Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,949 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? (3335 Views)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by jmoore(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2010
Why are more people losing their virginity before marriage? I am 24 years plus and still a virgin and will remain one till i get married. I have held several online chats with girls on this topic and majority of them were truthful so say that they have lost their virginity. When i asked them if they regretted losing their virginity? They said they do regret taking such action. Why can't people save their virginity rather than devaluing themselves?
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by ElRazur: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
jmoore:

Why are more people losing their virginity before marriage? I am 24 years plus and still a virgin and will remain one till i get married. I have held several online chats with girls on this topic and majority of them were truthful so say that they have lost their virginity. When i asked them if they regretted losing their virginity? They said they do regret taking such action. Why can't people save their virginity rather than devaluing themselves?

I think you need to realise that tradition and culture changes over time. So as people move on from the old ways, some things will start to change.

Just because you are one, do not mean everyone should be one either. And for the record, losing one's virginity is not devaluing. I mean, what happens if your man dumps you? Then what? Are you automatically devalued then? jeez.
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
I see someone just woke up into the 21st century grin grin Welcome son. Yes its okay if you are a virgin or nonvirgin in 2010.
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by jaybee3(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
why all these stupid why why why questions/topics?
get a life and stick your head in the real world punk
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by Pweety4me(f): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
@OP They can't stand wait no more. . . tongue embarassed temptations everywhere arghhh!. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by Omolola1(f): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2010
the society ma broda!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by unban190: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2010
because they tink its ancient keeping it~
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by tanimz(f): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2010
Insecurity of themselves, peer pressure and lack of self confidence.
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by ElRazur: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2010
tanimz:

Insecurity of themselves, peer pressure and lack of self confidence.

Those are inaccurate. The same arguments can be used for those who are STILL a virgin.
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by jmoore(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2010
Who said it is modern to lose virginity? so it is also modern to be a terrorist? the truth is the truth, those who have sex b4 marriage lack self control, they just act like animals just the way a male cock chases a hen and mates with it. virginity is a pride. i wonder how a good parent you will be when you have kids, u advise them to lose their virginity b4 marriage?
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by Akinagirl(f): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2010
Well I think its whatever. You are not devalued if you loose your virginity. Plus, what the hell is with all these virginity topics?? Please and please use the search button, you will find that NL is made of of virgin topics!
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by Akinagirl(f): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2010
Poster what about people who lost it because they were despoil.d? What about thoes who had relationships and they have failed? Are you saying that they are devalued or have no self control?
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2010
reasons- valentine's day in club n strait 2 bed,t.v n internet (curiousity,i rilly wana know wot n how it feels like),lack of self control,prince charming sweeps a gal of her feet with gud looks n sugar coated tongue only 4 d gal 2 realise 2 late  shocked shocked shocked shocked he has gotten wat he wanted,dose lil stuffs in between ur legs shocked shocked shocked after d deed is done FULL STOP. grin grin grin grin grin
           NEXT PLEASE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by jmoore(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
for those of you saying that if one lost their virginity they are not devalued . u say it because you have lost yours. i have made up my mind to marry a virgin and not a second hand or third hand, , as for the one that lost her virginity by rape, it was her fault.
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by jmoore(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
to correct my last statement above: As for the one that lost hers by rape. it was not her fault since it was taken away forcefully from her
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by Opelope(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2010
kulyie:

reasons- valentine's day in club n strait 2 bed,t.v n internet (curiousity,i rilly wana know wot n how it feels like),lack of self control,prince charming sweeps a gal of her feet with gud looks n sugar coated tongue only 4 d gal 2 realise 2 late  shocked shocked shocked shocked he has gotten wat he wanted,dose lil stuffs in between your legs shocked shocked shocked after d deed is done FULL STOP. grin grin grin grin grin
           NEXT PLEASE grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 - Lack of self-control is 1 reason y too many peeps lose it.

2 - Low level of self-esteem meanin the moment a guy can use his sugar-coated tongue, they fall under n realize it only when too late.
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by ebila(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2010
@post,
The reason is that virginity is now considered old-fashioned.Sex which was like a taboo(talkin' bout it or indulging in it) is now widely accepted.It ain't wrong or right to be a virgin,it's just personal and dat shud be respected.I'm in my late twenties n i ain't a virgin n nope,i don't regret it.This virginity thing i way overrated if u ask me undecided
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by ebila(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

@OP They can't stand wait no more. . . tongue embarassed temptations everywhere arghhh!. . . lipsrsealed
Obviously she's lost hers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by jmoore(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2010
@ebila, u confuse yourself. imagining giving same advice to your kids'it is not right or wrong to be a virgin'  on being old fashioned, then u have to accept suicide bombers because they are new fashioned. a good value remains a good value, be it in ancient days or modern era
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by jmoore(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2010
And if you do not regret losing your virginity b4 marriage, thats because you still have not come to your right senses. that nigerian terrorist is pleading not guilty and does not regret his actions because he is still not in his right senses
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by ebila(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
ebila:

@post,
The reason is that virginity is now considered old-fashioned.Sex which was like a taboo(talkin' bout it or indulging in it) is now widely accepted.It ain't wrong or right to be a virgin,it's just personal and dat shud be respected.I'm in my late twenties n i ain't a virgin n nope,i don't regret it.This virginity thing i way overrated if u ask me undecided

jmoore:

@ebila, u confuse yourself. imagining giving same advice to your kids'it is not right or wrong to be a virgin'  on being old fashioned, then u have to accept suicide bombers because they are new fashioned. a good value remains a good value, be it in ancient days or modern era
Nah,it is u who is confusing wot i said.I neva said i consider,i only said it is considered(generalized).There's a stage a child will get to n he/she will know wot's good for him'her.I definately will talk to my children on stayin' away from sex,but dat's be when they are young.But when they get old enough,i will talk to them about sex in general(protected n unprotected and also the consequencies/results of both).

jmoore:

And if you do not regret losing your virginity b4 marriage, thats because you still have not come to your right senses. that nigerian terrorist is pleading not guilty and does not regret his actions because he is still not in his right senses
Ur stand on this virginity mantter is quite funny.Listen man,i most definately am in my right senses.U r a virgin right?It's nice,keep it dat way.But can u just tell me why being a virgin is all so important to u?Apart from religious point of view doh!
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by elecktra(f): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2010
mcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by Kgdavid(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
jmoore im with you bruv, us virgin guys are a dying breed. i think pre-marital sex is overrated. trust me i have had countless opportunites to do it including the chic im dating now so i would not fall into the category of "losers' who want it but can't get it. its about principles really and i guess after years of having it drummed into you by parents, pastors, youth leaders and parents again you just can't forget yourself.
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by comoros: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2010
This is rubbish. Can't the poster think of something else? This thread is terrible and am yet to see what it aims to achieve, maybe, THOU SHALL NOT LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY,
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by H2O2: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2010
comoros:

This is rubbish. Can't the poster think of something else? This thread is terrible and am yet to see what it aims to achieve, maybe, THOU SHALL NOT LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY,
did poster ask you to post in it?

@OP well technically speaking i guess it happens.
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2010
We all know the world is gradually moving into a sexual revolution
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by baybbootz(f): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2010
ENUF OV DS VIRGIN TALK
virgin here virgin dre,
infact lets create a whole diff section 4 em,
kilelei angry angry undecided
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by comoros: 12:54am On Jan 24, 2010
H2O2:

did poster ask you to post in it?

BOOT-LICKER!!! I'm sure you must be gaining some juvenile orientation which you'd probably not have elsewhere. If you're not in the game, you can't understand it. You don't get it all on a thread like this. I'm sure that even the poster has an answer to his/her questions, so why waste time on this when we know the world we live in Abi you be JJC?
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by H2O2: 12:57am On Jan 24, 2010
comoros:

BOOT-LICKER!!! I'm sure you must be gaining some juvenile orientation which you'd probably not have elsewhere. If you're not in the game, you can't understand it. You don't get it all on a thread like this. I'm sure that even the poster has an answer to his/her questions, so why waste time on this when we know the world we live in Abi you be JJC?
okay.
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by lovemoi2(f): 1:09am On Jan 24, 2010
I DINT REGRETE LOOSING MY VIRGINITY, I WAS ACTUALLY HAPPY TO GET OVER WITH IT grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by Flavio: 1:12am On Jan 24, 2010
lovemoi2:

I DINT REGRETE LOOSING MY VIRGINITY, I WAS ACTUALLY HAPPY TO GET OVER WITH IT grin grin grin grin

Gbam! Same here, I had that, "damn! finally i'v become a man"[color=#990000][/color] feeling. lol
Re: Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? by H2O2: 1:15am On Jan 24, 2010
Lol your virginity made you a man what changed afterwards brah? Did you conquer the world?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook / Women Teach How To Have Sex On Live TV [see Video] / Naija Girls And That 'funny' Way Of Asking If U Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.