Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) (79793 Views)

Get A Good Wife, Big Boob's & Big Ass Is Nothing- Lady Says With Unclad Pictures / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by HARDDON: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why use all the tools to pad the backyard while the front pouch is left with peanuts?

Backyard is only gud for doggy relaxation n daz it.

The front soft mounds , if huge, can be deployed into countless uses:

1. Spiky turn on point . We caress, f0ndle , squeeze, suck( both d n1p cap n d body)
2. We can pack them together, with our hotdog sandwiched inbtw n make our way to an enthralling esoteric land. THEreby helping the sister down stairs that is selling red oil

3. We use them as pillow wen our head aches( swt slp)

4. They produce milk for our kids

N so many other uses! cheesy wink
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by IamSINZ(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:
look at asset wink beautiful! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink but the guy for go behind the babe hold her from dere na wink wink wink wink wink if this babe twerk for u ehn....pray u dont spill all ur akamu grin grin grin SINZ come and see ikebe cheesy cheesy
Baba, me seff see the thing shock o cheesycheesy
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by IamSINZ(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fabulocity smiley
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Realist1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
That ass is rude and mean. That is what I call a roadsafety-officer-harassment-worthy-ass.
As she dey waka for road na so road safety officer go shout park! Park! oh oh sorry ma I think say you be an oncoming car wey carry serious overload.You can go madam.

1 Like

Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Dashmann: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
chesus!!!!!
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

Baba, me seff see the thing shock o cheesycheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
imagine ur wife or babe wit such yansh bend down dey wash clothes wit dat ukwu up in the air cheesy

Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
HARDDON:
Why use all the tools to pad the backyard while the front pouch is left with peanuts?

Backyard is only gud for doggy relaxation n daz it.

The front soft mounds , if huge, can be deployed into countless uses:

1. Spiky turn on point . We caress, handle , squeeze, suck( both d n1p cap n d body)
2. We can pack them together, with our hotdog sandwiched inbtw n make our way to an enthralling esoteric land. THEreby helping the sister down stairs that is selling red oil

3. We use them as pillow we our head aches( swt slp)

4. The produce milk for our kids

N so many other uses! cheesy wink
boobsi man i hail u grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Sike(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
UKWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Realist1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why is there no wedding ring on both the woman's hands and on the man's hand? They could just be in a normal relationship.
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by HARDDON: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:

boobsi man i hail u grin

hey now! @ bolded.

I was just beeeeen very objective, comparing and contrasting two very divergent, tangentially opposite views.

and as you do well know, No man walketh into his destiny looking BACKWARDS! the more reason we should all embrace the front view. cheesy

now u understand one of the many reasons i Support manCHESTer utd?
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
HARDDON:

hey now! @ bolded.

I was just beeeeen very objective, comparing and contrasting two very divergent, tangentially opposite views.

and as you do well know, No man walketh into his destiny looking BACKWARDS! the more reason we should all embrace the front view.

now u see understand one of the many reasons i Support manCHESTer utd?
well i am not really crazy about boobs sha.as long as the backyard set she"s my dream woman grin
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Smartmanager(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
shocked That's A Tank.
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by IamSINZ(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin
imagine ur wife or babe wit such yansh bend down dey wash clothes wit dat ukwu up in the air cheesy

I must spank am o cheesy
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

I must spank am o cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by brandydaniells(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, baba how far? grin
serenity rule ...how is ur wife and children
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by HARDDON: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:

well i am not really crazy about boobs sha.as long as the backyard set she"s my dream woman grin

people like you should be banished from having any contact whatsoever with big soft mounds. angry

u lot go sacrificing the health of future generation and the clairvoyance only the soft front view offers on the altar of huge layer of subcutaneous fat superimposed on the gluteus maximus and gluteus medius muscles..... in summary, huge pile of sh1t cheesy grin
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
smiley
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
HARDDON:

people like you should be banished from having any contact whatsoever with big soft mounds. angry

u lot go sacrificing the health of future generation and the clairvoyance only the soft front view offers on the altar of huge layer of subcutaneous fat superimposed on the gluteus maximus and gluteus medius muscles..... in summary, huge pile of sh1t cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by IamSINZ(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
brandydaniells:
serenity rule ...how is ur wife and children

They are fine, sir. How are your grandkids doing? smiley
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by IamSINZ(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
MissRaine69:
smiley
How did the ban happen? grin
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Ifebazz(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jeus:
This picture of a Nigerian Man holding on to his wife backside as they remain loved up and all smiles is trending on the internet.

She does have a lovely figure though.

See photo below.

[b]NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/trending-photo-of-nigerian-husband.html

Damn, this is ManCHESTER and BayerAMUnIKE combined. shocked
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by pedi(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
look closely the guy dick don the raise for national arthem
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

How did the ban happen? grin
No idea ......
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Blood of dammykrane
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by samzzycash(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
sexybbstar:
Oh my gosh! shocked, my dream ass.
sup..i see say na osun you dey so.
can i send you a pm.
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by brandydaniells(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

holy ghost fire..... angry
IamSINZ:

holy ghost fire.....
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by esuLAAROYE(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
Is this ass for real..
Ohhhh where can I get something like dis
mail me, I will show you
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by jack00000: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
modaink333:
Oh brother....is this nyash?
no brother it's not nyash it's casket
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Belle n yansh don dey level up sef
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
chai!!i see nyash!

Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by chuksdavid28(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
dis is a tank...like ma OG 50cent said. no need to buy cabinet again na
Re: Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) by hernandson(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jesu Christi idi re!!!!! kai o set die. the dowry would be so expensive damn. nigga won lotto mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.