Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind (4112 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by whywhyogun: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2017
well, his peniss is not tremendously large, but it is nonetheless quite big. as being a white girl, I love my black boy's big big.

sometimes , I am attracted by men from my race, especially when I peep into males' toilet room sometimes. but , when I am lonely or viewing too many photos of black peniss from internet, I find myself miss my boy in Nigeria so much.

why is that black peniss so particular ?

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by opethom(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:
well, his peniss is not tremendously large, but it is nonetheless quite big. as being a white girl, I love my black boy's big big.

sometimes , I am attracted by men from my race, especially when I peep into males' toilet room sometimes. but , when I am lonely or viewing too many photos of black peniss from internet, I find myself miss my boy in Nigeria so much.

you wanna try another one?
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

so u back? Welcome!
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Back from ban? Another long one loading

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by whywhyogun: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2017
opethom:
you wanna try another one?

another what ?
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by opethom(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

another what ?
what you cannot get out of your mind
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by opethom(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

another what ?
what you cannot get out of your mind
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by whywhyogun: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

I have many other account names. but I find this one more fun. anyway, you guys are so stupid , you just remember my name.
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have many other account names. but I find this one more fun. anyway, you guys are so stupid , you just remember my name.
mynd44

2 Likes

Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by whywhyogun: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
mynd44

of course, the bigger peniss you have, the more stupid you are. you can contribute nothing but your peniss, when you are in front of a white lady
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
grin
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Me77: 2:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Troll seeking for attention..
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Me77: 2:20am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course, the bigger peniss you have, the more stupid you are. you can contribute nothing but your peniss, when you are in front of a white lady
How old are you.
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by whywhyogun: 5:14am On Jun 08, 2017
Me77:

How old are you.

I am younger than 30, but my intelligence and experience make me as mature as a senior man/woman.

young kid, I see through your mind !
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Eyaa.... This your case strong oo
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Victornezzar: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2017
na mad people full dis section so?
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by whywhyogun: 6:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
na mad people full dis section so?

i just love big black peniss. not very very big, but just around 14cm-17cm, which suits my tiny mouth and my....
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Victornezzar: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

i just love big black peniss. not very very big, but just around 14cm-17cm, which suits my tiny mouth and my....
it's like ur a goat
dd I tell u 2 quote
now get out with ur miserable life
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by whywhyogun: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

it's like ur a goat
dd I tell u 2 quote
now get out with ur miserable life

i am a little bit miserable sometimes , when i am called by unfair names by the black boys i am fond of. i just want to dendle black boys' body...
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Xsem(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2017
The pervert is here again with her thread filled with depravity
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by whywhyogun: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Xsem:
The pervert is here again with her thread filled with depravity

it is you , black boys/men, who corrupted my mind, and turned me from a virgin girl to a licentious slat.

if you guys have smaller peniss as white men, my mind would remain clean till now.

once black, never back.

once have sex with black boys, never back to white peniss again. it is your fault...
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Xsem(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=whywhyogun post=57304836]、

it is you , black boys/men, who corrupted my mind, and turned me from a virgin girl to a licentious slat.

if you guys have smaller peniss as white men, my mind would remain clean till now.

once black, never back.

once have sex with black boys, never back to white peniss again. it is your fault...[/quote

You are on your own.I don't know what you want to achieve by opening sordid threads upandan.you need two things
A therapist and Jesus Christ
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by whywhyogun: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Xsem:
you need two things
A therapist and Jesus Christ

i need a nice big black peniss.

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Xsem(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

Sorry I can't help you. Had it been you didn't allow your pvssy to be ravaged beyond its elastic limit, you wouldn't have been yearning for bbp.It is still too early for one to be this debauched
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by FemiEddy(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Don't you think it's too early for this undecided
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Me77: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am younger than 30, but my intelligence and experience make me as mature as a senior man/woman.

young kid, I see through your mind !
I am no young kid. I'm old enough to be your grandfather, show some respect and stop trolling around.... Shouldn't you be in school around this hour?
Which part of Nigeria are you from?
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by whywhyogun: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Me77:

I am no young kid. I'm old enough to be your grandfather, show some respect and stop trolling around.... Shouldn't you be in school around this hour?
Which part of Nigeria are you from?

what makes you take me to be a nigerian?
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Me77: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

what makes you take me to be a nigerian?
Your username is Nigerian - esque.
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by whywhyogun: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Me77:

trolling under a nigerian name in a nigerian forum could lessen the possible attack on me

maybe i am a transgender gigolo in brazil of 56 years old ...
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by whywhyogun: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Me77:

actually i miss 1 nigerian boy and his peniss very much

sometimes i have these impulses to buy a plane ticket back to nigeria and let him handle my body and my purse ....i know he misses me like he misses star beer which he drank a dozen cans of for free everyday...
Re: I Can Not Get His Peniss Out Of My Mind by Jayysuperb(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=whywhyogun post=57305372]

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... / Boy Ask For 35k See What His Nonsense Friend Sent PHOTOS / Your Wife Is Probably Sleeping With Other Men If You Notice These Three Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.