Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,501 members, 7,954,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

A Woman Tried Masturbating While Her Boyfriend Watched—here’s How It Went - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Tried Masturbating While Her Boyfriend Watched—here’s How It Went (1015 Views)

FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / This Woman Tried Masturbating While Her Boyfriend Watched—here’s How It Went (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Tried Masturbating While Her Boyfriend Watched—here’s How It Went by NaijaLoaded24: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2017

Kelly* had always viewed masturbation as something she did in private. So when her boyfriend requested to watch, she wasn’t sure whether she really wanted an audience.

Masturbation was always an either/or proposition for me. Either I was in a relationship and didn’t really do it, or I was on my own and did it all the time. But that all changed when I started dating Jack*.

We had been seeing each other (and sleeping together) for a few months when he first asked me how I liked to touch myself when I was alone. “I don’t really do that when I’m with someone,” was how I responded. It’s not that I don’t like self-love, but making time for that when I’m also having sex with another person is just too much for me. I was kind of hoping that would close the subject, but Jack pressed on, asking me where my favorite place to masturbate is, and even what techniques I use.

Apparently hearing all the details was a big turn-on for him.

And I had to admit that it was refreshing dating a man who wanted to see me sexually satisfied—with or without him. Still, I hesitated before telling him about the little silver bullet vibrator that I kept in my top drawer.

The fact that I had a battery-operated friend that could bring me to orgasm in less than two minutes was my little secret. When I told Jack about the intimacy gadget , he got really excited and wanted to know if he could watch me use it. Honestly, it had been so long since I’d last broken it out, I was afraid the batteries might have started to erode.

A few days after our conversation, I checked on my little silver friend, and he was in good working order. I decided spur of the moment—in the middle of the day, no less—to take it for a spin. After making myself come, I thought, “Maybe he’s onto something. Maybe masturbation can and should be a part of my life, even while I’m in a relationship.” I texted Jack a naughty photo of me with the vibe on top of my nether regions. A flurry of heated responses later, he was at my house, and we were having the best sex we’d ever had.... CONTINUE READING HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/this-woman-tried-masturbating-while-her-boyfriend-watched-heres-how-it-went/

Always check out http://celebrityvibez.com for more stories
Re: A Woman Tried Masturbating While Her Boyfriend Watched—here’s How It Went by NaijaLoaded24: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
NaijaLoaded24:

Kelly* had always viewed masturbation as something she did in private. So when her boyfriend requested to watch, she wasn’t sure whether she really wanted an audience.

Masturbation was always an either/or proposition for me. Either I was in a relationship and didn’t really do it, or I was on my own and did it all the time. But that all changed when I started dating Jack*.

We had been seeing each other (and sleeping together) for a few months when he first asked me how I liked to touch myself when I was alone. “I don’t really do that when I’m with someone,” was how I responded. It’s not that I don’t like self-love, but making time for that when I’m also having sex with another person is just too much for me. I was kind of hoping that would close the subject, but Jack pressed on, asking me where my favorite place to masturbate is, and even what techniques I use.

Apparently hearing all the details was a big turn-on for him.

And I had to admit that it was refreshing dating a man who wanted to see me sexually satisfied—with or without him. Still, I hesitated before telling him about the little silver bullet vibrator that I kept in my top drawer.

The fact that I had a battery-operated friend that could bring me to orgasm in less than two minutes was my little secret. When I told Jack about the intimacy gadget , he got really excited and wanted to know if he could watch me use it. Honestly, it had been so long since I’d last broken it out, I was afraid the batteries might have started to erode.

A few days after our conversation, I checked on my little silver friend, and he was in good working order. I decided spur of the moment—in the middle of the day, no less—to take it for a spin. After making myself come, I thought, “Maybe he’s onto something. Maybe masturbation can and should be a part of my life, even while I’m in a relationship.” I texted Jack a naughty photo of me with the vibe on top of my nether regions. A flurry of heated responses later, he was at my house, and we were having the best sex we’d ever had.... CONTINUE READING HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/this-woman-tried-masturbating-while-her-boyfriend-watched-heres-how-it-went/

Always check out http://celebrityvibez.com for more stories

(1) (Reply)

Study Claims Women Absorb And Retain DNA Of Men They Have Unprotected Sex With / When The Body Wills... But The Spirit Is Saying 'no' / Fatima & Her Backdoor Obsession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.