Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria (38871 Views)

Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2017
how are we sure they are not bribing NUC to to cut their school slack?
Statsocial:
500,000 for transcript!!! Sorry to everyone that encountered the university. NUC should pls do something.

3 Likes

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by 0b100100111: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2017
School that should have been donated to Fulani Herdsmen for grazing purpose!

All these Christian University re simply Ponzi schemes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by peedeeasobie(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Viergeachar:
You see why Yorubas almost NEVER patronise flattiyeasterners? angry

Must you show off your backwardness?
In this century, you still exhibit crass tribalism!

7 Likes

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Howmon: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Wow
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Vickysnipe147(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2017
my friend is a Victim of most of what the OP wrote here, from year 1 to final year, she couldnt see almost all her results, and after graduation she was told that she has spill over, then she asked for her CA and they said they couldnt find it. Now she is rewriting 7 courses all over again. the school is a shame to be called a christian school. christian schools are supposed to set the pace for other schools but the founders are using it to make money not minding what the students and their parents pass through.

6 Likes

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by jakandeola(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2017
dis schl dat biafrabushboy make mouth about rubbish unversity dat like a secondary schl I still prefere fedral unversity any time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Why op come put Uniben pic under d post? Pls dnt associate great uniben with this laughable ponzi school. angry

14 Likes

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by chidekings(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2017
This is true. I went to one of their secondary schools. We are always presented as less privileged to foreign visitors.

Its really a shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Go to Bells University of Technology. It's a liberal school.
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by tojahh(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Viergeachar:

Will you just stop and don't do this? These people you're routing for careless about us.
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Imagine students smuggling phones using agege bread in this school. I hate private schools owned by religious bodies in this country angry
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Juanthenairague: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Interesting, can't take ds OP serious atleast some of my family and friends finished from there and they are doing well in different areas of their discipline.
First, you created your acct yesterday just for this purpose, meanwhile tagging uniben photo to your petty stories like one forced you to enrol into d school knowing quite well about their rules and regulations ...i guess u did so poor in your jamb and that couldnt make way for your choice (great Uniben) I wonder what u gain from running people down.its true some spill over sudents (lazy ones) there had issues with some GES courses but they caused all ds for themselves, students don't work hard anymore. Our generation/youths are so lazy that we take things for granted. Priority reshuffle is d new motto... We channel our efforts into slaying BS (wannabes') and social media vibes.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by geezville(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2017
mhistaGodsboi:

Even our Registrar and some of our Good and intelligent lecturers has left the school because of barbarity, brutality, savagery, wickedness, cruelty, abomination, enormity, outrage, monstrosity, obscenity, iniquity, transgression, injustice, abuse in the institution

http://www.statereporters.com/2017/06/07/madonna-university-as-a-ponzi-scheme-in-nigeria/

Na wa oh....this one pass krinkum krankum...or if you like, social higgie haggar cum gargantuan gaga grin
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by fatiaforreal: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2017
That's picture is misleading!
The gatehouse shown is that of University of Benin and not that mushroom, ponzi Madonna university.
Please remove it.

3 Likes

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by moppie123(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2017
"MAD-OWNER" UNIVERSITY AGAIN?!

3 Likes

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2017
maybe d poster below me will have better sayin
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by moorevic(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2017
If all these allegation is true than proper investigation should be conducted.
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by paddyofboss(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Second pissure looks like UNIBEN maingate..abi ayam not understanding
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Omotaday(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2017
vicfuntop:
Go to Bells University of Technology. It's a liberal school.
really?
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by chuckdee4(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Viergeachar:
Religion is the focal point of this post you daft tribalist

4 Likes

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Can these be true?
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by stefanweeks: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2017
99%
true

I know because thats my alma mater

4 Likes

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Christonjnr(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Poster.
No blame.
You want to be given an oppurtunity where you will be partying,fornicating and to join deadly group in the name of university life?
Better stay there and enjoy another secondary school of your life..
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by ObaKlaz: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2017
This one na real MARADONA university! grin grin
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by massinola(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2017
k
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by pyyxxaro: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2017
I believe everything the OP said... I was a student in Madonna University wayback 2002... They treated us like kids...That school is terrible, they had a Cell under one guest house close to pharmacy building @ Okija....There were to particular places we normally handout (Uptown and Caff),if you see the food they give us smh....I remember when we were arrested for 4days... Father Edeh naa God go disgrace you oh, I remember Aunty Philo,DURU and one CSO guy who drives a green Volvo...... Then we normally handout @POST b4 we were arrested... abeg thank God say person comot there go read book for better University.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Jbleenk: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2017
One of the greatest mistake I made in my life was to attend that university. My set was the pioneering set and we faced same dilemma from the very beginning. it's saddening not much has changed ever since.
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by lastmaster(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2017
when I dey sch, I dey collect 100k for popsi hand, and him still they complain whether nah only me him born.say I no go kill am b4 him time.And someone is paying 1 . 5m. make I run show popsi this page now.

4 Likes

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Omotaday:
really?

I dnt know how to identify sarcasm. But yes. Bells has very good lecturers and good facilities, and it's a fusion of being in a public uni and private.
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by pedestal82(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2017
paddyofboss:
Second pissure looks like UNIBEN maingate..abi ayam not understanding
I tire oh, carry my school gate picture attach to that secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Thats very bad...
The second school gate is my alma mata (uniben) gate... So why putting it there??
The guy above me is also worried...
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by monex(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2017
paulchineduN:
If this is verified to be true, Madonna University should be made to answer. Am a Christian but the way our churches run their schools is worrisome.

it is not run by the catholic church. It is only owned by a lay (non-religious) catholic priest

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral / Pictures Of A Primary School In Nigeria / 30 Most Misspelt Words; Which One Are You Guilty Of ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.