Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? (34112 Views)

If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Olamila: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Hello nairaland I'm so afraid right now because of what is happening to my vital part (pnis).

Since last week I have being having discomfort in my pnis after sxx with my girlfriend. So I didn't know what is causing it, I tot it was due to rough sxx drive that my pnis was paining me but everything changed when I discovered something was dropping out of my pipe so I went to a secret place to take a deep look and i discovered it's doesn't look like what I have seen before in my life.

So I began to research online and saw it could be gonorrhoea, although I haven't done any test to be factual but with the description of the symptoms I can be sure I'm correct in my assertion.

Now I have checked myself for the last 3 months (sex record) no sex with anyone else or even throughout the moment I met her. I have tried to be careful with my sex life maintaining only her as a sex partner.

She is in her early 20s and I know that girls at this age have high sex drive but what kept me confused is that she always says that I'm the only one that she normally sxx with ever since we met. She only said her ex tried little but her major sxx life is with me ever since we met.

Now I don't know what to do with her or believe because this issue of infection is very hard for me to bear. I don't like hearing it that's even why I prefer to masturbate than intercourse because to be honest condoms things isn't really my thing. She claims she loves me and I'm seeing it at least she's trying compared to others I have met before but the issue now is that I can't just imagine myself keep treating infection or I don't no what she's doing at my back whether the infection is natural or she caught it with someone. I'm confused I met her since last year. Please I need advice help a brother I'm one of you guys.

This image is about second handed phone I warned her not to buy but she bought it now I just discovered, an the phone had started giving her issues just within a day.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2022
This rubbish wey you write so too hard to read abeg,why not use pidgin if English too hard you?
Oga go treat yourself and no dey disturb us here.

264 Likes 19 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by God1000(m): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2022
You were careless man, you didn't use protection.
This life is precious, don't do things that will mar you

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Nyascobar1414: 7:40am On Apr 24, 2022
Dont dump her bro, real men dont dump their women...
Wait make she give you syphilis or HIV/AIDS b4 you dump her...

True love exist...
SIMPleton....

This you will see!

306 Likes 27 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Nwodosis(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2022
grin In Charly Boy's voice, " Comfort don put you for trouble"!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2022
grin grin Dump her when she gives you HIV.KBC she's been unfaithful. But wait,are you waiting for people to tell you what to do? So people also tell you when to go to toilet!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Tenshades(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Dont leave her.

Wait for the updated version.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Candidlady: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
This rubbish wey you write so too hard to read abeg,why not use pidgin if English too hard you?

LMAO

Abeg help me explain what he wrote up there .. iam having serious headache trying to comprehend the bs

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2022
Candidlady:

LMAO

Abeg help me explain what he wrote up there .. iam having serious headache trying to comprehend the bs
In summary,the love of his life gave him an infection. grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2022
Your a joke ..and bloody simp ...to be a simp in this model world is dangerous chaii angry

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Blaqroman0000: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2022
If you love her and you really trust her....
Take her to a genuine medical center and treat the infection even yours aswell

Don't kill or stop a relationship because of infection something that is 100% possible to be cured

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Godada(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2022

First things first.

Why are guys and ladies ill-tempered?

Is it the difficult economic situation of things or some other underlying conditions?

It's sad.

Back to the Op's situation......

It's kinda simple.

These things happen.

Go and treat yourself and your girlfriend inclusive.

You didn't meet her a virgin so she must be have been sexually adventurous.

From the screenshot you posted, it obvious she cares about you.

A woman that's quick to apologize should be given a second thought. You should give her a chance.

Take her for a full std testing. Treat yourself too. Buy the drugs and get yourselves treated.

However, if you get reinfected after treatment.

Disengage. Repeat, disengage.

Don't just treat yourself alone or you run the risk of reinfection.

Kind regards.

142 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2022
The painful thing about young ladies is that they never go to do tests for infections because these symptoms do not show in their bodies. So they assume they are clean while they are harbouring a plethora of wicked infections that can show up in seconds in men who they have sex with.

This issue is seriously affecting my dealings with ladies currently because I don't even trust anyone again. Infact I hold myself not to even strike up any conversation, since January this year, I've not saved any new female contact on my phone.

Oh and dont even dare think, you can always use condoms. If you must know, some viruses still penetrate through condoms.

I love my health more. kiss

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by yuping(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2022
undecided Ordinary Gono you turn yourself to Burna Boy, you begin dey Kigbe Soke, you better Soro soke make Medical practitioners help you, you are still disguising, using internet as final test if it is worse than that.
And pick your calls if you can't listen you don't deserve a relationship.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by slawormiir: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni ...every one deserves a second chance in this gadamnnn life

Treat yourself and treat her as well

But if after this treatment

And you notice another infection in the future then niggar you need to move

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by advanceDNA: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
If you love her and you really trust her....
Take her to a genuine medical center and treat the infection even yours aswell

Don't kill or stop a relationship because of infection something that is 100% possible to be cured

which stupíd love??

So he should be spending money on another person's waywardness??

So until she infects him with HIV that has no cure..thats when he should stop the relationship...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by advanceDNA: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni ...every one deserves a second chance in this gadamnnn life

Treat yourself and treat her as well

But if after this treatment

And you notice another infection in the future then niggar you need to move

so he should wait for another infection before leaving olosho??
this is dangerous if the babe dey sample other men..na HIV loading be that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Olamila: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2022
It is unfortunate some people think they own English language, simple draft I made to convey massage to the good people of nairaland, you are picking offense with my English instead of coming to my trend to shame me don't comment at all because this issue isn't a fun topic it's a health issue
lexy20I4:

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2022
Olamila:
It is unfortunate some people think they own English language, simple draft I made to convey massage to the good people of nairaland, you are picking offense with my English instead of coming to my trend to shame me don't comment at all because this issue isn't a fun topic it's a health issue
Sorry about that

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Jeon(f): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2022
I'M HAPPY,SO HAPPY HAPPY TO HOMEEEE,HOME AGAIN ..
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by headbasher96(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2022
The two of u should go and treat yourselves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Stevyne: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2022
You sef no try!

I feel every man should do this..
Before you enter relationship with any girl, carry am go hospital go run series of test.
If he clear den fire down.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Johnsown1(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Treat her and treat yourself too if you have any conscience in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by HopeNeverDies: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2022
Damnnn!!!!! I don't like that when my Partner Lies... I hate it. That's the only turn off I'm seeing here.
And bout the infection, why don't u just check in the hospital and get u guys treated...
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by adecz: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
She no even give you better STD
like herpes, Chlamydia or HIV.☹️☹️☹️

Gonorrhea na local people infection,
also known as "Gentle man disease"❗️❗️☺️☺️

Be aware that due to their fake and
expensive lifestyles, all girls keep nothing
less than 5 guys at any one time and
will tell all the guys that they are the
only one.

The gehl sef too local.

Go and take a shot of Togamycin™ ,
one shot, one kill.

Dump her❗️❗️❎❎❎❎

8 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by stano2(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Kaiii

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Donkenny511(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Dawn91(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
Olamila:
Hello nairaland I'm so afraid right now because of what is happening to my vital part (pnis).

Since last week I have being having discomfort in my pnis after sxx with my girlfriend. So I didn't know what is causing it, I tot it was due to rough sxx drive that my pnis was paining me but everything changed when I discovered something was dropping out of my pipe so I went to a secret place to take a deep look and i discovered it's doesn't look like what I have seen before in my life.

So I began to research online and saw it could be gonorrhoea, although I haven't done any test to be factual but with the description of the symptoms I can be sure I'm correct in my assertion.

Now I have checked myself for the last 3 months (sex record) no sex with anyone else or even throughout the moment I met her. I have tried to be careful with my sex life maintaining only her as a sex partner.

She is in her early 20s and I know that girls at this age have high sex drive but what kept me confused is that she always says that I'm the only one that she normally sxx with ever since we met. She only said her ex tried little but her major sxx life is with me ever since we met.

Now I don't know what to do with her or believe because this issue of infection is very hard for me to bear. I don't like hearing it that's even why I prefer to masturbate than intercourse because to be honest condoms things isn't really my thing. She claims she loves me and I'm seeing it at least she's trying compared to others I have met before but the issue now is that I can't just imagine myself keep treating infection or I don't no what she's doing at my back whether the infection is natural or she caught it with someone. I'm confused I met her since last year. Please I need advice help a brother I'm one of you guys.

This image is about second handed phone I warned her not to buy but she bought it now I just discovered, an the phone had started giving her issues just within a day.
[/s]

No oh, how dare you? Adopt her as your mother since you don't have sense at all. Ozwor

7 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Administration1: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Give her syphilis

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by ObaOfEsan: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2022
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / Man Poses With Portrait Photos Of His Fiancée In Inspired Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.