Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks (2196 Views)

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by FitnessDoctor: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Losing belly fat and looking like this in just 2 weeks is a dream come true for most people.

When I took the decision to gt rid of belly fat and look good, I had to still struggle to keep up. I slept poorly, was too tired or never in the mood to exercise (excuses were always there to help). My feeding was the worst. I couldn't just control myself or imagine starving myself of the delicious meals just to look good physically.

I finally pulled myself together and made a lot of research, followed a lot of health directives which promised so many things only for you to regain that fat around the middle a month later. I decided to find my own way, my own styles and this helped me maintain my good look and today I am as fit as a fiddle.

But, let me tell you this.

When it comes to exercise it is not everything that you see on the net promising to reduce the fat that works. Most of those articles were written by people who have not experienced or done it themselves.

I myself, have been through it and know what it takes #speakingfromexperience. Going through all that everyday of my life to look good and live longer.

Exercises have different functions and and categorized. Some exercise work your muscles (for strength training), while others work your upper body, others work your legs, butt or abdominal...

When planning to exercise for fat loss you need to only follow those exercises that actually work on burning fat.

I remember going to the gym some time ago. There was a lady around the corner going through her workout session. she was going for pull ups. I walked up to her and asked her why she was working out and she pointed to her stomach.

I could see the clear ignorance there.

Not every exercise or equipment in the gym can help burn fat, but here I am going to give you the 3 exercises that work.

These 3 exercises are so good that, you wouldn't need to go to the gym because you can try them out at the comfort of your home.

Get the full article here https://page.co/47mq

Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by MEGGATRON(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin

I no dey lose am , na wetin people dey use think say I be big man be that.

1 Like

Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by FitnessDoctor: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
MEGGATRON:
grin

I no dey lose am , na wetin people dey use think say I be big man be that.

hahhaha... This post is for people that want to look good and attractive anytime they stand in the mirror.. It is for people who don't care about what other people think, but want to manipulate people to think whatever they want them to think...

If you want to be one off them... Then lose it and let it go
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Essentials1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

hahhaha... This post is for people that want to look good and attractive anytime they stand in the mirror.. It is for people who don't care about what other people think, but want to manipulate people to think whatever they want them to think...

If you want to be one off them... Then lose it and let it go

It will be very hard to change the Nigerian Ideology that having fat is a good thing and sign of a happy life even though you are suffering with it...
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
..exercise always come with a lot of benefit.i concur op.

Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Newbeginnings(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Looking good is good business...

I love the way you do your stuff.. FitnesDoctor...

Unlike other health bloggers which just post what they do not know and never been through..

But like you are really speaking from experience... I remember going through the wrong exercises when I was trying to build abs, and it took me a while to understand that I was doing it all wrong...

I love your hashtag #speakingfromexperience
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Newbeginnings(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Essentials1:

It will be very hard to change the Nigerian Ideology that having fat is a good thing and sign of a happy life even though you are suffering with it...

Hard but not impossible..

Are you trying to encourage or discourage him??
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by FitnessDoctor: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Essentials1:

If you want to look good for yourself, you have to stop caring what other people think.... They wouldn't be ready to pay the hospital bills when you are suffering from stroke or heart disease due to fat accumulation...

They won't be there when you are suffering from illnesses at your age 40 or 50 while they are still strong and thanking God that they have never visited the hospital for over 5 years..

If you want to look good and attractive... then listen to me and my posts...

It is for those that want to look into their mirrors and say 'My God you are good looking"

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by FitnessDoctor: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:
..exercise always come with a lot of benefit.i concur op.

Whenever I see this pic... I always know it is you...

I have two more posts coming up on my blog tomorrow... Hope you will read them and drop your comments on my blog

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

#SpeakingFromExperience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by FitnessDoctor: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Newbeginnings:
Looking good is good business...

I love the way you do your stuff.. FitnesDoctor...

Unlike other health bloggers which just post what they do not know and never been through..

But like you are really speaking from experience... I remember going through the wrong exercises when I was trying to build abs, and it took me a while to understand that I was doing it all wrong...

I love your hashtag #speakingfromexperience

Experience changes everything.... and that is what my health blog is about... No lies, but the real stuff...

#speakingfromexperience...

I have two more posts coming up tomorrow.. Hope you will drop a comment?
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Newbeginnings(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Experience changes everything.... and that is what my health blog is about... No lies, but the real stuff...

#speakingfromexperience...

I have two more posts coming up tomorrow.. Hope you will drop a comment?

But of course
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by FitnessDoctor: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Newbeginnings:

But of course

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Whenever I see this pic... I always know it is you...

I have two more posts coming up on my blog tomorrow... Hope you will read them and drop your comments on my blog

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

#SpeakingFromExperience
yes ooo health is wealth i concur to this.plz keep on with your health and fitness threads.they are very educative.

Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Essentials1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

If you want to look good for yourself, you have to stop caring what other people think.... They wouldn't be ready to pay the hospital bills when you are suffering from stroke or heart disease due to fat accumulation...

They won't be there when you are suffering from illnesses at your age 40 or 50 while they are still strong and thanking God that they have never visited the hospital for over 5 years..

If you want to look good and attractive... then listen to me and my posts...

It is for those that want to look into their mirrors and say 'My God you are good looking"

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Essentials1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Hard but not impossible..

Are you trying to encourage or discourage him??

Just my opinion bro...

If you know this Nigeria as well as I do.. then you will concur
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why is sit ups not here?
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by FitnessDoctor: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Deejacy2:
Why is sit ups not here?

Have you subscribed and gotten the whole list??

Well, I don't recommend sit ups... Good looking people know better...

In fact here is what Health.havard had to say about situps

One reason is that sit-ups are hard on your back — they push your curved spine against the floor and work your hip flexors, the muscles that run from the thighs to the lumbar vertebrae in the lower back.
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by FitnessDoctor: 8:42pm On May 18, 2017
I think I should release a revised version of this...
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by BerryScott(f): 5:22am On May 19, 2017
I think dz ur email stuff znt working properly, if u want to educate pple. Just post it here.
PS, i am very much fit, buh u never can tell who needs the help
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Nobody: 7:36am On May 19, 2017
BerryScott:
I think dz ur email stuff znt working properly, if u want to educate pple. Just post it here.
madam fittest grin oya gimme 150 push ups for a start.
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by FitnessDoctor: 8:20am On May 21, 2017
BerryScott:

I would love to educate everyone and make everyone look good... But these privileges are only what my subscribers can enjoy...

You said the email notification is not working properly.... Are you a subscriber?
Re: 3 Exercises That Will Make You Lose Belly Fat In 2 Weeks by Lalas247(f): 8:29am On May 21, 2017
For guys Abi grin

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice On My Relationship Life! / Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) / I Did Not Know How The Thing Entered....chioma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.