Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution (34139 Views)

Na By Force To Marry(photos) / Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring / Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by nagoma(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2017
A prostitute cannot be a "lady" but a woman. Not all women are ladies please. Certainly not a prostitute!
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by holluphemydavid(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2017
prostitution d oldest profession indeed
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by thunderbabs: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2017
The only Industry that booms regardless of buhari's torturing policies

1 Like

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by ThatCEO: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2017
thesicilian:
1. Prostitution is not even legal in Nigeria, so they all should be arrested for coming out openly to say they encourage it.
2. It is not the oldest known profession, farming is, back then in the Garden of Eden when God commissioned man to tend to all the plants and animals.
3. We all know that what the brothel owners actually want to do is gather all the ladies of the night and start taxing them in the name of monthly dues and protection.

Farming started before prostitution but nor necessarily as a profession. Farming to feed and not to sell.

1 Like

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Priest69(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2017
thesicilian:
1. Prostitution is not even legal in Nigeria, so they all should be arrested for coming out openly to say they encourage it.
2. It is not the oldest known profession, farming is, back then in the Garden of Eden when God commissioned man to tend to all the plants and animals.
3. We all know that what the brothel owners actually want to do is gather all the ladies of the night and start taxing them in the name of monthly dues and protection.

Farming is not the oldest profession bro, research your facts. Even in the bible you quote from; it's hunting of animals and gathering of fruits and herbs
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by jantavanta(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Rape would have been happening even in churches if brothels were not in existence in the state. There are men whose libido compels them to have sexual intercourse regularly to the point that they cannot pass a night without sleeping with a woman,” Nwachukwu stated.

It has already been reported:

https://www.nairaland.com/3846480/two-men-gang-rape-13-year-old-girl

...In what seems to be a sacrilege, two suspects, Oriko Samuel and Bassey Joseph have been arrested and charged before a Lagos court for their alleged involvement in the gang-rape of a 13-year old girl at a church premises...

1 Like

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Any governor that stops this business is my enemy for life...there are other things they can create task force for.

Without sex, I will die....and they are millions like me.

Walahi!!!!
come make we go flex..i want to take you to where i enjoy myself everynight.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Priest69(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Make prostitution legal and please strict measures and taxes to it. It can't be eliminated in any society
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by adeshinacute(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2017
If you in kwara state (UK used) I phone 6 (16gig) for sale @ 119k check my Signature for my contact or come to our shop @ challenge in ilorin
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by DoctorNyash(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
thesicilian:
Brah you know what profession mean so

1 Like

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by idesylvester(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
You will not die, close your eyes let me pray for you
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
Any governor that stops this business is my enemy for life...there are other things they can create task force for.

Walahi!!!!
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by phrankchek(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Walahi!!!!

Nwa nna... do u stay in Obinkita?
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Realwvn(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lmaoo. There is an association for everything in this country
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by sonofluc1fer: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
thesicilian:
1 back then in the Garden of Eden when God commissioned man to tend to all the plants and animals.
Nigerian CHristians, una stupid o. You think the Garden of Heaven is a historical story? It's myth, you retard.

1 Like

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
thesicilian:
The prostitutes in Bible nkor Rahab and the ones Solomon settled?

1 Like

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
PearlStreet:
Sodom and Gonorrhoea

When we said crime was the highest employer of labour in the SE, they insulted us.
Now, because Baba Davido's cash is more than the IGR of the entire SE states combined, they want to be taxing olosho to add to their IGR.
Sodom and Gomorrah weren't into bisexual prostitution I suppose
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Jabioro: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
thesicilian:
You dey mind them..
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Sagay212: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
lol...so ipods love sex so much with their small di.cks. no wonder almost all their girls are into prostitution. thesame people who claim their men and women are the best to marry. na ghost dey go phuck ashe.wo for brothel abi...
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Igbos. It's their trade.
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by sepalapen(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
PearlStreet:
Sodom and Gonorrhoea

When we said crime was the highest employer of labour in the SE, they insulted us.
Now, because Baba Davido's cash is more than the IGR of the entire SE states combined, they want to be taxing olosho to add to their IGR.
PearlStreet:
Sodom and Gonorrhoea

PearlStreet:
Sodom and Gonorrhoea

you are living in fools paradise, if you say your cash for better for you. besides how much did davido has .
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Iamzik: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Nigerian CHristians, una stupid o. You think the Garden of Heaven is a historical story? It's myth, you retard.

Nigerian Atheist, you are the real stupid one who believe in nothing. Only a fool denies his origin. The fact that you always try to disprove the Bible reinforces our believe in it. Why don't you pick arguments with Islam and Buddha and the likes. Your insatiable penchant for argument with Christian beliefs only solidifies the truth of our faith.

Instead of always picking Holes with the Bible why not tell us about your own beliefs? Your moniker says it all. Son of Lucifer the devil .The Lord Jesus rebuke you.

Why not tell us how the devil created you instead?
All these atheist- free thinker wanna be sef!
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by mechanics(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
funny, didn't know this association exist.
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Finally someone who is not being hypocritical about it!
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
thesicilian:

Good thinking wink

1 Like

Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Ajah53: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Check this best sex position here
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by sonofluc1fer: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Iamzik:

Nigerian Atheist, you are the real stupid one who believe in nothing.
Oh yeah, great country you have, dead Jew wanna-be. grin grin
The Bible's myth, not history. Adam and Eve is a fable. Remain blessfully foolish in Jesus.
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by deco22(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dr Stanley nwachukwu...lol, how will a doctor be president of NABO
Re: Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution by Iamzik: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Oh yeah, great country you have, dead Jew wanna-be. grin grin
The Bible's myth, not history. Adam and Eve is a fable. Remain blessfully foolish in Jesus.

At least you know I believe in Jesus. What is your own philosophy or believe?

So Whatever did not happen in your lifetime is a myth.
Those who don't believe in history are bound to repeat it.
Maybe your grand parents are also a myth and you may also become a fable to your descendants after you.

Wayward disobedient children everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.