Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Married Women Are Sexy Sluts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Are Sexy Sluts (3254 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! / All Women Are Sluts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
I think every man needs to understand that their wives are their sexy slut, I don't know how you guys think but the number of fantasies on a woman head is amazing, she wants you to do things to her that you can never imagine.

Slapping her ass hard during sex, fucking her hard and rough, choking her up, sucking and licking and eating her up, these are some of the stuff that can make your woman hot and Hot anytime she hears your voice but you know what, many men when they are married, starts to treat their wives like an egg that needs not to be handled roughly sexually, how i wish you can scan her head and see the number of fantasies in her head, you will be surprised to see lot of BDSM, threesomes and crazy sexual fantasies that will make you go crazy, for real, she wants to be the good wive like you know her and the sexy slut on the bed that will make you crazy, but most men don't get it, when their wives start to show some sexual freedom, they start showing their insecurities and fear which basically will lead her not to express that behavior again.

your wife wants to ride you hard, she wants to use her virginal muscles to make your eyes pop up, be your sexy slut without you complaining, she sometimes wants to take charge and sometimes want you to take charge, to Bleep her mercilessly without pity but she cant do those stuff because she doesnt know how you will react. can you just allow her to be a slut for once, i kinda of believe that most people are not themselves in marriages because they are scared of what their partner will think when they try to show their real seif.

The reality is this, most men will never experience their wives freakiness in bed because of their insecurities and fear while most women will never experience their husband freakiness because he is afraid it will scare you to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Aboks(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
some how true
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by luminouz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
This guy again..always writing about married couples like some experienced marriage counselor YET DUDE IS NOT EVEN FVCKING MARRIED!!!!

How in hell did u know married women are sluts in bed na?? Sampling statistics Analytical techniques Or just plain,old suggestiveness
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
luminouz:
This guy again..always writing about married couples like some experienced marriage counselor YET DUDE IS NOT EVEN FVCKING MARRIED!!!!

How in hell did u know married women are sluts in bed na?? Sampling statistics Analytical techniques Or just plain,old suggestiveness

LOl...i do not need to take any sample to understand the psychology of human sexuality.. the way we men have fantasies that is the way women have.
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by dollytino4real(f): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
ok, dem dey watch u in 3D
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by SmellingAnus(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Op is very right...
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Lonelypacifist6: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
lilwetdick:
I think every man needs to understand that their wives are their sexy slut, I don't know how you guys think but the number of fantasies on a woman head is amazing, she wants you to do things to her that you can never imagine.

Slapping her ass hard during sex, fucking her hard and rough, choking her up, sucking and licking and eating her up, these are some of the stuff that can make your woman hot and Hot anytime she hears your voice but you know what, many men when they are married, starts to treat their wives like an egg that needs not to be handled roughly sexually, how i wish you can scan her head and see the number of fantasies in her head, you will be surprised to see lot of BDSM, threesomes and crazy sexual fantasies that will make you go crazy, for real, she wants to be the good wive like you know her and the sexy slut on the bed that will make you crazy, but most men don't get it, when their wives start to show some sexual freedom, they start showing their insecurities and fear which basically will lead her not to express that behavior again.

your wife wants to ride you hard, she wants to use her virginal muscles to make your eyes pop up, be your sexy slut without you complaining, she sometimes wants to take charge and sometimes want you to take charge, to Bleep her mercilessly without pity but she cant do those stuff because she doesnt know how you will react. can you just allow her to be a slut for once, i kinda of believe that most people are not themselves in marriages because they are scared of what their partner will think when they try to show their real seif.

The reality is this, most men will never experience their wives freakiness in bed because of their insecurities and fear while most women will never experience their husband freakiness because he is afraid it will scare you to death.

Because your momma is a slut doesn't make all women sluts, if Whatever happend to you in your childhood damaged your psyche, Don't let that push you to generalisation Grow a pair boy and suck it up

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Ryan03(f): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Because your momma is a slut doesn't make all women sluts, if Whatever happend to you in your childhood damaged your psyche, Don't let that push you to generalisation Grow a pair boy and suck it up
did you read the post?
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Ginaz(f): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:

You don’t need to call his mother a slut. Omg!!! You took this too far. WTF. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by nlPoster: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
Is there an emoticon not showing any emotion.
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
my mother is a slut who bleeps lilwetdick everyday while i masturbate in the next room

so that woman you brought along was your mother, i really had a good time.
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Fatherofdragons: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ginaz:

You don’t need to call his mother a slut. Omg!!! You took this too far. WTF. May God have mercy on you.

The married women that the op called sexy sluts are they not mothers too? Didn't the op take it far as well?
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Lonelypacifist6: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ginaz:

The bloke was trolling me since I schooled him

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
COMMUNICATION..
People really don't get how important this is in every aspect of a relationship especially in the bedroom... With this, both of you'll know what you like and what you don't, what turns you on and what doesn't and what fires you to the high heavens if need be..

I've seen women that can't get off without their man going down hard on them and this can be only achieved if the man communicates with her and know what she wants..
It all boils down to that one word up there..
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
The bloke was trolling me since I schooled him that my mother is a full time slut

no wonder you are crying out, i thought you said you will troll me and i will deactivate like you did to nairalandposter, so why are you crying like a little biitch and exposing your personal secrets to the public.
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
bros biko read the content of the post cheesy.op was actually trying to explain about wives acting sexy and seductive for their husbands.many married men always go outside and give the reason that their wives are cold and dull in za oza room.he was just trying to explain that husbands can make their wives to act sexy.na wetin im dey explain cheesy.
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by Lonelypacifist6: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
lefulefu:
bros biko read the content of the post cheesy.op was actually trying to explain about wives acting sexy and seductive for their husbands.many married men always go outside and give the reason that their wives are cold and dull in za oza room.he was just trying to explain that husbands can make their wives to act sexy.na wetin im dey explain cheesy.
The boy was trolling me that's the reason for the comment.
Re: Married Women Are Sexy Sluts by nlPoster: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nairalandposter ke?

How am I involved in all this?

I'm not even familiar with the OP, and the other one just likes to insult a lot. Perhaps you mean that moniker whose name resembles mine?

(1) (Reply)

I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals / See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos / Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.