Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (78627 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by buchilino(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
monex:

the problem is that both of you do not understand diversity

there are igbos who want biafra and those who do not

there are yorubas who prefer igbos to hausas and those who prefer vice versa.

do not think youur stand on an issue is universal. it is possible a Biafran Referendum will not get up to 50% sef

I CAN BET U DAT IF MORE THAN 50% OF IGBOS DON'T BIAFRA D NOISE WOULD NOT BE DIS LOAD. I AGREE DAT SOME DON'T WANT IT. PERSONALLY AM IN D MIDDLE OF D PACK. ONE PART OF ME WANTS IT, ANOTHER DON'T. BUT I BET U, IF A REFERENDUM IS HELD NOW, MORE THAN 50% IGBOS WILL SAY "YES".
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Odingo1:

Then your people can remain in Nigeria,is not by force but by choice, that is why referendum is needed to decide those who wish to stay and those who wish to opt out

Forget that fraud talk. It's old story. Let me lecture you. Study the photo below to know your zone. It's there painted in RED... I don't pity you people at all

3 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Odingo1:

Referendum will decide who stays and who leave,one man one vote.

Lol lol Amateur grin
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by UnimkeAk(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
adadike281:
what is dis one saying? pls learn what 'figure of speech is all about'.
Figure of speech fire... Who are u trying to lecture?
From the context of that post, literally u gave the impression that ,biafra seceding would translate to immediate wealth for everyone, when in reality that would not be the case.
If u actually understood trade.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by UnimkeAk(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
isalie:

Forget that fraud talk. It's old story. Let me lecture you. Study the photo below to know your zone. It's there painted in RED... I don't pity you people at all
Without the niger delta , biafra is bleeped

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by afeda: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
This to me is the best news i have ever read on this forum, i think now is the best for this country to move on by separating from each other and let the best come from each region.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by steppins: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Ikpa haw fa you Na... which Igbo community in south south do you know mbok...
Apart from Rivers, and small Delta, which already has come up to deny ur guys, I where else do you see a Igbo community in south south ??
there is no single place of sort, here in Akwa Abasi Ibom state, Cross River, Bayelsa, etc, there exist none... as in Zero..

So better go to ur Biafrans and stop complaining or trying to rope others in.
Gradually, you're coming out. You just added Rivers and some parts of Delta since they participated in the painful sit-at-home you guys witnessed.
Don't worry, na small small. Very soon the story will change.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by adadike281(f): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Figure of speech fire... Who are u trying to lecture?
From the context of that post, literally u gave the impression that ,biafra seceding would translate to immediate wealth for everyone, when in reality that would not be the case.
If u actually understood trade.
pls who is talking of trade? if u don't understand my context, ask questions and not insult
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by UnimkeAk(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
adadike281:
pls who is talking of trade? if u don't understand my context, ask questions and not insult
Madam nobody insulted u.

Even tho ure here screaming the japan of africa, maybe by luck u guys start producing " ic " wouldnt it be up for sale... Isnt that trade?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
steppins:

Gradually, you're coming out. You just added Rivers and some parts of Delta since they participated in the painful sit-at-home you guys witnessed.
Don't worry, na small small. Very soon the story will change.

U dull die, I when I mentioned Rivers, it was because there are parts of Rivers that their language sound like the Jewish language..
and I heard that there Are parts of Delta like dat, I know I am only 20%right but to give u some hopes will gv u dat.

but in Aks, there is zero percent, in Cross River, there is Zero percent also, Bayelsa... Zero percent and we won't even go as far as holding a referandum as we have nothing in relation with u guys apart from marriage, which as a liberal people we are going widely married to Tuface, to Onouma Akpabio's, even to Babangida.
so you guys should go to ur Biafra already.. WE DONT WANT...UNA WAHALA MBOK.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by steppins: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

U dull die, I when I mentioned Rivers, it was because there are parts of Rivers that their language sound like the Jewish language..
and I heard that there Are parts of Delta like dat, I know I am only 20%right but to give u some hopes will gv u dat.

but in Aks, there is zero percent, in Cross River, there is Zero percent also, Bayelsa... Zero percent and we won't even go as far as holding a referandum as we have nothing in relation with u guys apart from marriage, which as a liberal people we are going widely married to Tuface, to Onouma Akpabio's, even to Babangida.
so you guys should go to ur Biafra already.. WE DONT WANT...UNA WAHALA MBOK.
You heard, you heard. You don't even know anything about Niger delta and here am I, arguing with you.
Crawl back to the insignificant ethnic minority group you're from.
Fûck! And to the think I was arguing with someone who doesn't even know a clue about Niger delta.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Rajman45(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
KemjikaEme:

If your region of the Delta have no historical relationship with igbos then there is no problem. But don't include all groups in your delusion.
Issokay sir, but can u list any groups apart from the ones I mentioned thats has any sort of relationship with the igbos. Cause I actually think ur the one that's deluded.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
steppins:

You heard, you heard. You don't even know anything about Niger delta and here am I, arguing with you.
Crawl back to the insignificant ethnic minority group you're from.
Fûck! And to the think I was arguing with someone who doesn't even know a clue about Niger delta.

I am about to give you a heart attack now.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/remove-delta-map-ovie-tells-massob/

https://www.naij.com/679989-claiming-niger-delta-part-biafra-massob-gets-serious-lashing.html

https://www.naij.com/971168-biafra-suffers-setback-delta-state-makes-declaration.html

https://politics.naij.com/847336-delta-part-biafra-delta-state-government.html

lols

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by steppins: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
steppins:

The wheel continues to turn. Eventually, it's gonna slow down.
In the absence of nothing else, I'll leave you to keep dreaming.

check my signature, it reads.
"I am the devil the angel warned you about"
so bitch to all yhe modafucker Jews, who feel you can force us to some hate filled republic, ( where even in a catholic church people are protesting against the pope because a priest is from ANOTHER Igbo tribe)..

we will never, ever slow our children bear the citizenship card of such a Hate cesspit... and me.. #mmeDakkanda to fight both bloody, and dirty, to ensure such nightmare nevr come to fruition.
I am personally employed, so I hv timeeeeeee,to fight, and fight u guys with ur very own weapon.. #IamYourNiggtmare #IamYourKarma.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by cjrane: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Passionate plea for Igbos in northern Nigeria .

Please listen to the voice of reason

You cannot blame anyone or say you were not begged to listen when the deed is done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpqN4Sa1Gso
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by EazyMoh(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
malton:

Well, I'll be here to remind y'all how that decision turned out.

It won't favor them so much.
I didn't want comment on this particular issue, but I just have to quote you.
I hope you have a plan to fall back to Mr. Middle belter.
If/When Nigeria is galvanized as the so called middle Belt you shall be concerned with how to charter the course of your future.
You seem to make it appear you despise the so called core north even more than the igbos.
I'd advise you chose your side wisely. You can chose to go with Biafra, Arewa, or stand alone.
Your dilemma is really confusing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hamilton62(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
dealslip:

It is about time we all go our separate ways. No one will tax anyone. SW is tired of you people insulting us in our land. White Farmer left Zimbabwe many years ago and nothing happened. Ghanaian left many years ago now we troop to Ghana. It is clear even the North that have thoroughly insulted by you are tired too. Just leave SW, we are tired of you guys. You are very provocative and disrespectful.
Are you serious?
Who has been insulting the other right from time immemorial with their brown envelope media because they control it?
Who has been called selfish and properties coveteously taken and also financial extorted for death if not you guys?
When has self determination become an insult?
When I call a thief a thief in the public without muting words is that an insult?
I thought I had a homosapien trait in someone like you but sorry, I understand... No one gives what he doesn't have neither can he give what isn't handful to him...
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by femolii: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
PenisCaP:

It is VERY RARE to see a truthful yoruba man as dat guy u quoted... even deep down ur conscience u kno everythin u said there is true.

Have u heard this saying befor?

"Do not kill ur conscience, bcoz u neva get it back even wen u need most, it is d greatest gift from nature"
Ur mumu really ripe
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by dealslip(f): 3:38am On Jun 10, 2017
hamilton62:

Are you serious?
Who has been insulting the other right from time immemorial with their brown envelope media because they control it?
Who has been called selfish and properties coveteously taken and also financial extorted for death if not you guys?
When has self determination become an insult?
When I call a thief a thief in the public without muting words is that an insult?
I thought I had a homosapien trait in someone like you but sorry, I understand... No one gives what he doesn't have neither can he give what isn't handful to him...
Why do you guys love lies, word twisting, pretend to be the victims so much, the truth about people like you is this, you don't even know you behave the way you do.
Because you don't know the difference between self determination and rudeness. Tell us the name of the media house owned by SW that abuses you guys, your property that was coveted, and what extra tax Igbos pay in SW that others don't pay. You IPOB proponent belabor everyone night and day on strange statistics you pulled out of your fantasies day and night claiming to be the owner of other people's economy. I wonder whether you are the only ones in this country as you are insulting SW so are you insulting Northern. How long did you think others will sit by and tolerate your narcissistic attitude. You even have audacity to be claiming king in people's land. Whether you people like it or not you are going to your land. Stop telling us stories because the last straw has broken the camel's back already you have burnt every bridge. You don't want to go back, it has dawned on you that you have bitten more than you can chew.

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hamilton62(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

Why do you guys love lies, word twisting, pretend to be the victims so much, the truth about people like you is this, you don't even know you behave the way you do.
Because you don't know the difference between self determination and rudeness. Tell us the name of the media house owned by SW that abuses you guys, your property that was coveted, and what extra tax Igbos pay in SW that others don't pay. You IPOB proponent belabor everyone night and day on strange statistics you pulled out of your fantasies day and night claiming to be the owner of other people's economy. I wonder whether you are the only ones in this country as you are insulting SW so are you insulting Northern. How long did you think others will sit by and tolerate your narcissistic attitude. You even have audacity to be claiming king in people's land. Whether you people like it or not you are going to your land. Stop telling us stories because the last straw has broken the camel's back already you have burnt every bridge. You don't want to go back, it has dawned on you that you have bitten more than you can chew.
lol! imagine a lilly liver tribe with their monarch and people locked up is daring the lion heart... well, this comment of yours has shown that you aren't conversant with the agreement during the war and after it for domineering and impoverishment on the old Eastern region...
Point of correction, The highest your people could do is asking us to pay more tax after secession and pls read and assimilate very well before you quote...
What do you call pervertion of the truth to the masses?
Who are the owners of media houses and how many have been bold enough.to tell the truth even when a non violent protest that many were killed for?
We have reach the brim of this null-wit and madness, so we are letting go and so should they brace up for the change... Sacrifies are made and are still to be...
We once started with 20 pounds no matter how wealthy you were as a #Biafra and we made it this far and better and we are ready for the last with this pseudo entity...
The straw that broke the camel's back is just the first if they think we aren't prepared... We don't bark rather act this time around... why is there division withing their elites and the youths, there is God's miracle presently in this and I bet you we are winning it with no apology...
They are doing our bidding.just as we are dictating it for them, they are following our path.
Pls, can your people join to give the igbos ultimatum because we want it...
Even in saparation we will maintain our assets and must.have international businessmen in Nigeria, we do in the world so we are sipping palmy and nkwobi waiting for the round table which is the beginning we have longed for since 1967 declaration...
#ProudlyIgbo
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hamilton62(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Without the niger delta , biafra is bleeped
ok oooo!
Pls could you tell the Nigeria government to proceed with the pre-referendum process and let the people express their right if they, Nigeria aren't afraid...
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by dealslip(f): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2017
hamilton62:

lol! imagine a lilly liver tribe with their monarch and people locked up is daring the lion heart... well, this comment of yours has shown that you aren't conversant with the agreement during the war and after it for domineering and impoverishment on the old Eastern region...
Point of correction, The highest your people could do is asking us to pay more tax after secession and pls read and assimilate very well before you quote...
What do you call pervertion of the truth to the masses?
Who are the owners of media houses and how many have been bold enough.to tell the truth even when a non violent protest that many were killed for?
We have reach the brim of this null-wit and madness, so we are letting go and so should they brace up for the change... Sacrifies are made and are still to be...
We once started with 20 pounds no matter how wealthy you were as a #Biafra and we made it this far and better and we are ready for the last with this pseudo entity...
The straw that broke the camel's back is just the first if they think we aren't prepared... We don't bark rather act this time around... why is there division withing their elites and the youths, there is God's miracle presently in this and I bet you we are winning it with no apology...
They are doing our bidding.just as we are dictating it for them, they are following our path.
Pls, can your people join to give the igbos ultimatum because we want it...
Even in saparation we will maintain our assets and must.have international businessmen in Nigeria, we do in the world so we are sipping palmy and nkwobi waiting for the round table which is the beginning we have longed for since 1967 declaration. ..
#ProudlyIgbo
Yawns. Be writing Brighter Grammar there. who will allow you in our lands ever again, Who wants to do business with you. Go and enjoy the ones you made while living in the SW. Ole you want to eat your cake and have it. Ko le werk men. Nobody needs tax from you. Were you paying tax before? International business man, I laff in Igbo. You are leaving Nigeria period. Be insulting people and be calling God. We are tired of your noise, come and be going. We want to focus on something else.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hamilton62(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

Yawns. Be writing Brighter Grammar there. who will allow you in our lands ever again, Who wants to do business with you. Go and enjoy the ones you made while living in the SW. Ole you want to eat your cake and have it. Ko le werk men. Nobody needs tax from you. Were you paying tax before? International business man, I laff in Igbo. You are leaving Nigeria period. Be insulting people and be calling God. We are tired of your noise, come and be going. We want to focus on something else.
Hahahaha... Then who.will allow you also in ours... thank goodness the middle belters have extent a hand of hospitality to us removing the yoke you are puttin on them too... Ask people like Buhari, Abacha, Atiku, Dangote who is gonna suffer more...
We once started with nothing and made it this far, now we are starting with something.
Pls, let your people make the mistake because the passed 2yrs have been filled with northern folly...
We are beating the drum and you are dancing.... The movement is far prepared than you know and I know what I am saying...
You won't ever believe the blow that is processes from the muscles on the #Biafran coming to your scrotum now and not face.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by dealslip(f): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2017
hamilton62:

Hahahaha... Then who.will allow you also in ours... thank goodness the middle belters have extent a hand of hospitality to us removing the yoke you are puttin on them too... Ask people like Buhari, Abacha, Atiku, Dangote who is gonna suffer more...
We once started with nothing and made it this far, now we are starting with something.
Pls, let your people make the mistake because the passed 2yrs have been filled with northern folly...
We are beating the drum and you are dancing.... The movement is far prepared than you know and I know what I am saying...
You won't ever believe the blow that is processes from the muscles on the #Biafran coming to your scrotum now and not face.
Tufia who wants to come to Biafra. You are the ones trooping to our region. There are only a handful probably corpers. How can I leave SW to come sit under the rising sun. Be deceiving your self. Which drum are you beating? Talking drum or Konga. Mtschewwww, a butterfly thinks himself a bird. You mentioned Dangote,
Buhari and co. Wetin concern me with them. You are going period. We are not changing our minds.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hamilton62(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I am about to give you a heart attack now.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/remove-delta-map-ovie-tells-massob/

https://www.naij.com/679989-claiming-niger-delta-part-biafra-massob-gets-serious-lashing.html

https://www.naij.com/971168-biafra-suffers-setback-delta-state-makes-declaration.html

https://politics.naij.com/847336-delta-part-biafra-delta-state-government.html

lols

Pls where is Biafra from this official site of Presbyterian Church with their history?

PROFILE OF THE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF NIGERIA
1. ORIGIN: In April 1846, at the invitation of the two kings of Calabar, a team of missionaries from the Church of Scotland Mission, led by Rev. Hope Masterton Waddell, arrived Calabar where they set up the first congregation of what is now known as The Presbyterian Church of Nigeria.. From Calabar, the Church began to grow. In 1858, it was constituted as the Presbytery of Biafra. This Presbytery of Biafra metamorphosed into the The Presbyterian Synod of Biafra in [1921. The Church continued to witness remarkable growth until 1945, when the Presbyterian Church of Biafra was constituted, with the Synod as its highest court. In the same year, the white missionaries handed over the Church administration to Nigerians. The Presbyterian Church of Biafra became the Presbyterian Church of Eastern Nigeria in 1952. By 16th June, 1960, the Mission Church integration was completed and the Church changed its name to the Presbyterian Church of Nigeria. In 1985, the Syond met in Afikpo and agreed to create Regional Synods with the General Assembly as the highest decision making body. This decision materialized on the 22nd August, 1987, when the General Assembly was inaugurated at the Duke Town Presbyterian Church, Calabar. After the creation of the General Assembly, two regional Synods were created in 1988. These were the East and the South-East Synods. As at today, the Presbyterian Church of Nigeria has nine Regional Synods.

http://presbyterianchurchng.com/DynamicPage.aspx?pageid=21

From the above, Biafra and Nigeria who existed first?
Is the then Cross River, presently Akwa-Cross where?
Yes, Biafra.

Pls learn your history otherwise you are lost... and that means a linage which is yours is down the route of ignorance because your progeny is sure...

You must not love or suppose biafra because of ill and doctored stories told to you but that doesn't stop you from being a biafran till you vote for yourself and merit it... We are humans and not animals...
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kikuyu1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
I'm a Kenyan and don't know The whole wahala but imo YOU IGBOS ARE BEING VERY VERY UNWISE. I recently Realised you weren't as innocent for responsibility for the civil war as you proclaim. Like the Tutsis you sowed the storm and reaped the whirlwind. Just like them many observers have discovered you instigated much of these troubles directly.
Be warned!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
hamilton62:

Pls where is Biafra from this official site of Presbyterian Church with their history?

PROFILE OF THE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF NIGERIA
1. ORIGIN: In April 1846, at the invitation of the two kings of Calabar, a team of missionaries from the Church of Scotland Mission, led by Rev. Hope Masterton Waddell, arrived Calabar where they set up the first congregation of what is now known as The Presbyterian Church of Nigeria.. From Calabar, the Church began to grow. In 1858, it was constituted as the Presbytery of Biafra. This Presbytery of Biafra metamorphosed into the The Presbyterian Synod of Biafra in 1921. The Church continued to witness remarkable growth until 1945, when the Presbyterian Church of Biafra was constituted, with the Synod as its highest court. In the same year, the white missionaries handed over the Church administration to Nigerians. The Presbyterian Church of Biafra became the Presbyterian Church of Eastern Nigeria in 1952. By 16th June, 1960, the Mission Church integration was completed and the Church changed its name to the Presbyterian Church of Nigeria. In 1985, the Syond met in Afikpo and agreed to create Regional Synods with the General Assembly as the highest decision making body. This decision materialized on the 22nd August, 1987, when the General Assembly was inaugurated at the Duke Town Presbyterian Church, Calabar. After the creation of the General Assembly, two regional Synods were created in 1988. These were the East and the South-East Synods. As at today, the Presbyterian Church of Nigeria has nine Regional Synods.

http://presbyterianchurchng.com/DynamicPage.aspx?pageid=21

From the above, Biafra and Nigeria who existed first?
Is the then Cross River, presently Akwa-Cross where?
Yes, Biafra.

Pls learn your history otherwise you are lost... and that means a linage which is yours is down the route of ignorance because your progeny is sure...

You must not love or suppose biafra because of ill and doctored stories told to you but that doesn't stop you from being a biafran till you vote for yourself and merit it... We are humans and not animals...

U guys are just too dumb to stay with human beings...
the Elders of Calabar, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta etc.. have all come out to tell ur hating lot that we are not part of the Nightmare...
but you are so dumb as to go source for something from Presbyterian.... is Presbyterian a town in Calabar ? is it a people ? is it the head of the people ? how the fucccck did ur dumbness allow u to rope in something this unrelated to an important matta..

broda, seriously, you need help.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hamilton62(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

Tufia who wants to come to Biafra. You are the ones trooping to our region. There are only a handful probably corpers. How can I leave SW to come sit under the rising sun. Be deceiving your self. Which drum are you beating? Talking drum or Konga. Mtschewwww, a butterfly thinks himself a bird. You mentioned Dangote,
Buhari and co. Wetin concern me with them. You are going period. We are not changing our minds.
hahahaha!
No wonder such hallucinating mind fill your people... Travel and see, do you know that travelling is another schoolong that isn't formal?
Come see your people hustling here like lions we are because they are in our land and have meddle with us that the success and zeal in them have been induced by convection, induction and conduction by us...
Come see some of your big boys here then you'll thank me from bringing you out of the village that you have made you birth and death abode...
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by dealslip(f): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
hamilton62:

hahahaha!
No wonder such hallucinating mind fill your people... Travel and see, do you know that travelling is another schoolong that isn't formal?
Come see your hustling like lions we are because there are in our land and have meddle with.us that the success and zeal in them have been induced by convection, induction and conduction unto them...
Come see.some of your big.boys here them you'll thank me from bringing you out of the village that you have made you birth and death abode...
Kikiki grin grin Some one selling used TV in a 2 by 2 shop in Alaba talking about traveling. Any SW living in your village has no direction in life. I sit on what you have no idea of. Biafra boy, you are very funny. Join me and let me show you round the world. Can't you see the way your brothers have become Mario for Lagos. You are all going back to Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hamilton62(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

U guys are just too dumb to stay with human beings...
the Elders of Calabar, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta etc.. have all come out to tell ur hating lot that we are not part of the Nightmare...
but you are so dumb as to go source for something from Presbyterian.... is Presbyterian a town in Calabar ? is it a people ? is it the head of the people ? how the fucccck did ur dumbness allow u to rope in something this unrelated to an important matta..

broda, seriously, you need help.
Jesu! see level of intelligence!! Brother, do you have problem reading or assimilating because I think it is the later...
I gave you proof that you don't know your origin and that a referendum will let the world know what your people truly think...
I have a lot of information that proves that Akwa Ibom and Cross River are formidable in this movement and I don't want to prolong this...
Is it the facts I brought that grieves your heart or is it that you are too negated to be straightened as a d-bag?
May God have mercy on you and your poor soul also on me?
You've just killed this sweet conversation with your folly and I can't be dragged into the mud you are just grounded in...
ciao

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.