Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (65740 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Schematics:
Truth be told, Atiku is such a detribalized Nigerian politician. We shall pay you back in 2019. Atiku-Obi or Atiku-Soludo ticket will be a game-changer.

#GO ATIKU

For where ? Atiku+ibo ticket is a pipe dream and DoA. He will fail woefully. He will automatically loose votes in the core north, SW and states like Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and perhaps Edo. No sensible people in Nigeria is ready to trust an Ibo in Aso Rock in whatever capacity. Once a rebel, always a rebel. You sealed your fate as to that after the last elections and liepods idiocyncracies.
But you are free to dream. There is no crime in having fantasy dreams. You can always wake up in a fantasy island.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by gberra: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
dumie:

In your dreams?
You can be daddy's baby. Daddy would treat you right, I swear. Sweerie just Holla at daddy. Let me be your daddy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by akon4u: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na wetin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by dumie(f): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
You can be daddy's baby. Daddy would treat you right, I swear. Sweerie just Holla at daddy. Let me be your daddy.
I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by SoNature(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

The Igbos are a dumb people with brain the size of a fly's.
They are already falling for Atiku and El-rufai's gimmick. They act by emotion rather by intellect.

It's not 2019 yet and you are calling the Igbos names. What's up with the name calling?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
SoNature:

It's not 2019 yet and you are calling the Igbos names. What's up with the name calling?

And you don't call others names, do you ? Pot and kettle.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by verygudbadguy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
binsanni:

am too old for this mhen.. incase if u are still in pain come an lick my ass•• pen droped

Lol. I am not an ass licker. U should be happy I am in a good mood tonight. I replied all your mentions. That's worth more than a million. I don't need to claim superiority or less.

We disagree to agree. That's what real men do.

Peace!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by gberra: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
dumie:

I'll pass
I can disarm you sweerie & that's a fact.
We could be matured in our convo notwithstanding.

-daddy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by femolii: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
you think if kasala bust now yorubas are safe? Even shia muslims are not safe not to even talk of cone heads,keep celebrating when casualty come in una go look for how una go hide go bury una brother for backyard ode! grin grin
shut up what do u know mumu do u think we will fold our hands n be looking in sw. we are more safe.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Carter4luv(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
I trust d igbo youths all the northern in igbo region should leave d state bf September 1st. God punish dem north youths
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Cjrane2: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
I am begging Igbos in the north to PLEASE come back home. Or even relocate to Mali, Senegal or Congo if you hate Igboland so much.

If the men don't want to listen, please send home your wives and children to continue their education in the SE as you are there defending your property with your houseboys.

Biko, we are begging Igbos in the north to listen !

Just know that when the time comes, your people will not be restrained from acting just because you are still in the north
!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by MrSly(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Schematics:
Truth be told, Atiku is such a detribalized Nigerian politician. We shall pay you back in 2019. Atiku-Obi or Atiku-Soludo ticket will be a game-changer.

#GO ATIKU
trash!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by MrSly(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Edu3Again:
The way the North is using fulani Herdsmen to harass people in the South has sealed Nigeria's future.

This is Edo State, fulani cows in the class rooms
By the time it sinks in how they are being ruled by the North , they will wake up.

The rest of the South East and South South are awake.

The South West is still in waking up, but know deep inside all is not well.
Are you sure that the slum in those pics is a school, govt. school?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Edu3Again: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
MrSly:

Are you sure that the slum in those pics is a school, govt. school?

na school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KT8wMInTM0
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Princewell2012(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
you think if kasala bust now yorubas are safe? Even shia muslims are not safe not to even talk of cone heads,keep celebrating when casualty come in una go look for how una go hide go bury una brother for backyard ode! grin grin

that dude has been ranting since morning concerning this issue, i have been looking for a way to reply him. Lol he though he will be excluded when the trouble started.

Thank you for saving my precious time replying his stupidity.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by poseidon12: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Our future president come 2019

Yes. Atiku should be president. One northern elite that understands what Nigeria's problems are. I see him as sincere and patriotic.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by chngebeginwthme: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2017
eezeribe:
Is it not better to Restructure and live in peace than to maintain the status quo and live in Hostility
The same people that do not want Restructuring also do not want outright secession of any group...and yet they are always the first to threaten.
They are the only ones benefiting from the Amalgamation blunder of Lord Lugard.
Even Atiku supports restructuring.
#NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED.

You guys say you want Biafra and they ask you to go what else do you guys want? So all the noise about biafra is just chest beating hahaha..

No restructure biafra should go.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:19am On Jun 08, 2017
ahahahahhahahahahhaa....nna mehnnn pls dont even say typo error oooo its obvious u spell like u pronounce words with ur flatinolized accent and body odor..i hail kpelebe headina grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
akpamuomenka:

It is the northerners that are panicking, from hell rufai to Atiku etc. Real Igbos don't give a fvck on this. We expected them to give 24 hours utimentum not 4 months.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Stanbeto: 5:53am On Jun 08, 2017
Atiku Election loading shaa
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by crackhouse(m): 5:54am On Jun 08, 2017
That's what they will say. Any sensible igbo man should not listen to this trash. They want to have more people to kill when time comes. Don't be deceived.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Origin(f): 6:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Everybody must watch his/her.

mouth.

You cannot say that the North underdeveloped Nigeria and think that it is not provocative. You cannot banter words anyhow and think that there will be no conflict.

You will misyarn up to a point that you will breed hate. Both parties must watch their utterances as NOBODY holds the privilege to free speech.

For months the East in a show of support for Kanu have been making some statements. Now just one reply and Chaos is breeding.

People should review the 67-70 pics again so that they can be guided. The few pushing the many to conflict all have money and visas to flee when it all starts.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by lordyugo: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Nnamdi Kanu your nightmare was never taken serious by many Igbos until Buharii made him popular by arresting him

Besides, how can you compare his rhetorical with people that issued ultimatum that others should leave their region? You seem to be daft man...

The northern youths coalition was clear that it is the May 30 sit at home that precipitated their ultimatum so why you trying to twist the narrative?

Nnamdi kanu never spoke for Igbos but for his group IPOB and they never at any time called for anyone to leave the SE. If he made other stupid comments, people in the east never took him serious until buhari made that costly mistake of arresting him...

Stop trying to be smart by quarter and quit comparing one man's actions to a coalition of northern youths...

Face the truth for once!

u should understand that these demonic hyenas hv mastered the art of DELUSIONS IN GRANDEUR AND SELECTIVE IGNORANCE cos of too much propaganda
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by YelloweWest: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

My advice for you guys is to leave this country. It will never develop!!
Are you igboid?
Ikwerre.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by haryomikun(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Even IpobExposed is yet to recover from the shock of 30th May 2017. MgbatiMgbati people will cry on June 12, I am sure nobody will obey their useless holiday on that day.
Wetin happen for may 30?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by deedeedee1: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2017
YelloweWest:

Ikwerre.
Then you are igboid. Anyways advise your south-south brothers to better declare niger delta republic. Nigeria will always be filled with injustice. I am a yoruba man and i know fully well that the country will not move forward....not when we have three majority ethnic group and 300 minority in a country.
Fight for a separate country and enjoy your resources. You can never have resource control in nigeria.
Kolewerk!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by YelloweWest: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

Then you are igboid. Anyways advise your south-south brothers to better declare niger delta republic. Nigeria will always be filled with injustice. I am a yoruba man and i know fully well that the country will not move forward....not when we have three majority ethnic group and 300 minority in a country.
Fight for a separate country and enjoy your resources. You can never have resource control in nigeria.
Kolewerk!
I know but the human cost nkor?? Secession will bring war. Let's not joke about that.
Freedom comes with a very high cost..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by deedeedee1: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2017
YelloweWest:

I know but the human cost nkor?? Secession will bring war. Let's not joke about that.
Freedom comes with a very high cost..
This is why we have reps. Only the south can split nigeria but we dont like ourselves. The north dare not declare war if south-south, south-east, and south-west decide to leave the country.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by hopkinscasidy03: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2017
If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary, thank God for success in yesterdays fixed game. today fixed out view won ticket for you gratification.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by oyatz(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sir what exactly do you mean by this restructuring?

(quote author=eezeribe post=57288334]Is it not better to Restructure and live in peace than to maintain the status quo and live in Hostility
The same people that do not want Restructuring also do not want outright secession of any group...and yet they are always the first to threaten.
They are the only ones benefiting from the Amalgamation blunder of Lord Lugard.
Even Atiku supports restructuring.
#NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED. [/quote]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by Kaetoh: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
dumie:

In your dreams?
don't mind that useless Afonja. Shameless he goats who can't even be true to themselves .
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths by juman(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
This is chance for igbo to have biafra.

Or they should stop shouting around about biafra for the next many decades.

Igbo go home and form your biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.