Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver (9418 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Safiaa
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
debspauly:
Mr prick ..I can't understand your English ...oh! I forgot the only thing you know how to speak is cork.....and please I only came here to read comments ,read the latest news, and catch some fun that's what naira land is for .and please stop deceiving yourself ..

[quote author=MrCork post=57758306]
^°°gold digggger theif gets angry after expose ment...and then she complains she can't find man on nairaland.... anyways we have expose u advance homebase Nigeria gold digger...carry on with this atitude an I swaaaaar u will never find man on nairaland! angry

Make una sort things out naa... una don pass dis kind thing.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Safiaa(f): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Safiaa
yeah...
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Safiaa:
yeah...
pm me your digits
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

wharis is your own problem?
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
debspauly:
Mr prick ..I can't understand your English ...oh! I forgot the only thing you know how to speak is cork.....and please I only came here to read comments ,read the latest news, and catch some fun that's what naira land is for .and please stop deceiving yourself ..
...am in London,I spek queen s English..
U in that Nigeria place,u spek pigeon....pliis commmback and talk to me if u or yorrr future boyfriend can enter our London!!(no oofeense)
angry
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
debspauly:
...sweeery u ain't even lightskin undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

wharis is your own problem?
go to bed son
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Safiaa(f): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
pm me your digits
You're going to have to pm me.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Safiaa:
You're going to have to pm me.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

does that cork sound like someone you can reason with .....he is just a dumb short prick .
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2017
MrCork:

U in that Nigeria place,u spek pigeon....pliis commmback and talk to me if u or yorrr future boyfriend can enter our London!!(no oofeense)
angry

please b4 you lie ..try and speak good correct Nigeria English ..b4 you dream of speaking Queen English ..because you sound like an illiterate who just got released from the prison cell in London ..that's if you are in London .
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2017
MrCork:

angry

And sorry prick I dont have a boyfriend ..that's not part of my priorities now ...so stop deceiving yourself ..illiterate
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2017
MrCork:

...sweeery u ain't even lightskin undecided

please I am black ...I am from Nigeria and I am beautiful ..that's one of the best thing that has ever happened to me and each day I thank God for making so beautiful and are amazing.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Martin0(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2017
debspauly:
please b4 you lie ..try and speak good correct Nigeria English ..b4 you dream of speaking Queen English ..because you sound like an illiterate who just got released from the prison cell in London ..that's if you are in London .
hahahahahhahaha so u don't know this our guy hahahahha
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
grin
Martin0:
we know him very well ..but it seems he has forgotten himself.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Martin0(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2017
debspauly:
;Dwe know him very well ..but it seems he has forgotten himself.
well I don't think so,his just that kind of funny dude,
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
well I don't think so,his just that kind of funny dude,
lolz funny or just stupid
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2017
debspauly:
please I am black ...I am from Nigeria and I am beautiful ..that's one of the best thing that has ever happened to me and each day I thank God for making so beautiful and are amazing.
°°° see this mangarakodolick ilitarratte village girl talking to a whole Londoner like am on her level....have any of yorrr husband ever reach London?...
U should thank nairaland for giving u the shance to talk to a London guy like me...if not, I should be talking to a white lady right now..not u!(no oofeense)
angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Martin0(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2017
debspauly:
can't be stu,that just his way in my own view
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
go to bed son
Father...

Happy Fathers Day...
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2017
MrCork:

°°° see this mangarakodolick ilitarratte village girl talking to a whole Londoner like am on her level....have any of yorrr husband ever reach London?...
U should thank nairaland for giving u the shance to talk to a London guy like me...if not, I should be talking to a white lady right now..not u!(no oofeense)
angry

debspauly:

MrCork and debspauly na like this like this una go turn best friends oo... I just fold hands dey look una
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2017
debspauly:
^^° gold digger!! angry
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Reply my mentions na angry sad
MrCork:

^^° gold digger!! angry

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2017
Fabulocity:
Reply my mentions na angry sad
..ok you juss had sexxxv wityyyyo dad's driver a....so wot do u want to do aboutrrrrrit? undecided
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2017
sexxx? wot is dat? isit a drink? undecided
MrCork:

..ok you juss had sexxxv wityyyyo dad's driver a....so wot do u want to do aboutrrrrrit? undecided

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2017
It's a MeGa BOOM! You must have heard about the Get 8 times the value of your recharge on Glo plan. A very intresting offer, Glo is going to gain much customers this season with this offer.

You know its a one chance offer, once you are in, you are in and once you are out, off you go, no way back. So don't play with your migration button once on this plan. Check out HOW TO GET 8 TIMES YOUR RECHARGE ON GLO AND FREE DATA BONUS details below.
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/23/8-times-value-recharge-glo/
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrCork:

angry

your stupidity has no cure ...am done talking to bye fool.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrCork:
^^° gold digger!! angry
stupid prick.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrCork:

angry

Londoner my ass ..stupid prick
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
debspauly:
..if I come to that Nigeria place for holiday...I bet u will be one of those chicks chasssssin me to have a shance to get my atention..I lie? .... anyways I want u to come to my place in 2 week when I come down.. I be nice to u I will give u £30 cash.. promise! smiley
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
debspauly:
...this is yorrr life time shance wit a Londoner so I suggest u be nice..and make sure u dress well(no oofeense)! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Young Girls Shows Off Their Tongues After Taking Codeine In Bayelsa (photo / Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.