Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks (606 Views)

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Ruggedfitness: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hello guys it is your favorite health blogger.

Losing belly fat and looking like this in just 2 weeks is a dream come true for most people.

When I took the decision to gt rid of belly fat and look good, I had to still struggle to keep up. I slept poorly, was too tired or never in the mood to exercise (excuses were always there to help). My feeding was the worst. I couldn't just control myself or imagine starving myself of the delicious meals just to look good physically.

I finally pulled myself together and made a lot of research, followed a lot of health directives which promised so many things only for you to regain that fat around the middle a month later. I decided to find my own way, my own styles and this helped me maintain my good look and today I am as fit as a fiddle.

But, let me tell you this.

When it comes to exercise it is not everything that you see on the net promising to reduce the fat that works. Most of those articles were written by people who have not experienced or done it themselves.

I myself, have been through it and know what it takes #speakingfromexperience. Going through all that everyday of my life to look good and live longer.

Exercises have different functions and and categorized. Some exercise work your muscles (for strength training), while others work your upper body, others work your legs, butt or abdominal...

When planning to exercise for fat loss you need to only follow those exercises that actually work on burning fat.

I remember going to the gym some time ago. There was a lady around the corner going through her workout session. she was going for pull ups. I walked up to her and asked her why she was working out and she pointed to her stomach.

I could see the clear ignorance there.

Not every exercise or equipment in the gym can help burn fat, but here I am going to give you the 3 exercises that work.

These 3 exercises are so good that, you wouldn't need to go to the gym because you can try them out at the comfort of your home.

Simply SUBSCRIBE HERE https://page.co/47mq

and I will send the full article straight and you can kick that belly fat out the door.
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Ruggedfitness: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help / S£x In The Traffic Part 3 / 5 Ways Ladies Can Build A Happy Relationship With Their Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.