Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (78628 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hamilton62(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
dealslip:

Kikiki grin grin Some one selling used TV in a 2 by 2 shop in Alaba talking about traveling. Any SW living in your village has no direction in life. I sit on what you have no idea of. Biafra boy, you are very funny. Join me and let me show you round the world. Can't you see the way your brothers have become Mario for Lagos. You are all going back to Onitsha.
Travel and see!
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hamilton62(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

U guys are just too dumb to stay with human beings...
the Elders of Calabar, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta etc.. have all come out to tell ur hating lot that we are not part of the Nightmare...
but you are so dumb as to go source for something from Presbyterian.... is Presbyterian a town in Calabar ? is it a people ? is it the head of the people ? how the fucccck did ur dumbness allow u to rope in something this unrelated to an important matta..

broda, seriously, you need help.
lol... which elders?
the ones I have their video here with me?
Something is happening that you don't get...
wait for the elittes to come.say they support the movement... have the elites of the igbos said that too?
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by dealslip(f): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
hamilton62:

Travel and see!
To Onitsha or Only or Aba. Please I have better things to do see. If you have chance, I will include you on my next trip to the US. At least it is better than Biafra. Wanna come?

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
hamilton62:

Jesu! see level of intelligence!! Brother, do you have problem reading or assimilating because I think it is the later...
I gave you proof that you don't know your origin and that a referendum will let the world know what your people truly think...
I have a lot of information that proves that Akwa Ibom and Cross River are formidable in this movement and I don't want to prolong this...
Is it the facts I brought that grieves your heart or is it that you are too negated to be straightened as a d-bag?
May God have mercy on you and your poor soul also on me?
You've just killed this sweet conversation with your folly and I can't be dragged into the mud you are just grounded in...
ciao

hahahahaha
you guys are the most delusional delusional people on earth
Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverien are formidable in the fight ? seriously ?

after Ojukwu left our Philip Effiong to fight and die, we knew that you guys were never ever to be trusted again.

1. During the time that Nk was arrested no one here made a single protest

2. During the time you guys were celebrating his release, no one here celebrated with u dolts

4. while supposed elders were going to celebrate a hate spewer (NK) none of the elders from the south was that dumb

3. During the site at home protest, Itam Market, Akpanandem market, Udua wat, and all the markets in the region were 100%operational, no single bank closed operation.
When they sacked ur asses, no single body here, came out make noise as your entire region was reduced to.

Ikpa, can you furnish me with some reasons why you are sooo soooooo delusional ?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
hamilton62:

lol... which elders?
wait for the elittes to come.say they support the movement... have the elites of the igbos said that too?
hahahaha

You are just too dumb to have small sense, You see people wearing Igbo attire and u claim they are Biafrans... dummy, lemme tell u dis, just like in the North and west, there is a big sizable portion of Igbo doing business here, they go for their meeting and there be forming "Efik for Biafra" Bonny for Biafra, Uyo for Biafra...

you can only deceive ur gullible Igbo lot, who are just too dumb like you to see the reality staring right in ur eye.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by londoner: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
kikuyu1:
I'm a Kenyan and don't know The whole wahala but imo YOU IGBOS ARE BEING VERY VERY UNWISE. I recently Realised you weren't as innocent for responsibility for the civil war as you proclaim. Like the Tutsis you sowed the storm and reaped the whirlwind. Just like them many observers have discovered you instigated much of these troubles directly.
Be warned!!

This recent agitation for Biafra is not about the war, it's about how many Igbos feel they have been treated as a region AFTER THE WAR and up til date.

You have to read yourself about RECENT history to understand why some Igbos feel they are not being treated fairly in present day Nigeria. Please investigate yourself rather than hearing second hand from a Nigerian.

I am Igbo and don't support Biafra but I won't lie and say there are not obvious instances especially recently that make the Igbos feel as it stands they won't be treated fairly as a region within Nigeria. Nigeria has to change its posture and treat all equally, if they can't then they should allow Igbos to go. It is so simple to stop this agitation but it will mean GENUINELY treating all Nigerians as equal. Currently the SE region is being asked to stay but remain second class citizens. That won't work so the Nigerian government has to meet them in the middle and redress the situation.

Don't be fooled thinking the SE is the only region that wants out or feels they have not been treated fairly or are being held back. Honestly the same reasons for the original agitation for Biafra are still present. Especially in non Igbo oil producing communities which are not part of Biafra but still have the same old issue to contend with.

Given the choice even many Yorubas will seriously consider going it alone.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
hamilton62:

lol... which elders?
hahahaha

The Niger Delta Militants, came out to make a statement... they made the statement as Niger Deltans, and not as Biafrans.
I keep telling you Idiots that we are Niger Deltans and not Biafra.... but your guys are just plainly and irritatingly too dumb and thick headed for sense to enter that .. thing u guys call head.

THE WE ARE NIGER DELTANS, AND NOT BIAFRANS OOOO.. #WE_ARE_CITIZENS_OF_THE_CREEKS.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by londoner: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

The Niger Delta Militants, came out to make a statement... they made the statement as Niger Deltans, and not as Biafrans.
I keep telling you Idiots that we are Niger Deltans and not Biafra.... but your guys are just plainly and irritatingly too dumb and thick headed for sense to enter that .. thing u guys call head.

THE WE ARE NIGER DELTANS, AND NOT BIAFRANS OOOO.. #WE_ARE_CITIZENS_OF_THE_CREEKS.

Honestly, as an Igbo I'm quite ashamed of how some are trying to claim non Igbos into Biafra. You have your own battle to win as Niger Delta and when you were vocal in your fight I don't remember Igbos en masses coming out to support that struggle with you.

Let Biafra and the Igbos that want it stand on thier own. The MAJORITY of Igbos just want a better NIGERIA that works for them too.They have no mandate from the average Igbo on whether they want to separate from Nigeria, they did not consult nor ask Igbos what they themselves wanted but it is the average Igbo that will bare the brunt of any fall out.

If ND had no oil I wonder if they would be so intent on claiming the Nigeria Delta as part of Biafra.

I am embarrassed by those types of Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
londoner:

Honestly, as an Igbo I'm quite ashamed of how some are trying to claim non Igbos into Biafra. You have your own battle to win as Niger Delta and when you were vocal in your fight I don't remember Igbos en masses coming out to support that struggle with you.

Let Biafra and the Igbos that want it stand on thier own. The MAJORITY of Igbos just want a better NIGERIA that works for them too.They have no mandate from the average Igbo on whether they want to separate from Nigeria, they did not consult nor ask Igbos what they themselves wanted but it is the average Igbo that will bare the brunt of any fall out.

If ND had no oil I wonder if they would be so intent on claiming the Nigeria Delta as part of Biafra.

I am embarrassed by those types of Igbo.

God will bless you my brother God will bless You well. How do you complain of being forced into a union, only for you to try to force another into a union with you.

it just doesn't make sense.
Are they Planing to totally obliterate out our people and culture ?
the name of their God is Igbo, the name of their language is Igbo, the have chosen the Jewish religion as state religion and they want to force us to swallow all what they cooked up, even though it will kill us, kill our culture, kill our sense of individuality as a people.

so don't get mad that I fight this hard, that I fight this dirty,its all that I owe to my ancestors... it's all thati owe to posterity.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by londoner: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

God will bless you my brother God will bless You well. How do you complain of being forced into a union, only for you to try to force another into a union with you.

it just doesn't make sense.
Are they Planing to totally obliterate out our people and culture ?
the name of their God is Igbo, the name of their language is Igbo, the have chosen the Jewish religion as state religion and they want to force us to swallow all what they cooked up, even though it will kill us, kill our culture, kill our sense of individuality as a people.

so don't get mad that I fight this hard, that I fight this dirty,its all that I owe to my ancestors... it's all thati owe to posterity.

I'm a woman by the way. Yes I agree, live your own truth my brother and no Igbo should turn around and do to a smaller tribe what they say Nigeria is doing to them. I will never support that, no way. I'm Igbo but I won't stand with any Igbo to do that. If the FG allows a free and fair referendum I would be shocked if the majority of Igbos vote to separate.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
kotv:

Can you please stop.

SS has been feeding Nigeria since it's creation and all we have to show for it is both north and west getting all the development while we get promises. oil spill is destroying each lands in ss and west holds egg and the goose while we get the shit.
when we demand for something, we get attacked, insulted and belittled by the ones we are feeding.

ND republic is route. The earlier you get used to it, the better for you. Edos can join yoruba if they so wish and anyone else can join whoever they want. All we want is peace and development. We aren't gaining that from Nigeria

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by cjrane: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Whether northern youths threaten to expel Igbo or not, it will change nothing in our quest to live in freedom in Biafra and govern ourselves as decent human beings. They can threaten or kill people, it won't change anything. Not to say we won't retaliate by the way.

People all over the world typically state their grievances and the state will engage them in dialogue to resolve the identified issues. But when it is Igbo that the grievance is against, Fulani will use their troops to kill people and imprison the rest. It is still a miracle that nobody has touched a bomb or gun yet,in spite of the unnecessary slaughter of our people by Fulani army and herdsmen.

Let the Igbos in the north come home and let northerners in Biafraland go home.
We will either resolve this issue of second class citizens status imposed on Igbos & freedom of every Nigerian to be treated equally under the law through genuine dialogue or shooting. Either way, it will be resolved.

Watch the video below and see that the aim of these youths are to confiscate Igbo properties. You will also wonder why the notorious DSS has not arrested Fulanis calling for break up of Nigeria. If Igbo made such statement, he will be shot or imprisoned.

Listen to statements made at: 4:17, 5.30, 8:00. If you watch the entire video you will see the speech is more about the north's determination to secede then appropriate Igbo properties in the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqhYIpV0W_M
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by londoner: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
cjrane:
Whether northern youths threaten to expel Igbo or not, it will change nothing in our quest to live in freedom in Biafra and govern ourselves as decent human beings. They can threaten or kill people, it won't change anything. Not to say we won't retaliate by the way.

People all over the world typically state their grievances and the state will engage them in dialogue to resolve the identified issues. But when it is Igbo that the grievance is against, Fulani will use their troops to kill people and imprison the rest. It is still a miracle that nobody has touched a bomb or gun yet,in spite of the unnecessary slaughter of our people by Fulani army and herdsmen.

Let the Igbos in the north come home and let northerners in Biafraland go home.
We will either resolve this issue of second class citizens status imposed on Igbos & freedom of every Nigerian to be treated equally under the law through genuine dialogue or shooting. Either way, it will be resolved.

Watch the video below and see that the aim of these youths are to confiscate Igbo properties. You will also wonder why the notorious DSS has not arrested Fulanis calling for break up of Nigeria. If Igbo made such statement, he will be shot or imprisoned.

Listen to statements made at: 4:17, 5.30, 8:00. If you watch the entire video you will see the speech is more about the north's determination to secede then appropriate Igbo properties in the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqhYIpV0W_M

Are you preparing anything in SE for the Igbos you are advising to leave? Are you going to compensate their losses and provide housing, education etc for them and their children? When they are chased from their houses and lose their life's investment, savings and such for themselves and their children what will you offer?

Are you even able to help the Igbos living in Igboland today? I mean literally today that have no jobs, opportunities or property​?

It won't just stop at the North, what will be your plan for forced refugees from Lagos and Abuja? What do you have planned and IN PLACE already for them? You are wishing away the life's work of others for themselves and their family including those in SE that actually rely on them sending money from the North.

Have you even thought about it in PRACTICAL TERMS?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by sharlzltd(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Authentic1010 post=57336184]To all you Igbos coming on here to comment pretending to be from the South South, you are just fooling yourselves. South South is Nigeria and have nothing to do with Biafra,we are a unique people who have nothing in common with Igbos. If anything, South South would have it's own Niger Delta republic and you Igbos will need a visa to come in. It's not going to be easy for you guys to get a visa bc you guys are like virus.

You guys come online to insult Nigeria daily and it hurts mostly because you guys don't even contribute anything to the country, all you do is buy from China and sale in Nigeria for your own pockets. Even your Aba made shoes don't last for three days but you can come online to insult Nigeria the country that gives you money to pay for your teachers and build your roads,Universities etc.

Now you have been given a chance to form your Biafra out of your 5 states, take advantage of it and stop being nuisance. [/quote

This south south idiot must be stupid to make such statement.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by oyatz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is the typical biased stereotype, many southerners have about the North.
1)You don't feed the North sir, on the contrary the North feed your peoples from Lagos, Ogun, IMO, Enugu, Cross River, Delta to Rivers States.

2) Northern part of Nigeria is not a desert like most parts of Chad, Niger or Mali, as many arrogant and ignorant Southerners wrongly assume.

3) The only thing the North need is to embrace western education on a massive scale (many young Northerners are now very educated)... The North is Nigeria's sleeping giant.

Shroud:
In all honesty Nigeria is tired of the north.

You're just another Niger republic loading if Nigeria disintegrates. You're backward, uneducated, lazy, economic spongers and leeches and totally uncultured.

Pedophilic brutes with no work force to even fill up your state ministries and schools. Who is fooling who?

The other regions have been the ones feeding you like giant babies latched onto a giant feeding bottle.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by oyatz(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Your over reliance on the UN to walk straight to a sovereign country and conduct referendum for a breakaway part is funny.

1) Israel has unleashed violence on Palestinians several times and the UN hasn't gone there to conduct an independence referendum for the Palestinians.

2) Uighur ethnic group of Xinjiang province of China have fought war and have been in constant crisis with China since 1960, yet the UN has not walk to China to conduct referendum.

3) please name just one example where the UN just stroll to a sovereign country to conduct independence referendum for a break away province.

steppins:

We packed out before, but the northerners and your people won't let us be.
They chased us down to the East and started a war that lasted for 3yrs.
Right now, they're doing everything to start another war, which we don't want.
We just need them chase the igbos out with violence, so we'll have tangible reasons to present to the UN, for a referendum.
We're waiting.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Yyeske(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
oyatz:

Your over reliance on the UN to walk straight to a sovereign country and conduct referendum for a breakaway part is funny.

1) Israel has unleashed violence on Palestinians several times and the UN hasn't gone there to conduct an independence referendum for the Palestinians.

2) Uighur ethnic group of Xinjiang province of China have fought war and have been in constant crisis with China since 1960, yet the UN has not walk to China to conduct referendum.

3) please name just one example where the UN just stroll to a sovereign country to conduct independence referendum for a break away province.

Your head dey there, those mofos never learn and won't want to understand when you try to explain the realities on ground.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by oyatz(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
If the referendum is conducted in Delta state and the 'igboid' groups voted for Biafra but the majority Non-Igbo Deltans (Urhobo, Ijaws,Isoko ,Itsekiris etc) voted against Biafra, that mean the Igbo part will not be Biafra?

steppins:

Keep[center][/center] deceiving yourself. You've been shouting we are Niger Deltans since you opened this account. The more you do it, the more I see someone from a different ethnic group trying to claim what he's not.
A delta senator can claim what he likes, but I still know he's not speaking for the Igbo communities.
Until the Igbo communities in South South come out to deny Biafra openly, every other denial is trash.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by googlepikins: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Yeeeehooooo! Finally cheesy no more unity begging nonsense. They're going Straight to the red mud region kikikiiikikik
meanwhile South West are the pioneer of mud house and brown roofs

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by oyatz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
There was NEVER a sovereign country call Biafra.If you think otherwise, name the kings/Presidents of Biafra, its Capital, currency ,borders, wars fought /treaties signed with other countries

1) The term Biafra has been in written documents for over 300 hundred years as a name used by Portuguese and other European explorers to refer to areas along the West African coast between Benin and the modern day Cameroon.

2) The term Biafra did not refer to a particular country or people just as Niger-delta doesn't refer to a particular country or ethnic group.

hamilton62:

Pls where is Biafra from this official site of Presbyterian Church with their history?

PROFILE OF THE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF NIGERIA
1. ORIGIN: In April 1846, at the invitation of the two kings of Calabar, a team of missionaries from the Church of Scotland Mission, led by Rev. Hope Masterton Waddell, arrived Calabar where they set up the first congregation of what is now known as The Presbyterian Church of Nigeria.. From Calabar, the Church began to grow. In 1858, it was constituted as the Presbytery of Biafra. This Presbytery of Biafra metamorphosed into the The Presbyterian Synod of Biafra in [1921. The Church continued to witness remarkable growth until 1945, when the Presbyterian Church of Biafra was constituted, with the Synod as its highest court. In the same year, the white missionaries handed over the Church administration to Nigerians. The Presbyterian Church of Biafra became the Presbyterian Church of Eastern Nigeria in 1952. By 16th June, 1960, the Mission Church integration was completed and the Church changed its name to the Presbyterian Church of Nigeria. In 1985, the Syond met in Afikpo and agreed to create Regional Synods with the General Assembly as the highest decision making body. This decision materialized on the 22nd August, 1987, when the General Assembly was inaugurated at the Duke Town Presbyterian Church, Calabar. After the creation of the General Assembly, two regional Synods were created in 1988. These were the East and the South-East Synods. As at today, the Presbyterian Church of Nigeria has nine Regional Synods.

http://presbyterianchurchng.com/DynamicPage.aspx?pageid=21

From the above, Biafra and Nigeria who existed first?
Is the then Cross River, presently Akwa-Cross where?
Yes, Biafra.

Pls learn your history otherwise you are lost... and that means a linage which is yours is down the route of ignorance because your progeny is sure...

You must not love or suppose biafra because of ill and doctored stories told to you but that doesn't stop you from being a biafran till you vote for yourself and merit it... We are humans and not animals...

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.