Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God (4876 Views)

10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / After God, Fear Woman!!! / After God, Fear Woman!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by subtlemee(f): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
This Is bone chilling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by ojun50(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Since i dey my mama belle i beginning fear woman u knw why

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by dingbang(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Op... Are you dis cheap? What good will it do you to spread your legs to your husband's friends...

3 Likes

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by RoyalBlak007: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
♤Not

♤Suprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Oyindidi(f): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
If he cheats on you with some sidechicks, and all you'd do is to sleep around with his friends on your fertility period, thereby giving him bastards to train means you're equally as foolish as he was/is. Respect yourself and take a walk if you can't stand a cheat.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by elderhimself(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
,...........And we say these Hhhoes have an anything to offer??
Well, the moment you begin to trust women.....98% of ur life is gone..

Some Sh*t heads will start to say "including ur mother and sisters".....
IDGAF........ ur world, ur rules
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hajajajajajaja bad girl! I love her. If you cheat on me and abuse me! I will give you 10 children and not one will be yours grin grin

You will raise your older brother's child,
Your younger brother's child
The neighbour's child
The pastors child
The milkman's child

Shi, if you dare try DNA test.... hmmmm lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by GloriaNinja(f): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
undecided BUT SERIOUSLY, MEN ARE WICKED, THE WORST IS EVEN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/WOMAN BEATERS, I CAN NOT TOLERATE THIS FROM ANY MAN, I STRAIGHT UP MURDER ANY MAN WHO TRY TO PHYSICALLY ABUSE ME, THAT'S THE WORST THING EVER.
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
I only fear G.O.D,Dem no reach

1 Like

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
See mumu girl, who will lose?
grin grin grin

Kill the man and take care of bastard children....

In the end , you will destroy the homes of all ur husband's friends u slept with and got pregnant for sad

angry angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:
Hajajajajajaja bad girl! I love her. If you cheat on me and abuse me! I will give you 10 children and not one will be yours grin grin

The neighbour's child
The pastors child
The milkman's child

Shi, if you dear try DNA test.... hmmmm lipsrsealed

WILL YUU

2 Likes

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by AceGang(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Abomination!!!
Where are the elders of our land!?

1 Like

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Martin0(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

The neighbour's child
The pastors child
The milkman's child

u nor go fit do anything

2 Likes

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Davash222(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
AceGang:
Abomination!!!
Where are the elders of our land!?
Which elders Do we still have elders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
vargasvictory:

WILL YUU
grin grin grin grin

Common she is hilarious!
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by greenermodels: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
most Nigerian ladies have brain size with a hen.so they behave like animals.
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by lytech1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Some Women are just brainless...

Instead of cheating,why not figure out the reasons behind ur husband having extra marital affair and try balance up to save ur marriage.

Men have the chance to move on at any stage of their life..,tell me a responsible man who will marry you after 2 to 3kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Newboss(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hoes will always be hoes.

Right from the hospital, after delivery, I will head for the DNA test lab for verification of paternity of the child.

That's a must because hoes will always be hoes.
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:
grin grin grin grin

Common she is hilarious!

Sure she's

She's there so you wouldn't give birth to the 15 kids grin
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by lytech1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided BUT SERIOUSLY, MEN ARE WICKED, THE WORST IS EVEN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/WOMAN BEATERS, I CAN NOT TOLERATE THIS FROM ANY MAN, I STRAIGHT UP MURDER ANY MAN WHO TRY TO PHYSICALLY ABUSE ME, THAT'S THE WORST THING EVER.
women talks of men beating them without voicing out what prompt to the beating.. 98% reasons behind this beating are caused by woman fustration.

Fact:Men value happy home than women.

7 Likes

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Newboss(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

The neighbour's child
The pastors child
The milkman's child

And you think a sensible guy will tell you that he's going for DNA test?

You will only hear "Am I the biological father of that child?" when he has already obtained the result of the DNA test.

9 Likes

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
And this supposed to be inspirational? A women's worst enemy is the other stupid women she listens to!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Newboss:
And you think a sensible guy will tell you that he's going for DNA test?

You will only hear "Am I the biological father of that child?" when he has already obtained the result of the DNA test.

An old woman is always uneasy when dry bones are mentioned in a proverb

Chinua Achebe

A lot of men are getting emotional on this thread!

2 wrongs won't make a right so as long as you don't wrong your woman then all your children shall be yours grin

5 Likes

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by lytech1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

Chinua Achebe

2 wrongs won't make a right so as long as you don't wrong your woman then all your children shall be yours grin
lie

women are like maslow abraham hierarchy of need..you cant please them.

Even with ur best,they will still compare you to one idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by moorevic(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
mama denu you too don join the oloshos aaah.
Sleep with them until nemesis catches up with you.

3 Likes

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by simplyhonest(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
this is hilarious or plain stupid
Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Newboss(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

Chinua Achebe

I will wrong her as much as I want because I paid to marry her. It's not a free world in Nigerian marriage system because I didn't get her for free.

It's my rule that I have that as soon as the kid comes out, that same day a DNA test shall be conducted to determine the paternity of the child. If the kid is not mine, then the marriage will end that same day, and I will put it on social media for everyone to read while she buries her head in shame for the rest of her life for getting pregnant for another man while still married, and tying to impose the child on her husband.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Victornezzar: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
My prayer is just for God 2 give me someone good ahbeg
Am afraid of some of all dis attention seekers

2 Likes

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Victornezzar: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Newboss:
I will wrong her as much as I want because I paid to marry her. It's not a free world in Nigerian marriage system because I didn't get her for free.

It's my rule that I have that as soon as the kid comes out, that same day a DNA test shall be conducted to determine the paternity of the child. If the kid is not mine, then the marriage will end that same day, and I will put it on social media for everyone to read while she buries her head in shame for the rest of her life for getting pregnant for another man while still married, and tying to impose the child on her husband.
ma nigga
u talk better tin jare

3 Likes

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Newboss:

Good luck with that mate wink

4 Likes

Re: If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God by Gofwane(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chaiii… and this one probably has a mum that is busy telling people how amazing her daughter is not knoing that biittch is out there fumbling. angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Dolls / My House Boy Impregnanted All My Daughter's Help / Woman Shows Best Fucking Position Girls Like [watch Video Below]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.