Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (65735 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by anykProperties: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Notwithstanding, let my brothers and sister up there come home

Are you in Enugu State? Want to sell, buy or lease land? AnykProperties LTD is here to give you the best of services. Contact us @anykproperties@gmail.com, whatsapp:08038085317
https://www.nairaland.com/3846495/want-sell-buy-lease-land
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by issum(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
but why when ipob and massob declare sit at home their politician and elders kept mum? tired of this foolish flat headed people
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by ularibabe: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mind you we are NOT and will NEVER be afraid. We Biafra are ready for you Northerners to carry out what you said, we called for a sit at home and you saw whathapped so now I wish you do what you said comenext 3 months. Zoo is what younotherners are
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Jlow2: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
2019 sai turaki
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by deedeedee1: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
YelloweWest:

Yes. If our people want it.
My advice for you guys is to leave this country. It will never develop!!
Are you igboid?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by DeRay98(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
YelloweWest:
Atiku will make a good president.

Before u call him thief ask your l self this question, who isn't a thief in Nigerian politics?

Atiku will make a good President? I can that he has already seduced you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by binsanni(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Na dem sabi.... Na wetin dem blow inside trumpet the youths dey blow out...

One day na one day, the hunter will become hunted.
an when the game kicked off•• u will carry your cayah hide inside hole.. ode
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by wadetaw202: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
akpamuomenka:
They nailed Him on the cross thinking that they have done Him evil without knowing that they have helped him fulfill His Earthly ministry.

If the northern youths are serious, let them recall their people in SE.

You have opportunity to firm Biafra now, why are you shying away? maybe you weren't really serious about your Biafra or you didn't know the consequences of what you were clamoring for
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by wadetaw202: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
I still maintain my stance, Educated Northerners reason more like an Average Igbo man. Atiku, El rufai are on the list. An Average Igbo man believes that peaceful resolution is the key to sustainable development.

Anyone who watches how you've been handling your Biafra agitation would know that you guys are senseless. You are only good at beating chest and making noise like empty barrels.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
mmb:
Who is the Atiku?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I will just assume you said that as a sacarsm but if you are sincerely asking that question then I have a question for you. "WHEN DID YOU MIGRATE TO NIGERIA?"
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by iykofias(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
technicallyrich:
Please let hope these dream I have doesn't come true.
I was in a dream nnmadi kanu was killed for speaking the truth and it angered SS and SE and they saw that everything he was saying was true before they killed him.so they went away and formed their country and it was so bueatiful,peaceful and lovely.
The north and west were together and they treated we yorubas like slaves.they took drugs to fukkk our women mercilessly and since we yorubas women love sex many began to fall in love with them.they will be working while their wive moan in the bedroom.
Our men were so afraid and some started drinking rat poison,jumped inside river etc.
I couldn't take it anymore and since our men couldn't fight there was a war and I began the leader. I did JUJU and the babalawo gave me a pant I shouldn't change untill the war is over.in that dream I wore only that pant without bra and as I was shoting my ak 47 my brest was flapping.
Then my boyfriend ojukwu waked me up as he like makin swt love to me every morning.
Pls what's the q of these dream.
it mite b malaria
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nigeria is a show. We Nigerians are just confused, we don't know what we want
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
donborg:
and how many has he killed so far with his mouth prof?
That is why I said I did not support his detention. Ordinarily he should have been in jail and I will support but since those who did actual killings were walking free why should he then be in jail?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by verygudbadguy(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
binsanni:

an when the game kicked off•• u will carry your cayah hide inside hole.. ode

Your uncivilized self will hide inside hole... Uneducated idiot. I will bl*w your brain off when it starts. You and ur stinking group. I bet you can't handle a gun. Your daga won't come anything near me. Assh*les.

Fire for fire now. I no send ur insulting Abokis.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by IYANGBALI: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
0b100100111:

I have 20 shops I intend to loot if e scatter too !
carry go. Igbos that are developing other people's land go hear am, I can't wait for them to leave Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by verygudbadguy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Zither:

Would you blame them for treating the Yorubas as an enemy when they are in an illusion of coalition with the North to detain the Igbos from enjoying their right of secession?

I am no preacher of division but I already see mighty cracks on the walls of this house called Nigeria. The inevitable collapse is just a matter of time like a ship waiting to sink.

Choose at your own peril. We, Yorubas, have accommodated you guys without any wahala. Some of you even come here to brag that you own Lagos. We never slaughter any igbo. We have shown you love but you are hell bent on hating us. I have so many igbo friends and they love me but the ones outside SW do not like us a bit.

You don't want to have us as enemies I bet. We are peace loving people but don't pray that we turn our back against you guys.

Good night my dear friend.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Tecno66: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
mmb:
Who is the Atiku?
The former vice president of nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Tecno66: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
Atiku may have his own shortcomings but I think he would not have allowed most of the madness that are the halmark of PMB's government.
Daminaj1:
Following the ultimatum given to Igbos living in the North by some youths in the North, the former Vice President is of the opinion that the ultimatum issued by a Northern youth coalition to the Igbos to quit the region is provocative, and a grave threat to national security.

See the rest of his tweet below.

#OneNigeria.

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/06/former-vp-atiku-reacts-to-ultimatum.html

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by iykofias(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
0b100100111:

Not up to 2% of 3,000,000!
una oba n his abobuka dey for prison for 3+ months, did they also carry his throne there, today's news showed cows learning in classes in edo state. Can I hear all me yoruba brothers shout sai baba grin

ANI-MAN
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by binsanni(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Your uncivilized self will hide inside hole... Uneducated idiot. I will bl*w your brain off when it starts. You and ur stinking group. I bet you can't handle a gun. Your daga won't come anything near me. Assh*les.

Fire for fire now. I no send ur insulting Abokis.

It took you almost a month to source for money to buy data!!
Now we will start seeing your annoying posts again!
May your data finish before month end again!! Amen!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by verygudbadguy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
binsanni:

It took you almost a month to source for money to buy data!!
Now we will start seeing your annoying posts again!
May your data finish before month end again!! Amen!

Lol. I like dat sense of humour. Life is not that serious that we should kee ourselves over.

But do not forget the message. I may not be able to buy data but I have passed a valid message. Ponder over it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
OJUcrook:
Turaki Adamawa, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar knows that the ibos have a very weak emotion and can be easily manipulated. He has catched in on the Kaduna Declaration Saga to further score cheap campaign points and ingratiate himself before the ibos ahead of his 2019 presidential ambition

The Igbos are a dumb people with brain the size of a fly's.
They are already falling for Atiku and El-rufai's gimmick. They act by emotion rather by intellect.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by binsanni(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Lol. I like dat sense of humour. Life is not that serious that we should kee ourselves over.

But do not forget the message. I may not be able to buy data but I have passed a valid message. Ponder over it.
am too old for this mhen.. incase if u are still in pain come an lick my ass•• pen droped
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
you think if kasala bust now yorubas are safe? Even shia muslims are not safe not to even talk of cone heads,keep celebrating when casualty come in una go look for how una go hide go bury una brother for backyard ode! grin grin

Have you Igbos become so paranoid with yoruba that whoever speaks against you must be yoruba ? You are so dumb as to think the fellow you quoted is yoruba. You people surely have a serious problem. You, of your freewill, have made the yoruba become your nightmare, nemesis and waterloo. More grease to your irrational ego.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Bondesniger(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
i just no
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Jidibia(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dcaliphate:
Nigeria, a bastard son of a thousand fathers grin
The GOOD the BAD and the UGLY.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Ericnrm(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Abeg the way this country dey go make we just bring Britain back for the second colonial rule.. Hate everywhere and no progress in the country. Meanwhile,one stupid child will be agonizing over something(Biafra) instead of thinking on how to move the nation forward. You people don't know hate leads to war and war leads to bloodshed. Ask any of your older relatives who were alive during civil war and they'd tell you that war is a curse that leaves a black spot on a nation's history. Nigeria go soon turn to Sudan or Korea where North and South dey always fight each other,secession won't solve anything in my opinion.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Siscooh: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
OJUcrook:
Turaki Adamawa, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar knows that the ibos have a very weak emotion and can be easily manipulated. He has catched in on the Kaduna Declaration Saga to further score cheap campaign points and ingratiate himself before the ibos ahead of his 2019 presidential ambition
Forget. Igbo will stand for him inspite of your comment
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
I still maintain my stance, Educated Northerners reason more like an Average Igbo man. Atiku, El rufai are on the list. An Average Igbo man believes that peaceful resolution is the key to sustainable development.

Pacifism.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=akpamuomenka post=57288855]

Even IpobExposed is yet to recover from the shock of 30th May 2017. MgbatiMgbati people will cry on June 12, I am sure nobody will obey their useless holiday on that day. [/quot

Crying more than the bereaved. June 12 is already more than 2 decades old.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by dumie(f): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
bae, Come to daddy.
In your dreams?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by LanceO: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
donborg:
reverse psychology my foot! the igbos in the north are in the minority so they can always be treated as a collateral damage when push turns to shove!
What a sad mentality you have their.... Wow...
That is really sad... Selfishness of the highest order...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Holds Umbrella For Osinbajo When It Was Raining In Ekiti (Pic / Five Governors President Buhari Respects (photos) / Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.