Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

See Before And After Weight Loss Of Actress Gabourey Sidibe (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Before And After Weight Loss Of Actress Gabourey Sidibe (photos) (2067 Views)

Full Nude Video Of Actress Maryam Booth That Was Leaked Online(video) / See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone / Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Before And After Weight Loss Of Actress Gabourey Sidibe (photos) by Priscy01(f): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Gabourey Sidibe's transformation has many in awe but the actress says she gets annoyed when people congratulate her over her weight loss. .

In an interview with Refinery29, she said: "It just annoys me because I’m just like, don’t congratulate me on that. If you’re going to congratulate me on my weight loss, also congratulate me every time I pee. .

Congratulate me every time I’m burping. Because my body actually has nothing to do with you, and I don’t really need your support for it. .

My body will always be my body and always had been, and you have nothing to do with it and you’re kind of a stranger. But the way it works is that this is just my body. In the same way that this is just my face, this is just mine.”

See Before and After Photos Below;

Source; http://drinosblog..nl/2017/06/don-congratulate-me-on-my-weight-loss.html

Re: See Before And After Weight Loss Of Actress Gabourey Sidibe (photos) by Priscy01(f): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2017

Re: See Before And After Weight Loss Of Actress Gabourey Sidibe (photos) by xynerise: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Not good enough. Try harder.

Which movie she act sef? undecided
Re: See Before And After Weight Loss Of Actress Gabourey Sidibe (photos) by placeofallure(f): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
xynerise:
Not good enough. Try harder.

Which movie she act sef? undecided

Empire!
Re: See Before And After Weight Loss Of Actress Gabourey Sidibe (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
O mehn shocked

(1) (Reply)

What Interest You Most In A Relationship / Can She Take In ? Is It Normal ? / PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.