Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (78626 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by tinsel: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Northern youths are positioning themselves to grab Igbo properties in the wake of igbo exodus .

6 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by DonBobes(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
All these jabberwockies are politically motivated and d populace refused to c wat d military is seeing.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
IPOB don buy market oo.

Chineke! Chineke!

Kanu's fo0lishness would be costly. Hope lives won't be lost.

All properties in the West would be inherited by Afonja

What nitwits like you have failed to realise is that we dont care about those properties. If I were the Igbos, I will burn them down or raze them down. You can't kill the Igbo spirit. No tribe can go what we went through and survive it. Remember that your ancestors gave us 20 pounds after the war. What happened later? You know the rest.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by GeneralOjukwu: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
which property? undecided
2 by 2 container shops? Baby factories?
That giant Nestoil building shown here some weeks back grin
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by mecussey(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
wahala don dey, make we hear from the ogas at the top first. Oil is a curse...abeg make this oil dry so that, we can respect inovative guys. How can 170m pple be struggling for few barrels of oil?

4 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by GeneralOjukwu: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
YourTerror:

What nitwits like you have failed to realise is that we dont care about those properties. If I were the Igbos, I will burn them down or raze them down. You can't kill the Igbo spirit. No tribe can go what we went through and survive it. Remember that your ancestors gave us 20 pounds after the war. What happened later? You know the rest.

Yawn. ...silly pontification and chest-beating as usual....try another tactic.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
how tables have turned. now it's the North threatening Igbos to secession.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by DonBobes(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
kasheemawo:
Cownu started by claiming to be a British, when the Britain dump his ass he said he is now jew. cownu preached one Nigeria in 2015 GEJ lost and he became emergency Biafran. They must go back to get their biafrog
Awon weyrey gbogbo

U de mind d animals? Politicians dey use der sense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Jummy20: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
adadike281:
ECOWAS, AU, pls we need referendum. The Japan of Africa have arrived. ' My container eh eh eh, my container anata o eh! onye chukwu goziri golibe, my container anata o eh'. Igbo kwenu! grin
Pls donu think people from the SW,SS, and the North will be going to East to patronize you ppl adulterated goods

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by nofuckz(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let dem alele go der own too much very disrespectful people we for Niger Delta sitdown dey look.

6 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by arafone(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Me I no understand, I am a youth in the north but I dont know these groups that themselves NORTHERN YOUTHS or who they are representing, cos it aint us .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ibos please I beg you in the mighty name of chukwu okike abiama, once you leave the North, dont come to the west. Just go back straight to iboland

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by EvilMetahuman: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

That giant Nestoil building shown here some weeks back grin
you mean that gtb building? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by APCsupporter: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Malton will soon disown your post. I see post by different people that igbos are not leaving North Central.

oya make them stay na. Malton is an Ibo man pretending to be from the North and even if he is not actually pretending, I want you to tell me who made him the spokesperson of the entire NC?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Jummy20: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Praaiissssseeeeeee! GOD..Oya make una tell una elders to follow suite with immediate effect.. smiley
f
See sad face ooo sorry u guys got to leave Nigeria by force now

10 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by KratosCorp: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Console yourself.

I know it's quite painful to witness how these unbelievable positive changes are occuring at the speed of light. grin

[s]
Aufbauh:
The Biafra agitators never think it through the consequences of secession on their immediate socio-economic survival.

Now that the nonchalant Northern youths has taken their dream close to them couple with the seed of hatred they've sown all around, the eventual reality is starring them at the face with dreadful confusion.
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by GeneralOjukwu: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
you mean that gtb building? cheesy

Chineke! You ewedu grubbers wan turn the place to bukateria abi?

3 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by IJOBA2: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
kasheemawo:
Cownu started by claiming to be a British, when the Britain dump his ass he said he is now jew. cownu preached one Nigeria in 2015 GEJ lost and he became emergency Biafran. They must go back to get their biafrog
Awon weyrey gbogbo
AFONJA MUSLIM

5 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Daddybright1986(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
am a Yoruba,the truth must be said,I have never heard of clash btw Igbo's and Yoruba before,but have heard of clash btw Yoruba Hausa,Igbo's Hausa,wen d Yoruba were dissatisfied with gej govt,dey protest and nag on daily basis,similar treatment was melted against Igbo's,other tribes want dem to keep quiet,I prefer alliance with Igbo's dan Hausa Fulani's,wen d war start in north,dey don't differentiate Yoruba from Igbo's,Yoruba wallows in betrayer,Awo jailed for it,Abiola died for it,fella mother was killed for it,dat y I pity Fayose,same Yoruba will sacrifice him to dere slave master,hausa /
Fulani's,Igbo's represent growth,development in Nigeria,chasing dem away is like chasing foreign investors away,go to ur market,separate Igbo traders from others,market will b close,yoruba keep worshipping and glorifying Hausa/Fulani's who av long history of violence ,hypnotized d ppl of kwara and take over dere land with force,recent clash btw Yoruba and Hausa include,mile 12masacre of Yoruba in Lagos,clash btw Yoruba and Hausa Fulani's in ketu Lagos,clash btw hausa /Fulani's and Yoruba in ile ife,tell me dat of Igbo's u so much hate.I preferred Igbo's to violence hausa /Fulani's.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by buchilino(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aufbauh:
The Biafra agitators never think it through the consequences of secession on their immediate socio-economic survival.

Now that the nonchalant Northern youths has taken their dream close to them couple with the seed of hatred they've sown all around, the eventual reality is starring them at the face with dreadful confusion.

WAT IN D BLAZES R U TALKING ABOUT.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Customer80: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is lovely, I suggest oodua group to do same by calling for dissolution of Nigeria, just tired of living with people who don't value the sanctity of human life

6 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by femolii: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
If they refuse to leave north now for their biafra which means their are bastard.

17 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by KahlDrogo(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:
Wahala youths.

However you package it, that declaration is senseless.

The people go about their businesses lawfully and contribute to the IGR of your various states. I guess you want them out because the Federal Government spoon-feeds your individual states and you never had to know the importance of private businesses to a place.

How will you attract FDIs in future with such thoughtless declarations? Who'd want to gamble away their monies?

I think those foreign airlines avoiding the Kaduna airport like the plague didn't teach you people any lesson.

No business would want to settle in a politically rowdy environment.

Unna own come worse.

NA WA OOOOOOOOOO! You people say you want biafra, how they are saying HAVE IT, and the next thing you are telling them how you contribute to their IGR! Who asked you?

All they are saying is LEAVE THEIR LANDS!!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Elfaris(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]“We urge the Federal Government of Nigeria as a matter of urgency to initiate the process for a peaceful referendum to allow the Igbo to go. Let them go. We restate our determination and commitment to ensuring that the North will never partake in any contrived arrangement that would still have the Biafran Igbo as a component.

“We reiterate our call on Nigerian authorities and recognised international bodies such as the ECOWAS, AU and the UN to hasten the initiation of the process for the final actualisation of the Biafran nation and with it the excision of the Igbo out of the present federation"[b]
But that was their declaration since 30th.May 1967 yet your lots have continued to hold not only them but other ethnic minorities to ransom.So not only the Igbo,but Oduduwa,Niger Delta,Middlebelt Republic should also arise from this referendum leaving these parasites to stew in their own juice.Nigeria is a contraception.The marriage is not by force.
Wait what are you talking about? I thought you guys wanted biafra why are you dragging others into it? which one is middle belt republic again? abeg o.. we are ready to let you guys go.. and you are now maneuvering. Don't you guys want biafra again?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

oya make them stay na. Malton is an Ibo man pretending to be from the North and even if he is not actually pretending, I want you to tell me who made him the spokesperson of the entire NC?

I said it before, he is a tenant in North Central. If he tried shielding Igbos, we will deport him first evn before the Igbos.

By the way i wanna send u an email now.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Ologuneruagba(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
I support the Arewa guys, Ibos should leave the north and go back home after all, this is what they have been clamoring for since 1967. Its now given to them free without any bloodshed. In fact am expecting the Oduduwas to also issue them a quit notice from the south west. Lets see who will blink first or need each other more, either the traders, the agriculturalist or the manufacturers.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hatchy(f): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Trut:
That's a GOODEST news to Biafrans. ECOWAS, AU & UN should fast track the referendum biko.
Why then are the same Igbos agitating for a Biafran state adamant to leave.They are now calling on the same Zoo security agents to arrest those behind the declaration.
Igbos will be the last to leave the North even if you repeat the 1967 pogrom,so far their money and investments are there they'll rather die than leave the region.

I never see this kin people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Mazeed(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
I'm so happy that this issue is coming up like this, it's interesting and I support the move. Let federal government allow them to go and have their own country so that at least peace will reign. If they think they can stand on their own why don't federal government give them the go ahead to do so. Our togetherness in nigeria is no longer attainable rather than causing chaos and disorderliness.

9 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by femolii: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
which property? undecided
2 by 2 container shops? Baby factories?
hahaha u want to kill me with laugh ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by buchilino(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jummy20:
f
See sad face ooo sorry u guys got to leave Nigeria by force now

MAKE SURE WEN WE LEAVE, U GUYS DON'T FOLLOW SUIT. STAY N ENJOY NIGERIA WITH D NORTHERNERS.

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by EvilMetahuman: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Joavid:
how tables have turned. now it's the North threatening Igbos to secession.
as in ehn

Bush meat don dey pursue hunter

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.