu waked me up as he like makin swt love to me every morning.
Pls what's the meaning of these dream.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by perez100: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
If Hausa talk, Yorubas will hide and they expect Igbos to follow suit.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by bigtt76(f): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
They're coming out now to denounce the ultimatum ...they same people who couldn't voice out against Boko Haram grin

Daminaj1:
Following the ultimatum given to Igbos living in the North by some youths in the North, the former Vice President is of the opinion that the ultimatum issued by a Northern youth coalition to the Igbos to quit the region is provocative, and a grave threat to national security.

See the rest of his tweet below.

#OneNigeria.

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/06/former-vp-atiku-reacts-to-ultimatum.html

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by kasheemawo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
I still maintain my stance, Educated Northerners reason more like an Average Igbo man. Atiku, El rufai are on the list. An Average Igbo man believes that peaceful resolution is the key to sustainable development.
northern youths have talked sense to iPod touts
They are noe preaching peace cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:

It is the northerners that are panicking, from hell rufai to Atiku etc. Real Igbos don't give a fvck on this. We expected them to give 24 hours utimentum not 4 months.
Absolutely! if they are really serious they should ve given 24 hours ultimatum like you ve asserted, i think they have chosen to give 4 months just to see if the Igbos will have a change of mind within that time.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Xkalaban(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
A word is enough for the wise. Any Igbo person that refuses to see this ultimatum as an opportunity & use the next couple months to organize and relocate his house hold & business elsewhere for good, should have himself to blame if and when things spiral out of hand. One Nigeria or not, I don't see why a right thinking Igbo person would go up north to reside. I personally wldn't do it, not even if you offer me the heavens. It'd be like living in a place surrounded by Mambas, Centipedes & Scorpions on a daily seeking to harm u.

Umunne na umunna, lotawa nu úlò bia ka anyi nyuko mamiri onu choro uzo mezie obodo anyi. Ain't no place like home.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by misano(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
tjark1:

He's a former vice president of this country.
The only Nigeria politician with the biggest investment and employer of labour in the entire North East.

American University of Nigeria and the Academy only pays more 1,500 staff...

Now, Who are you?

That ur Atiku is a thief.... He stole D countries wealth to build a private school.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Xkalaban:
A word is enough for the wise. Any Igbo person that refuses to see this ultimatum as an opportunity & use the next couple months to organize and relocate his house hold & business elsewhere for good, should have himself to blame if and when things spiral out of hand. One Nigeria or not, I don't see why a right thinking Igbo person would go up north to reside. I personally wldn't do it, not even if you offer me the heavens. It'd be like living in a place surrounded by Mambas, Centipedes & Scorpions on a daily seeking to harm u.

Umunne na umunna, lotawa nu úlò bia ka anyi nyuko mamiri onu choro uzo mezie obodo anyi. Ain't no place like home.
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Qyubee(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
I just watched footage of civil wars in Liberia, sierra Leone etc...its not palatable at all. Ppl clamoring for breakup thru violent means don't mean well even for their own family. Lets stop the hatred speeches pls!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Gayigaskia(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Daminaj1:
Following the ultimatum given to Igbos living in the North by some youths in the North, the former Vice President is of the opinion that the ultimatum issued by a Northern youth coalition to the Igbos to quit the region is provocative, and a grave threat to national security.

See the rest of his tweet below.

#OneNigeria.

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/06/former-vp-atiku-reacts-to-ultimatum.html

Atiku is also like Elrufai a fool. I didn't not see ibos politician condemning their youths for releasing theses kind of statements
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by DropShot: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
I still maintain my stance, Educated Northerners reason more like an Average Igbo man. Atiku, El rufai are on the list. An Average Igbo man believes that peaceful resolution is the key to sustainable development.
Which average Igbo is reasonable? Which average Igbo believes in peaceful resolution? I suppose Kanu is below average Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by DropShot: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! if they are really serious they should ve given 24 hours ultimatum like you ve asserted, i think they have chosen to give 4 months just to see if the Igbos will have a change of mind within that time.
They have been reasonable by giving enough time. If they gave 24 hours, that'd be crude and unreasonable.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by toprealman: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
All those Northern guys REACTING to the call by the arewa youths are solidly behind this move, don't be hoodwinked!
Atiku, ElRufai,..... next!!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by CioAngels(f): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Is it not better to Restructure and live in peace than to maintain the status quo and live in Hostility
The same people that do not want Restructuring also do not want outright secession of any group...and yet they are always the first to threaten.
They are the only ones benefiting from the Amalgamation blunder of Lord Lugard.
Even Atiku supports restructuring.
#NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED.
Until the rest people, non- northerners let them know that they are No slave to them.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
KahlDrogo:
This is why you people can hardly be taken seriously. You accuse them of being the "first to threaten" and TOTALLY IGNORE THE ORIGIN OF THEIR THREAT!

When have igbo leaders of yoots ever cautioned Nnamdi Kanu over his hate utterances? You people wake up, insult ALL northerners, Insult ALL Muslims, name dogs and cow after their respected brother, and then EXPECT THEM TO GIVE YOU A BEAR HUG IN RETURN!

You people just don't get it. You sow what you reap. Sow hatred and that is what you should expect in return and not some Romeo and Juliet fairytale.

You could have your country but be careful how you go about it. You don't have to make enemies of everything and everyone to do so.

Nnamdi Kanu your nightmare was never taken serious by many Igbos until Buharii made him popular by arresting him

Besides, how can you compare his rhetorical with people that issued ultimatum that others should leave their region? You seem to be daft man...

The northern youths coalition was clear that it is the May 30 sit at home that precipitated their ultimatum so why you trying to twist the narrative?

Nnamdi kanu never spoke for Igbos but for his group IPOB and they never at any time called for anyone to leave the SE. If he made other stupid comments, people in the east never took him serious until buhari made that costly mistake of arresting him...

Stop trying to be smart by quarter and quit comparing one man's actions to a coalition of northern youths...

Face the truth for once!

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
DropShot:

They have been reasonable by giving enough time. If they gave 24 hours, that'd be crude and unreasonable.
i don't think so! if they wanted to be reasonable they would've given1 year or 24 months, they are obviously in panic perhaps paranoid. hence the knee jack Approach

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:
They nailed Him on the cross thinking that they have done Him evil without knowing that they have helped him fulfill His Earthly ministry.

If the northern youths are serious, let them recall their people in SE.

It was a jew like you who nailed him and not the Ishmaelites. Mischief maker. Begone from this thread coward akpu and ugu republic chest beater.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by felicitywe(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Movic1:
The problem with the igbos is that they want to eat their akpu and still have it which is not possible. The tension was not as high like this when Kanu was issuing is own threat and hate now an unknown group issued their own, the igbos are playing the victim. 

Igbos should watch their utterance and caution  those blockheads called ipob including their so called leader Kanu
I know you admire the resolute stand of the Igbo man.ipob&massob v shown that they r peaceful against all odds & military brutality.Tell me were u not ashamed when on 30th May there was a successful seat at home with no single violence.Even at d threat of war,Biafrans will be peaceful.And at a Biafran nation they stand d chance of being a good expartraite&investors than ur. ppl.Lagos is a good case.Think how ur ppl will be great lk biafrans d great African mercantilists and capitalists.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by farouk0403(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ipob asked for it and the north gladly give them their freedom come 1st october.

The igbos should send all the northerners staying in southeast back home, we are tired of their endless rants and chestbeating.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by lawalosky(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:
They nailed Him on the cross thinking that they have done Him evil without knowing that they have helped him fulfill His Earthly ministry.

If the northern youths are serious, let them recall their people in SE.
how many are they in SW compare to igbos in the north... lets stop this drum beat for war, is gona b sore at the end bro,
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by EnuguDadImoMom: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Even IpobExposed is yet to recover from the shock of 30th May 2017. MgbatiMgbati people will cry on June 12, I am sure nobody will obey their useless holiday on that day.
Hahaha, that Jambite? I heard he has gono lol.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
KahlDrogo:
This is why you people can hardly be taken seriously. You accuse them of being the "first to threaten" and TOTALLY IGNORE THE ORIGIN OF THEIR THREAT!

When have igbo leaders of yoots ever cautioned Nnamdi Kanu over his hate utterances? You people wake up, insult ALL northerners, Insult ALL Muslims, name dogs and cow after their respected brother, and then EXPECT THEM TO GIVE YOU A BEAR HUG IN RETURN!

You people just don't get it. You sow what you reap. Sow hatred and that is what you should expect in return and not some Romeo and Juliet fairytale.

You could have your country but be careful how you go about it. You don't have to make enemies of everything and everyone to do so.
i wonder how you came to all this your conclusions, especially the Ridiculous claims of naming dogs and cats, i mean, since when has it become a crime or forbidding in nigeria to name your pets what ever name you wish to?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by verygudbadguy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
you think if kasala bust now yorubas are safe? Even shia muslims are not safe not to even talk of cone heads,keep celebrating when casualty come in una go look for how una go hide go bury una brother for backyard ode! grin grin

Even when the Yoruba support you guys, u still hate on them. I was the first to speak up against the nonsense threat issued by that Aboki group but it seems the igbos are hell bent on making us their permanent enemy. One thing you guys still haven't learnt is that you always need allies along the line. You can't surround yourself with just enemies. It will yield no positive result.

My 2cents.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
perez100:
If Hausa talk, Yorubas will hide and they expect Igbos to follow suit.

For wetin? When igbos have warriors like igodo and okonta? Never smiley
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by emi14: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Movic1:
The problem with the igbos is that they want to eat their akpu and still have it which is not possible. The tension was not as high like this when Kanu was issuing is own threat and hate now an unknown group issued their own, the igbos are playing the victim. 

Igbos should watch their utterance and caution  those blockheads called ipob including their so called leader Kanu
Igbos have maintain a common motive and that is sovereignty. Let them go with their greed. They don't want Nigeria again. You hate them and they don't want you. Allow them to go .keep your advice and analysis. Igbos are not interested and cannot not change. Do you want to commit genocide?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by EnuguDadImoMom: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Icon79:
Nope. Only the Afonja do that .... Ndi Igbo are not in that business at all grin

O pari

Hahaha...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
KahlDrogo:

...is not a misnormal to label your integrity as a stupid gesture,..so because of insults we are now the originator of Hatred? Go and ask how Igbos where slaughtered in the north even to the extent of killing their fellow. Northerners because they are christians,..pls mind how you reason

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace / Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.