Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,928 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria (38867 Views)

Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Dayveed61: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
To the writer I don't know how bored you were that made you start writing rubbish about this prestigious Madonna University.
First of all you drew our attention by telling us that the school denies you of your human rights and you never elaborated on that point so all I know is my human right has never being denied and I have being here for four years, I don't think anyone survives without his human rights for that long.
Secondly,you said that UNICEF gave 80million Naira to Father Edeh but the reverse was the case. You also said the Registrar left the school because of the wickedness and brutality in the school , that also is a lie because the Registrar was on a contract with the school and after it elapsed he left.
And about the security men treating you as an armed robber that's a lie, RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL as we all know and if you respect yourself the security will respect you too. Check out the police they are nice to good citizens and to those who break laws they treat them differently. So all your points are lies .
Madonna University is my university and am proud to be a student of this great university. Don't use your lies to chase people who want to partake in this wonderful Institution.
And to those from other universities concurring, why don't you focus on removing the peck in your eyes before looking at the peck in your neighbour's eyes.
#PROUD TO BE A MADONNITE.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Omonoba1: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
TheVictorious:
Has anybody noticed that the most recent posts on this thread are cheap defenses of Madonna university; without attention to the pertinent questions raised by concerned Nigerians about the institution in this thread or in any other thread or media outlet. Well, I bring to the awareness of all Nairalanders that the accounts bringing up these defenses, which I therefore mention now, just got opened to defend Madonna university:

Sirjay685, Ami44, Sciecosi, Anyama10, Mirano, Scichizzy, Babymaintain, Jeluchi, Mariley, Yungmarvy, Mazubix, Ize4444, AeonSpiritus, Sandydimsy.

There's something seriously wrong that I'm not understanding anymore. Even sirJay685 who defended the school earlier will not come out to answer the pertinent questions raised here. And none of the other are doing the same, since the claim the op hates the school. How about outsiders that have been asking a lot of genuine and honest questions, how about every other posts on Nairaland since 2002 that has raised various concerns.?? Question marks everywhere, @Statsocial please what's your take?
I wont be surprised if that's the Fr Edeh trying to defend himself by creating more handles grin grin..Those last posts made me further believe the Op that the school is trash

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Wahu0: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Very well, to clear the air, I'm a new member in this forum.

I'm just here because my school is being criticized in this forum and as a proud student of the Institution i can not sit back and read the hoax written by the so called frustrated individual, maybe because he/she used the school fees given to the individual to gamble (did the various Ponzi scheme that came out) or was screened out of Medical Laboratory Science department which was and is the normal phenomenon in the school in order to reduce the rate of failure in professional courses in all the institutions in Nigeria, a rule created by the NUC, or the individual is a member of a secret cult group and was rusticated because he was damaging the image of the school. The individual has even gone further to expose him/herself by writing 2013/2016 session, as far as i know there is no institution in Nigeria that offers Medical Laboratory science for three (3) years, unless of course he or she dropped out!

This Institution organizes annual International Convention of Experts and Intellectuals, Where He (Very. Rev. Fr. E.M.P. Edeh CSSP OFR), being a charitable man that he is often gives out awards, thousands of dollars and infact the so called 80 Million Naira the individual talked about was given to UNICEF by the Founder, It is also a clear evidence that this does not pay attention at all to anything being said in class or anywhere, therefore tagging him as a very uninformed and ignorant fellow whose sole aim is to dent the image of a wonderful, Prestidious Institution.

I believe my school is one of the best universities in the world.

It pays to be a PROUD MADONNITE, being that the Institution is recognised worldwide, and this post only promotes us the more, because if NOBODY TALKS ABOUT YOU THEN YOU ARE NOBODY IMPORTANT. We can't stand still and watch this individual sits where ever he/she is, to dent the image of my wonderful institution.

LONG LIVE MADONNA UNIVERSITY

LONG LIVE MADONNITES

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by gazilion: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wahu0:
Very well, to clear the air, I'm a new member in this forum.

I'm just here because my school is being criticized in this forum and as a proud student of the Institution i can not sit back and read the hoax written by the so called frustrated individual, maybe because he/she used the school fees given to the individual to gamble (did the various Ponzi scheme that came out) or was screened out of Medical Laboratory Science department which was and is the normal phenomenon in the school in order to reduce the rate of failure in professional courses in all the institutions in Nigeria, a rule created by the NUC, or the individual is a member of a secret cult group and was rusticated because he was damaging the image of the school. The individual has even gone further to expose him/herself by writing 2013/2016 session, as far as i know there is no institution in Nigeria that offers Medical Laboratory science for three (3) years, unless of course he or she dropped out!

This Institution organizes annual International Convention of Experts and Intellectuals, Where He (Very. Rev. Fr. E.M.P. Edeh CSSP OFR), being a charitable man that he is often gives out awards, thousands of dollars and infact the so called 80 Million Naira the individual talked about was given to UNICEF by the Founder, It is also a clear evidence that this does not pay attention at all to anything being said in class or anywhere, therefore tagging him as a very uninformed and ignorant fellow whose sole aim is to dent the image of a wonderful, Prestidious Institution.

I believe my school is one of the best universities in the world.

It pays to be a PROUD MADONNITE, being that the Institution is recognised worldwide, and this post only promotes us the more, because if NOBODY TALKS ABOUT YOU THEN YOU ARE NOBODY IMPORTANT. We can't stand still and watch this individual sits where ever he/she is, to dent the image of my wonderful institution.

LONG LIVE MADONNA UNIVERSITY

LONG LIVE MADONNITES

Please can you show us some good pictures if you have any. The ones I see look terrible and repulsive.

Besides, do you have a good working website?
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by mhizsheila: 6:20am On Jun 12, 2017
MADONNA UNIVERSITY HAS COME TO STAY DEAL WITH IT !!!

so for a while now frustrated Jobless people have been talking trash about my prestigious University.. Well I don't want to go into lengthy argument to prove anything to you but bear u in mind that that what ever goes around comes around.. If not right now tomorrow.. So continue bringing curses upon your selves.. How dare you insult a man of the cloth.

I have been in this University for 4 years now and I have changed positively Madonna university have taught me how to work Hard and be independent how to tackle challenges remembering that God is above all n that when you have him other things follow

Yes Madonna university is the only University that puts God first and that's why most of you are pissed off... Well deal with it all of us can't be special.

The stupid poster said he took 80million from UNICEF.. whereas it was our ever Charitable FR FOUNDER REV FR PROF EMMANUEL MATTEW PAUL EDEH CSSP OFR that gave them 80 million to take care of people that were affected during the Boko Haram saga..

I can assure you 100% that if you work hard as a student no body is holding you back you graduate at record time.. Madonna university gives honor to who honor is due we don't raise quacks deal with it

Then you said the registrar left o my.. He was on appointment with the University n when it was over he left..

Most of you have broken your legs as a result of jumping to conclusions about a school you know nothing about.

If you want to know about my school why don't you come n see for yourself selves instead of hiding behind your key board commenting rubbish...

Madonna university has come to stay please deal with it..
PROUDLY MADONNITE

I LOVE MADONNA UNIVERSITY. AND I LOVE MY CHANCELLOR.. MY SCHOOL IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!

1 Like

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by onyiigiftyluv: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2017
MADONNA UNIVERSITY REMAINS THE BEST

What people say about madonna university,nigeria elele,rives state AND about our founder /chancellor very Rev.fr.prof.Emmanuel Matthew Paul Edeh c.s.s P(OFR)is not true.

PROUDLY MADONNITE
I LOVE MADONNA UNIVERSITY

1 Like

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by josephudogu1: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2017
To the writer I don't know how bored you were that made you start writing rubbish about this prestigious Madonna University. First of all you drew our attention by telling us that the school denies you of your human rights and you never elaborated on that point so all I know is my human right has never being denied and I have being here for four years, I don't think anyone survives without his human rights for that long. Secondly,you said that UNICEF gave 80million Naira to Father Edeh but the reverse was the case. You also said the Registrar left the school because of the wickedness and brutality in the school , that also is a lie because the Registrar was on a contract with the school and after it elapsed he left. And about the security men treating you as an armed robber that's a lie, RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL as we all know and if you respect yourself the security will respect you too. Check out the police they are nice to good citizens and to those who break laws they treat them differently. So all your points are lies . Madonna University is my university and am proud to be a student of this great university. Don't use your lies to chase people who want to partake in this wonderful Institution. And to those from other universities concurring, why don't you focus on removing the peck in your eyes before looking at the peck in your neighbour's eyes. #PROUD TO BE A MADONNITE.
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by vika31: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2017
Mind you Mr Nobody, my school is not as you have claimed. Madonna university is an institution known for its excellence in education and morals. If u were in my class as u claimed, that means u were not qualified nd thereby screened out during the screening. Madonna university is a school that brings out the best in u both academically nd morally. I have learnt a lot from this prestigious university. #Long live Father Founder #Long live Madonna University #Long live MLS Dept, 2013/2018 set #Proud Madonnite from sct. ushang & sct. miracle
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by vika31: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Mind you Mr Nobody, my school is not as you have claimed. Madonna university is an institution known for its excellence in education and morals. If u were in my class as u claimed, that means u were not qualified nd thereby screened out during the screening. Madonna university is a school that brings out the best in u both academically nd morally. I have learnt a lot from this prestigious university. #Long live Father Founder #Long live Madonna University #Long live MLS Dept, 2013/2018 set #Proud Madonnite from sct. ushang & sct. miracle

1 Like

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by Mogobia: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
See, the truth is that, in this our generation now, sense is scarce.....only those who seek sense, find it.
Everyone saying rubbish about madonna University, I laugh at you. Wait to start your own establishment and the devil will remind you that what goes around comes around. I am a PROUD MADONNITE and have been living in this environment for some time now, although it is not easy, but remember success without stress is like a woman giving birth naturally without pain, it is impossible. Think positively everyone and positive things will come your way.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by salesforce: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by donjazet(m): 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
It can't be a mere coincidence that all those defending the school just opened their accounts in less than 24 hours after these issues arose cheesy cheesy grin

This is pure PR( public relations /reputation at work. These people must have been paid or even forced to write these.

E no concern me sha ooo. But those who have ears should here and make better enquires before entering the school.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by felictorx: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Damage control, all these last comment are sponsored
Speaks alot about the school. .. Bad school I supp5
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by mirano: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria by mirano: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Following the Scandal posted earlier to this site about the prestigious Instituition "MADONNA UNIVERSITY" some talented producers being students of the institution also had some things to say about the school ....
....Get the SONG HERE
https://my.notjustok.com/track/232422/mirano-sounds-ft-meckury-madonna

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) / Pictures Of A Primary School In Nigeria / Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.