Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver (9417 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
debspauly:
Londoner my ass ..stupid prick
...be nice or u will never have the shance to meet me when next I come to holiday in that Nigeria place ...am a Londonner..u ain't!! (Real talk) angry
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrCork:

...be nice or u will never have the shance to meet me when next I come to holiday in that Nigeria place ...am a Londonner..u ain't!! (Real talk) angry

sorry even if you where prince Charles of England .....with that attitude ...I can never have anything to do with you ..money don't count for me ...silly head.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrCork:

..if I come to that Nigeria place for holiday...I bet u will be one of those chicks chasssssin me to have a shance to get my atention..I lie? .... anyways I want u to come to my place in 2 week when I come down.. I be nice to u I will give u £30 cash.. promise! smiley

keep your money I dont need anything from you stupud arrogant kid.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrCork:

..if I come to that Nigeria place for holiday...I bet u will be one of those chicks chasssssin me to have a shance to get my atention..I lie? .... anyways I want u to come to my place in 2 week when I come down.. I be nice to u I will give u £30 cash.. promise! smiley

keep your money I dont need anything from you stupid arrogant kid.
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
debspauly:
keep your money I dont need anything from you stupid arrogant kid.

...will u groooowup and stop behaving like a homebase Nigerian gaddddemmeat...white women do not act like that. Anyways am from London an I have Moiney and I drive Range rover spot. Can I mate wit u on credit?
.I swaaaaar I sort u out later. I beg!
smiley
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by MrCork: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
debspauly:
keep your money I dont need anything from you stupud arrogant kid.
.. ladies don't swaaaaar...u need Jesus!!(shame) undecided
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrCork:

...will u groooowup and stop behaving like a homebase Nigerian gaddddemmeat...white women do not act like that. Anyways am from London an I have Moiney and I drive Range rover spot. Can I mate wit u on credit?
.I swaaaaar I sort u out later. I beg!
smiley
stupid fool let me be you are not in my league
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
debspauly...
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
REVEALED... WHY RONALDO FOLLOWED DAVIDO ON INSTAGRAM
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo has added Nigerian artiste Davido to his exceptional list of friends on social media.
See the screen shot he shared recently on that below..

This is why he followed him http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/22/cristiano-ronaldo-followed-davido-instagram/
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by debspauly(f): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
debspauly...
what
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
debspauly:
what
Una done use de use here dey do love nwantiti naa
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
A nairaland user exactly by 11:12am today made a confession post on nairaland that she had intimacy with her dad’s driver and is wondering if that could make the man think she is cheap.

The bomb shell was dropped hours ago but it has received a massive negative comments from... READ FULL GIST AND SEE PHOTOS HERE http://pintient.com/2uxL
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is the most recent list of the Top ten richest musicians in Nigeria with their sources of income and net worth.
Now let us list the top ten richest musicians in Nigeria with their sources of income and net worth so that we can know who is where he is.

This list will start From the last to the first so that you can stand up for the champion!
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/03/top-ten-richest-musicians-in-nigeria/
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is the current list of highest paid Nigerian footballers 2017 starting from the highest to the lowest.
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/07/03/highest-paid-nigerian-footballers-2017/
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:58am On Jul 06, 2017
A pastor who tried replicating the Biblical story of Jesus Christ walking on water has been eaten by crocodiles.

The pastor, identified as Jonathan Mthethwa, of the Saint of the Last Days Church, tried the demonstration at http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/02/pastor-eaten-by-crocodile/
Re: I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver by BOOKERPAGE(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is the current list of highest paid Nigerian footballers 2017 starting from the highest to the lowest.
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/07/03/highest-paid-nigerian-footballers-2017/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Young Girls Shows Off Their Tongues After Taking Codeine In Bayelsa (photo / She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) / Why Africans Go For White Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.