Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (156218 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Npower Kano
Dear Applicants,
You have a challenge and an opportunity before you. And I know that you are up to the task
Put this at the back of your mind�
��Not of you that applied wrote the test.
��Not all you that wrote the test will pass.
�� Not all of you that pass will be. shortlisted.
�� Not all of you that got shortlisted will get to the physical verification stage.
�� Not all of you that are physically verified will make it to deployment stage.
�� Not all of you that are deployed will make it to the end.
"In everything you do, put GOD first"
Wishing you guys the very best!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
N-power Lagos
10 TIPS FOR 2017 APPLICANTS
Few days ago, the most anticipated news broke out from Npower social media "2017 APPLICANTS can now check their name if they have been selected starting from Monday 20th 11:30pm" One will wonder what takes them so long to release the long awaited list? The answer is very simple "transparency sake" nothing more, nothing else, no names from senator or one big man at the top, the program is extremely for unemployed graduates. As you prepare towards Monday, please note the following tips that will guide you;
1. Login website www.npower.gov.ng
2. Login with your phone number and your name or surname
3. The site may be extremely busy, we want to encourage you not to panic, you can try check your name anytime, so long you are able to do this before the commencement of verification exercise.
4. Remember only 300,000 will be selected out of 2.8m that applied for this program.
5. Always remember to send your complaint through all their social media Facebook, tweeter, instagram or support@npvn.desk-mail.com
6. Be present at the venue of the verification exercise.
7. If you are successfully selected, please prepare all your credentials for the verification exercise.
8. Note that checking your name as from next week Monday doesn't guarantee you are volunteer for this program until after your verification exercise.
9. Keep all your details to yourself only, don't share it with second party.
10. Learn from any 2016 volunteer.
More details shortly.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
N-power Lagos
Good morning;
For 2016 volunteers, Npower has open another opportunity to make money online, it called "mobile forms Africa" kindly check your mail, download the form from play store and get started. If you have not receive the mail, kindly be patient till you receive yours.
Thanks
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
FEDERAL TEACHERS SCHEME RECRUITMENT 2017/2018
EMMA ONWUKA
Possession of the Nigeria certificate in Education (NCE) from institutions accredited by the national commission for college of Education (NCE) and awarded not earlier than 2013.
Candidates must not be above 40 years of age
Candidate should specialize in any of the following Basic Education subject: English Language Mathematics, Science, Vocational Education and French.
Candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization (public and private) are not eligible to participate in the scheme without first formally disengaged from the organization.
Candidates should note that none of those enlisted for the scheme would be allowed to serve in schools that are already fairly provided with teachers, especially those in the urban and sub-urban centres Candidates with fake/forged statement /certificates need not apply as these documents will be subjected to rigorous screening and verification.
Application is free and on no account should monies be paid to anybody for the purpose of this exercise, please be guided.
How to apply
Interested Candidates should apply through his/her Local Government Education Authority before 24 November 2017.
All the best!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by MYHUBBY: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
10 TIPS FOR 2017 APPLICANTS
Few days ago, the most anticipated news broke out from Npower social media "2017 APPLICANTS can now check their name if they have been selected starting from Monday 20th 11:30pm" One will wonder what takes them so long to release the long awaited list? The answer is very simple "transparency sake" nothing more, nothing else, no names from senator or one big man at the top, the program is extremely for unemployed graduates. As you prepare towards Monday, please note the following tips that will guide you;
1. Login website www.npower.gov.ng
2. Login with your phone number and your name or surname
3. The site may be extremely busy, we want to encourage you not to panic, you can try check your name anytime, so long you are able to do this before the commencement of verification exercise.
4. Remember only 300,000 will be selected out of 2.8m that applied for this program.
5. Always remember to send your complaint through all their social media Facebook, tweeter, instagram or support@npvn.desk-mail.com
6. Be present at the venue of the verification exercise.
7. If you are successfully selected, please prepare all your credentials for the verification exercise.
8. Note that checking your name as from next week Monday doesn't guarantee you are volunteer for this program until after your verification exercise.
9. Keep all your details to yourself only, don't share it with second party.
10. Learn from any 2016 volunteer.
More details shortly.

pls is it true that, they don't accept statement of result at the verification center. pls can u pls tell me if its true
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Good morning,
In the next couple of days, a number of things will be happening. We implore you to follow the instructions listed at ALL times.

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2017
MYHUBBY:

pls is it true that, they don't accept statement of result at the verification center. pls can u pls tell me if its true

They do accept statement of result, just take original along, provided your certificate is not ready
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Welcomme: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pls will they use transaction ID at any stage of the verification? I misplaced mine..
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by HollaTranzact: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
AutosBay:
2016 Awaiting List,
You should know that you will conduct your physical verification alongside 2017 successful applicants.
Start warming up
e

AUTOSBAY.....No Official update on 2016 WAITING LIST yet bro, what is going on sir ?....please update us.....
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
HollaTranzact:
e

AUTOSBAY.....No Official update on 2016 WAITING LIST yet bro, what is going on sir ?....please update us.....
Just check your name first although sms, was sent to some people months ago
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
A Partnership that works.
In a bid to empower young people in Nigeria, Mobile Forms partners with N-Power, a leading data collection organization in Africa to develop skills and also create a more sustainable income for the N-Power beneficiaries.
Now you can Make more Money with your Smartphone.
Join thousands of Field agents across the country who are making money while completing simple tasks such as conducting surveys and gathering data in their location. The Mobile Form app affords you the opportunity to work as a Data collection agent for Blue chip Organizations
How It Works.
1. Download the Mobile Forms App Visit the Google Play store.
2. Fill & Submit the Field Worker Profile Form.
Sign up on the App. When you access the app the first time, you will see the Profile Form. Click and fill it accurately as this will help us assign the right Jobs to you.
3. That's all, You are ready
The Admin will assign Jobs to you and they will show up in the All Forms Section.You will also get notifications when a job has been assigned to you.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by lunacol(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Welcomme:
Pls will they use transaction ID at any stage of the verification? I misplaced mine..
No,Check your name in the list by tomorrow midnight. If your name appears, you will be directed on the next line of action.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by papyrus2(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
For N-Power Build,

1. what type of training are we required to undergo? Let's have an idea of what we should be expecting not just saying 1 year apprenticeship after 3months of training.

2. Will the training take place in the person's respective states or they might be change in location.

3. And for a change in location, who bears the accommodation and feeding burden?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2017

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
HOW TO CHECK NPOWER SHORTLIST
Time: 11:30pm
Date: 20/11/2017
1. Log on www.npower.gov.ng
2. Click on "Check your Pre-selection status. "
3. In the search box, type in your Name or Phone Number or Email address or BVN.
4. If you have been pre-selected, your name will pop up.
5. You will receive an sms and email congratulating you on your pre-selection.
6. Next, you prepare for physical verification between November 27 - December 8, 2017.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:52am On Nov 21, 2017
2016 Awaiting list,
Your name won't come out but from November 27th through to December 8th, you can go for physical verification.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Hold on please. We are experiencing some issues.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2017
If you cannot find 'Pre selection status' kindly refresh the page.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:57am On Nov 21, 2017
N-Power under fire as applicants lament inability to check status
Published
on November 21, 2017
By Wale Odunsi
N-Power, the Nigerian Government empowerment scheme, ​has come under criticisms by applicants ​seeking to ​​know​ their pre-selection status.
N-Power had explained how applicants can check their status.
​But no one was able to access the page on the N-Power website as ​at 1:00am ​Tuesday despite assurances that it would be uploaded at11:30pm Monday.
Applicants are expressing their anger at the situation, while lamenting inability to get the information that kept them awake.
Meanwhile, the programme has released its call centre lines.
Some reactions below…
@frankkings50
Nigeria and their way of doing things. You announced since couple of days ago that this list is going to be online this night. Why not upload the list since then and just make it live this night. I tire oo​.
@taemoney555
No where to check status on the website.
@habilapeter
Una site don crash already this night.​ ​Am off to bed.​ ​Will check some other time.
@wrajenddd
The pre-selection list is not on the website, I will advice the handler to check the website and snapshot where to locate the pre-select icon the page. Please, no sleep tonight until I find my name on list

@isa_sagir
Finding it difficult to access the check status. I followed the procedures yet it’s isn’t displaying. How do I do, pls?
@OnyekaAlison
How can n​-​power be joking with Nigerians like this? This is very bad.
@ogochimere001
I can’t see pre-selection status to click on the site​.​
@CHIBUIKEMGAB
Better send emails to successful applicants.
@vc_7004
@npower will cost thousands of their sleep tonight over what isn’t ready yet.
@OluwasegunOgun9
This rubbish cos ​you​ guys can be fooling us and I think you guys are not fully prepared.
@OnyekaAlison
What a country!!!
@OnyekaAlison
Are you sure these guys are for real or we dealing with bunch of scammers?
@Duoclassic
Like seriously. No where to check for names.
@Sam_bless54
I cannot see anything here o…Nawa o.
@Urshman2
Am on your website and am just seeing Home, Test and no provision to log in.
@AyobamiJoel
Just call one of the numbers now it says ‘our call time is between 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday’ the and that was all…SMH..​.​chai.
@CHIBUIKEMGAB
I asked you guys earlier. Will the site be able to carry the traffic? Now it took only 5 minutes to crash.
@Henry_58069
My brother, it seems the whole @npower_ng stuff for this year is a SCAM. They have already shared the slots to politicians as was widely speculated and they come here to deceive us and waste our time for nothing.​ ​I am off to bed. Very sad experience.

@CHIBUIKEMGAB
No be Naija we dey again? I would have been very surprised if everything worked very fine as anticipated 2nite. We are never prepared. No where to check name, site crashed already.

@AyobamiJoel
@npower_ng una don sleep? No tweet again? After all the bragging…Oshi​.​
@timmywise7777
Have anybody seen the pre-selection button on the website?
@SlimGistNews
Please I can’t find the preselection link on the n-power portal​; it’s is having DNS issue please look into it.​
@Jekeli_
This is what kills us in this country. We are not properly ready for something yet we undertake it. Common pre-selection bar abi status I can’t​ find​. That was how I got my National ID after 4 years.
@Ikokwu_Ihechi
I am suggesting you put up the link the redirect it to a message tell applicants something to reduce anxiety…information is power
@Jekeli_
If you guys are having technical difficulties with this status bar strategy why not paste the whole names according to department. With that we will all know our fate and cause you less traffic.
@Abdulslave
Next time plz don’t give time or Brag about exactly when stuffs like this will happen. No such thing like a bar for pre selection on ur site now​.​
@bonkayea
No where to check, lines are busy and even retired Pastor Yemi @ProfOsinbajo tweeted about this crab to make poor Nigerians sleepless, what a shame!
@wunukhen
The link to check successful applicant name hasn’t been uploaded​.​
@Khaxzeem
Please is checking of shortlisted candidates p​ost​poned?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2017
We apologize to the men and women who kept vigil with us from 11.30pm.
Yes, we experienced some technical difficulty but it has been addressed now and applicants can log in to see their pre-selection status.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by rekeson: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2017
Npower should be renamed to North-power.
The list is 80% north....

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by drdee4cash: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2017
The site is really not working well, when trying to search for name it keep bringing coding errors.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by oneluvs: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Please how true is this information and can someone submit to Lagos SUBEB office.
AutosBay:
FEDERAL TEACHERS SCHEME RECRUITMENT 2017/2018
EMMA ONWUKA
Possession of the Nigeria certificate in Education (NCE) from institutions accredited by the national commission for college of Education (NCE) and awarded not earlier than 2013.
Candidates must not be above 40 years of age
Candidate should specialize in any of the following Basic Education subject: English Language Mathematics, Science, Vocational Education and French.
Candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization (public and private) are not eligible to participate in the scheme without first formally disengaged from the organization.
Candidates should note that none of those enlisted for the scheme would be allowed to serve in schools that are already fairly provided with teachers, especially those in the urban and sub-urban centres Candidates with fake/forged statement /certificates need not apply as these documents will be subjected to rigorous screening and verification.
Application is free and on no account should monies be paid to anybody for the purpose of this exercise, please be guided.
How to apply
Interested Candidates should apply through his/her Local Government Education Authority before 24 November 2017.
All the best!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by HollaTranzact: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
AutosBay:
2016 Awaiting list,
Your name won't come out but from November 27th through to December 8th, you can go for physical verification.

How true is this information bro It sucks N power does not address this issue them self
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2017

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
HollaTranzact:

How true is this information bro It sucks N power does not address this issue them self
Very true information
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
*THIS IS FOR 2017 APPLICANTS*
Due to technical issues in checking pre-selected status in the first site, N-power have decided to change to the NPVN site using your BVN alone to check.
This is the new link below to confirm your status.
�������
http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/preselectedvolunteers/#/preSelectionStatus
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by blessedgal(f): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
someone should pls explain this to me, I got a msg frm npower telling me congratulations I hv been selected, for the npowe program, further details will be provided to you on nxt steps, but when I checked online it was saying nt selected, am confuse
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2017
The reason some volunteers were not pre-selected via the Npower site is probably due to network issues. If you have gotten an SMS stating you have been pre-selected, then you have. Congratulation.The next step is physical verification exercise.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2017
blessedgal:
someone should pls explain this to me, I got a msg frm npower telling me congratulations I hv been selected, for the npowe program, further details will be provided to you on nxt steps, but when I checked online it was saying nt selected, am confuse
You have been selected
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Check whether you are Pre selected here
��������
It works on any browser�
Check.npvn.ng/#/preselection
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tomorrow at 8.00pm, please join Afolabi Imoukhuede for a Facebook LIVE Chat.
Get all your questions ready.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.