Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. (55422 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dunno why thieves dey remember me.

My bosom friend smartly stole my 16GB memory card (Backup files). Uptill today, the guy still dey deny the accusation.

The annoying part is that i have never turned down any of his request of aid.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by quiyyah(f): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
TSOM:
She didn't steal your boyfriend - he cheated on you WITH her. It's a conscious decision by both. Blame him too for giving in to her advances.

...And no man would be comfortable dating a woman who keeps only male friends.

True talk!
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by vivypretty(f): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Taniaa:
Had plans with this "friend" to start selling makeup products in school.
Struggled and gave her 36K
few days later she told me the money was stolen,
was so down cause i remembered the stress of getting the money,
at the same time i consoled her.
Later found out from our mutual friend that the money wasn't stolen and infact she bought the products and was selling to students already,,
To say i was shocked is an understatement.
I was flabbergasted.
Confronted her and she blatant denied,
she later confessed after series of persuation and promised to return the money,but she never did.

money one of the things that can come between friends ...that one bad
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Oma1jj(f): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
;DD I was busy telling my frnd of my new catch not knowing that my frnd was busy revealing them to my current boo grin grin shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
tete7000:

Real men can't be stolen. Infact no one can be stolen. The guy had the will and desire to leave you. Stop blaming the girl, she only allowed her used by the guy to achieve his desire to leave youm I don't believe in bf/gf thing by the way.
Hmmm, so what do u believe in?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by joshrare(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
no one can betray me coz i have come terms with humans and reality
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nobody telling us how they betrayed their friends

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by stoic6ix: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Taniaa:
Had plans with this "friend" to start selling makeup products in school.
Struggled and gave her 36K
few days later she told me the money was stolen,
was so down cause i remembered the stress of getting the money,
at the same time i consoled her.
Later found out from our mutual friend that the money wasn't stolen and infact she bought the products and was selling to students already,,
To say i was shocked is an understatement.
I was flabbergasted.
Confronted her and she blatant denied,
she later confessed after series of persuation and promised to return the money,but she never did.

That's serious betrayal...
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
felix10:
Just this last weekend,I was actively involved in a friend mothers burial which was on Thursday & Friday.On Thursday I run an erand for him with my car to give my support,but on Friday,I went to a neighboring town to bring some ice block for him bt on d way,I gave 2 ladies a lift,d one at d back suddenly jump out of d car while on motion,police arrested me & d other woman with an allegation of trying to kidnap d lady that jump down.Immediately i got to d police station i put a call across to my friend to tell him what happened around 12noon,he never show up at d station,but later call me to greet me around 7:20pm,he did not deem it fit to check me in d house to even ask for what happened up till now.I am in a great shock,finding it difficult to recover from it.What a friend!!!
Why ladies? Ashawo grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by nogasimplicity: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Who is a Friend?
A frame my father had in his bachelors’ days has this inscription boldly written (I am afraid of my friends even you)

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by jaysG(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mimzyy:
Hmmm
lets hear ur story
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
pbs4real:
Lol, funny tho,sorry abt that, i haven't trust my shadow let alone friends.

Hahahaha. .. thanks
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by larryUG(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
LePrezident:

She's still your best friend? You're for real angry
Best friend, and yet bestie never got to meet any of her subsequent bfs and yet she remains bestie. Follow me surprise for am o

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by KaptainAfrika: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
And this is why you shouldn't tell anyone everything.
One of the cleaners had some financial troubles, her husband had been hospitalised and needed money for surgery.
I don't know then whether it was to ginger us or it was really happening, the cleaner confided in us that the owner of the company was ready to pay her husband's hospital bills in exchange for a weekend in Calabar with him.
So we all gathered to do some crowd-funding in light of the alternative, she was facing.
One day, I got to work only to be told that the owner of the company had settled the bills and the cleaner's husband had been discharged, immediately I asked how come and when, especially as the cleaner had not informed us of this new development...
My people it was all from a quarrel between the cleaner and one of her friend who was also a cleaner, that's how the secret was spilled.
Not saying two wrongs make it right, but then don't tell all to one, break it down into pieces.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Wapmasta(m): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dimples129:
The classic, she slept with my man in my bed while she was homeless and crashing at mine. She's still my best friend though but she's never met a boyfriend of mine since grin

if she Has done it once, she can do it again.. keep distance from such friend.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
jbaby265:
never wished to remember mine.. but I had to share

I had this girlfriend more like a sister, we grew up together and does a lot of things together,
SHE betrayed me by laying false accusations on me and made my pastor hate me so much that he don't wanna answer my greetings, I was given a back sit (suspension) in church, my parents put me under house arrest.. and the funny thing was that she was the only one who was permitted by my parents to visit me at home.. I was humiliated in the compounds because of that. in fact I was lost then..

what did she do? she wrote a letter (fake one) accusing me of losing my virginity and sleeping around yet still claiming to be a saint daughter She said alot of things and threw it inside our pastors office, he came into the office and saw a letter on the floor.. after reading the content he was devastated (cos he believes so much in me) he called Me to the office and read the letter to me. i was in tears cos I did not know anything of such and I was innocent of all. try to plead innocent but I did not succeed.. I left feeling pitiful for my self.. before I got home my parents were already boiling in anger.. I was given a treatment of an house help.. then I was grounded and locked up only that my friend was allowed to visit me.. she will come and sympathise with me wiping my tears.. after some weeks of been grounded..a friend from the church came and visited me when my parents was not around and told Me all the that I needed to know.. I felt so stupid of my self.. but do not know how to prove my innocent.. I just LET GOD fight for me.. and he didn't fail me.. after a year I was proven innocent and everyone who pointed a finger at me was saying sorry to me..

so ever since then.. I don't keep friends or better still distance friends .. no bestie in my dictionary
Have u read Silas Manar
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by riyanxeally(f): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
was a wonderful experience cux after all the heartbreak I met an even better and more responsible man n d gal that snitched n caused d bad blood was finally dumped karma is a byatch..
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
felix10:
Just this last weekend,I was actively involved in a friend mothers burial which was on Thursday & Friday.On Thursday I run an erand for him with my car to give my support,but on Friday,I went to a neighboring town to bring some ice block for him bt on d way,I gave 2 ladies a lift,d one at d back suddenly jump out of d car while on motion,police arrested me & d other woman with an allegation of trying to kidnap d lady that jump down.Immediately i got to d police station i put a call across to my friend to tell him what happened around 12noon,he never show up at d station,but later call me to greet me around 7:20pm,he did not deem it fit to check me in d house to even ask for what happened up till now.I am in a great shock,finding it difficult to recover from it.What a friend!!!
Pele O. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Urukpe: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
tete7000:

Real men can't be stolen. Infact no one can be stolen. The guy had the will and desire to leave you. Stop blaming the girl, she only allowed her used by the guy to achieve his desire to leave youm I don't believe in bf/gf thing by the way.

wic one be real men ? Betrayal, multiple partners are one of the qualities of real men.

Try Ideal men
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dimples129:
The classic, she slept with my man in my bed while she was homeless and crashing at mine. She's still my best friend though but she's never met a boyfriend of mine since grin

Are you a fool? Or is it that you lack self esteem and so assume no one would want you as a friend ?
NEVER GO BACK TO THE THING/ PERSON THAT BROKE YOU
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Urukpe: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Greenbullet:
My friend , that mofo set me up with a girl telling me she is good and Godly, took her in and we started dating, unknowing to me the girl and my friend planned to kill me , in fact it was by the grace of God and my best friend, I loved the girl and the girl behaved like she loved me, I almost gave her my ,account details because I was supposed to do a contract which my friend knew about , when I found out, I immediately went to the hospital and checked myself lo and behold the food this girl has been cooking for me had little volume of a slow killing poison which has no effect except sudden death , I flushed it out of my system, I parked from my house and changed my sim card, I never met either that girl or my pathetic friend ever again.

should have report them to police, they will move on to anoda victim

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Urukpe: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
jbaby265:
never wished to remember mine.. but I had to share

I had this girlfriend more like a sister, we grew up together and does a lot of things together,
SHE betrayed me by laying false accusations on me and made my pastor hate me so much that he don't wanna answer my greetings, I was given a back sit (suspension) in church, my parents put me under house arrest.. and the funny thing was that she was the only one who was permitted by my parents to visit me at home.. I was humiliated in the compounds because of that. in fact I was lost then..

what did she do? she wrote a letter (fake one) accusing me of losing my virginity and sleeping around yet still claiming to be a saint daughter She said alot of things and threw it inside our pastors office, he came into the office and saw a letter on the floor.. after reading the content he was devastated (cos he believes so much in me) he called Me to the office and read the letter to me. i was in tears cos I did not know anything of such and I was innocent of all. try to plead innocent but I did not succeed.. I left feeling pitiful for my self.. before I got home my parents were already boiling in anger.. I was given a treatment of an house help.. then I was grounded and locked up only that my friend was allowed to visit me.. she will come and sympathise with me wiping my tears.. after some weeks of been grounded..a friend from the church came and visited me when my parents was not around and told Me all the that I needed to know.. I felt so stupid of my self.. but do not know how to prove my innocent.. I just LET GOD fight for me.. and he didn't fail me.. after a year I was proven innocent and everyone who pointed a finger at me was saying sorry to me..

so ever since then.. I don't keep friends or better still distance friends .. no bestie in my dictionary

people are wicked.
Did u ever ask her y she did it?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
madjune:
Back in 93, my supposedly best friend was supposed to help me with my Waec maths exam at the hall.

He failed to show up despite his promises.

After the exam, i went to his house to find out what happened and he said, "My little brother told me not to go because it would be risky."

I said ok and left, thereafter cutting down my interactions with him.

Many years later, which is now the present; he called me early in the year from Naija asking for assistance and that...to cut a long story, i told him,

"I'm too busy and I can barely hear you."

Never trust an Mbaise man.
He did well never mind he is looking for your help now. This is part of corruption
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by jbaby265(f): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
handsomeclouds:
Have u read Silas Manar
no sir
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
jbaby265:

no sir
Try and read it
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by samisj4real(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
“A BETRAYAL AM STILL FINDING IT HARD TO BELIEVE TILL THIS VERY MOMENT” it was between me & my former secondary school & house mate…. after our SSCE which is 3 years back now, i came across him all looking ragged, though he wasn’t worthy of me standing & speaking with, i just have 2 do that for old times sake & because am not a type that like ignoring people even if i haven’t met u b4… 2 cut everything short, we were just asking each other aw life had been all dis while & suddenly he sighted my l8est infinix phone that is just 3 weeks old in my hand then he said let him see through my stuffs, i gave him almost immediately he said so, we kept chatting while my phone was still with him.. afterwards i told him that lemme turn & get snacks 4 us 2 take.. behold when i returned i couldn’t see a trace of him till date.. THIS HAPPENED 2 ME @DA MONTH OF APRIL…. i gat trust issues after den… learnt dat not everyone around you is 4real...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by johnp2(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
After risking my life and my money to travel from my school to another state to help my friend process his admission! Only for him to tell my brother I spend money any how and even transport myself to his school and refuse to tell my brother my reason of coming there!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by jbaby265(f): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Urukpe:

people are wicked.
Did u ever ask her y she did it?

I can't say but the truth Broker said. it was envy and I began to ask myself how.. because she is from a wealthy family and am not, she is even slimmer than Me then, intelligent academically as well.. so you see I can't really say this is why she did this to me.. worst part is that she was always coming to wipe my tears so I could not suspect her.. hmmmmm it's well o
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by 0b100100111: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
One devil back stabbed me and stole my bf... Swore to keep only male friends after that. Male frds get their own wahala though sad

Come and steal me abeg!

Am very good with bedroom chores
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by jbaby265(f): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
handsomeclouds:
Try and read it

is that the name? Silas manar
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Duru009(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Afojas n betrayal. 5/6
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Rozaybb(f): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lesson of the whole story ur best friend can be ur worst enemy..never trust easily

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Huge Snake Killed In Alagbole, Ogun State (Video) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / He Called After 5 Years In The US (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.