Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (78629 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

You this Fulani boy again!
Have u finished deceiving them on your thread? any deported ibo that comes near Kogi state or Niger state go see pepper i swear. cheesy

28 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Dreambeat: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good.Now they are talking.They should follow it up with action by pressing on their leaders to persuade the Executive and Legislative arms of the government to hasten up the conduction of a referendum.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Yeeeehooooo! Finally cheesy no more unity begging nonsense.

They are now the unity beggars

12 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Lordbioz: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]“We urge the Federal Government of Nigeria as a matter of urgency to initiate the process for a peaceful referendum to allow the Igbo to go. Let them go. We restate our determination and commitment to ensuring that the North will never partake in any contrived arrangement that would still have the Biafran Igbo as a component.

“We reiterate our call on Nigerian authorities and recognised international bodies such as the ECOWAS, AU and the UN to hasten the initiation of the process for the final actualisation of the Biafran nation and with it the excision of the Igbo out of the present federation"[b]
But that was their declaration since 30th.May 1967 yet your lots have continued to hold not only them but other ethnic minorities to ransom.So not only the Igbo,but Oduduwa,Niger Delta,Middlebelt Republic should also arise from this referendum leaving these parasites to stew in their own juice.Nigeria is a contraception.The marriage is not by force.
Quoting from www.guruspage.com.ng
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

No He is not Fulani ? Are you his spokesman? You are as well Igbo.

He's Fulani. Shun turenci.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

Have u finished deceiving them on your thread? any deported ibo that comes near Kogi state or Niger state go see pepper i swear. cheesy

Yet another Fulani.

Unna don dey full nairaland o. Hope you guys are not planning on invading this place as well?

Nothing will happen.

I didn't include Niger on my thread because I know that they gravitate towards the North due to religious similarities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by caleboxylic: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
baby124:
Supported. SW youth should show support for the referendum on the June 12 march too. In fact I go follow them march. Let us all renegotiate our union and return to regional system of government. The present one is not working.
Thank you for this. The Southwest should change the planned 12th June protest to referendum request protest.

8 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by myright: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
okosodo:
God is working
i dey tell you... Nnamdi KANU said it; that after our May 30 remembrance day, that they must give us date for the referendum. That guy is a Prophet of Chukwu Okike Abiama.

8 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
ISKANDER14TH:

myopic arewa clown y dnt u go and evict them. Sub human cow product of wasted sperm

Lol. Bros chill small, abeg.

That was a TKO!

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by chiagozien(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
let them campaign for it not just saying it to cover their cowardice about 1 october threat.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good! Atleast our coward/sycophant Oodua leaders will seize ds opportunity to lead us out as well

3 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kheart(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

Yet another Fulani.

Unna don dey full nairaland o. Hope you guys are not planning on invading this place as well?

Nothing will happen.

I didn't include Niger on my thread because I know that they gravitate towards the North due to religious similarities.

Keep on day dreaming mr malta, an arrogant ibo person that ll call nupes and igalas from kogi aboki mallam ?

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
chiagozien:
let them campaign for it not just saying it to cover their cowardice about 1 october threat.

Could you tell us what exactly they will do on October 1 if indeed you are not a liar? Today is june 8, let it serve as reference. I know it for show you will come back 0ctober 1 calling them coward if they did not attack the igbos whereas they haven't threat to attack anybody. But just for you to feel important u will twist the words. so that you will have something to chest beat on october 1.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kotv: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aufbauh:
The Biafra agitators never think it through the consequences of secession on their immediate socio-economic survival.

Now that the nonchalant Northern youths has taken their dream close to them couple with the seed of hatred they've sown all around, the eventual reality is starring them at the face with dreadful confusion.

what is wrong with yoruba honestly. by the comments of Ibos they support the idea so why do you people keep saying otherwise to yourself. what is the sense of you guys current jubilating.

I cannot wait for niger delta republic. both north and yoruba are no different, you all are sick.

15 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by eunisam: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
they are pointing the knife at the tiny rob that hold this nation togethere.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Cooly100: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
ERockson:
"Igbo should make use of this opportunity and have their country/Biafra, because failure to achieve it now after they have created more than enough enemies for themselves will not allow them to taste power in Nigeria for centuries " PETERU

See where the power that northerners and the Yorubas have been tasting kept Nigeria tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by GeneralOjukwu: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
IPOB don buy market oo.

Chineke! Chineke!

Kanu's fo0lishness would be costly. Hope lives won't be lost.

All properties in the West would be inherited by Afonja

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Osifa n'obi grin Cowards denying their initial threats, No liver. No let them come up with their monopolistic norms of violence and we will handle them beyond their wild imagination. It seems someone has intimated them on what we have in stock for them, and they cowardly cowed off their initial gra gra.

4 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
kheart:

Keep on day dreaming mr malta, an arrogant ibo person that ll call nupes and igalas from kogi aboki mallam ?

...Guinness.

No be only Malta. cheesy

And what has that got to do with anything?

Since you act like and want to associate with the Hausas so badly, why then are you so offended by them categorising you alongside your mentors? grin

I think that's doing you a favor.

tongue

9 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hemartins(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Getting tough.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmm, it's getting interesting.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kotv: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
I agree that the date is too far but nonetheless, this is a good development. I do think we shouldn't maintain the date to October 1st. why should we continue to live together for 3 months. It should be soon but which ever that brings development, I'm okay with it. divide nigeria soon

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by chamboy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Someone should tell me, why sulieman is still alive?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

Yet another Fulani.

Nothing will happen.

you said middle belt, the last time i checked Niger state is also in middle belt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by DozieInc(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
baby124:
Supported. SW youth should show support for the referendum on the June 12 march too. In fact I go follow them march. Let us all renegotiate our union and return to regional system of government. The present one is not working.
You have a point.

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by ChimaAdeoye: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Silly call. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is FG if not northern Fulanis? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They think Biafrans quest for their freedom is some type of joke.

4 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Babscashi1: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Good they should come and be going. This shows the agitation for Biafra is about hate only not reality. Go and develop the east because the north are tired of you.
confirmed
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by EvilMetahuman: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hahahahahaha
*In keneking's voice*
Amazing clarification.

Oya referendum o. Igbo people, come and be going.
Nobody wants you people anymore.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
you said middle belt, the last time i checked Niger state is also in middle belt.

Sure, they are. But I also included non middle beltan places in the list where I omitted Niger. You can verify that.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by seguno2: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
What are we waiting for?
#ReferendumNow.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by EvilMetahuman: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
IPOB don buy market oo.

Chineke! Chineke!

Kanu's fo0lishness would be costly. Hope lives won't be lost.

All properties in the West would be inherited by Afonja
which property? undecided

2 by 2 container shops?
Baby factories?

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.