Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. (2501 Views)

One Thing I Do Every Night Before I Sleep 99% Don't Do. / Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady / Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Please fellow Nairalanders, I need your advice here. There is this girl I have feelings for but do not know how to tell her. She once saw me wearing a ring and she asked if i am married. When i told her i am not, she sighed "hmmmmmmm" (it was just the two of us in the church at that time).She is the head of the unite I belong to in the church. months ago, I noticed the way she looks straight into my eyes whether she's talking to me or to other people. So I decided to get close to her and we started talking. Few weeks after that, she became unreceptive of me so I ignored her. If she is talking with other church members and i happen to join them, she will find an excuse to leave the gather. This happens a lot but She continues to stare at me more intently. I will always look away or pretend not to notice her whenever she locks eyes with because I get the feeling she doesn't like me.
Last week things suddenly changed. She came early for our usual church meeting and asked me to come and sit close to her. I told her I'm OK with where I am seated. She will only talk to me when we are alone or in the presence of her twin sister but totally ignores me when people are there.
Today, we came for the same meeting and I met her, her sister and a guy eating roasted corn. She didn't say a word to me. I greeted the guy and sit my ass down, waiting for the meeting to start( I was 5minute earlier). When the guy left the church to call the coordinator, she offered me the corn she was eating (they have finished the corn before the guy left except the one she's eating). I said "thanks"
She said "please take it" and I replied " thanks, I will pass". She pleaded again and again saying "please, please". I finally collected it. All this while, her twin sister was sited there without saying a word. As soon as people started coming into the church, she became cold to me again and ignores me even if I tried to talk to her. But when she was to say the closing prayer, she rested her hands on my shoulders and prayed. (she was standing behind me at that time).
Please my dear friends, What should I do about this very cute girl?
Do you think she's interested in me?
Why does she behaves this way?
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 09, 2017
I'm also confused as to the kind of advice to give in this situation.

Bro, ask her out once and for all.. if she say no then move on, its better you satisfy your curiousity.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by dechar(m): 12:28am On Jun 09, 2017
guy camp her outside church give me reply soonest,good girls dey church bad girls dey outside church

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by 2dice01: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2017
super shy girl
Am sure she is less than 21years
Lemme pack my leggidizzBENZ here the elders are cumming cheesy
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2017
dechar:
guy camp her outside church give me reply soonest,good girls dey church bad girls dey outside church
who says good girls are in church
The church is like a hospital, so many people are there for treatment. Don't be deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by dechar(m): 12:32am On Jun 09, 2017
24sqm:
who says good girls are in church
The church is like a hospital, so many people are there for treatment. Don't be deceived.
they behave descent in church that what am trying to say
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2017
dechar:
ok, that's true
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 09, 2017
dechar:
True
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2017
grin
My questions are:

• Are u ready to commit urself in a relationship?
• Are u ready to spend ur time, money and effort to be with her?
• Is it really LOVE u feel or juz wanna taste her NUNU if given a chance?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Newboss(m): 12:38am On Jun 09, 2017
She is a hypocrite. That's the type that fűck dick on Saturday night and lead praise and worship on Sunday morning.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by pythonkid(m): 12:39am On Jun 09, 2017
ss
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
My questions are:

Yes I am. What's your advice for me?
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by PureWays(m): 12:58am On Jun 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
My questions are:

Maybe the cute lady is the Predator in this case but masquerading as a Pretty Lamb. Lol....

Op, don't fall for her scheme. It's a scam, lady most likely wanna run a sport on you.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by lenghtinny(m): 1:24am On Jun 09, 2017
It is a coded things like 2baba dey talk...
She wants to run an after the service parole with you behind the scenes.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by lenghtinny(m): 1:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Newboss:
She is a hypocrite. That's the type that fűck dick on Saturday night and lead praise and worship on Sunday morning.
You be man wey sabi
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by madone: 1:26am On Jun 09, 2017
Start flirting with her sister.u LL see her sharp she will become girls hate competition
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by LePrezident(m): 1:54am On Jun 09, 2017
nijaomegacode do you attend Deeper Life?
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by kumulus(m): 3:22am On Jun 09, 2017
I was going to give some advice but sadly, I'm too lazy to read through...someone please help with a summary?
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Op, I'm even more confused than you right now after reading this post

The girl is the shy type, and you're even the "shyest" grin

Is English prohibited in your town, what's with the whole staring thing?

Man up and stop staring at the ceilings when you people are making conversation

And use this pick up line "Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me."

Thank me later
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2017
LePrezident:
nijaomegacode do you attend Deeper Life?
Hahahahaha no ooo.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2017
Thanks for the advice guys.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by LePrezident(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Hahahahaha no ooo.

Lol sounded like you did. This one that you were mentioning co-ordinator upandan
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by thestevens: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Op your heading though,what do you mean by do something stupid?, church is a worship center not a relationship zone.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
thestevens:
Op your heading though,what do you mean by do something stupid?, church is a worship center not a relationship zone.
Exactly! There is a second thought though...
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by kkash: 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
thestevens:

thank u o jare....i tire for dis kind church church relationship.....u in church to worship God...when u done, pick ur bible nd leave.....
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Op,me tinks she lyks u but she's super shy and indecisive .try nd c if can carve out friendship outside church premises.She might b d type dat wanna live up to wat other members c her as so to be even caught starring too much at a guy is way outta her jurisdiction ..Wateve u do,jes find a way of being her friend first cos she nids to feel relaxed around u bfore she can open u..My opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by mctowel01: 4:43am On Jun 10, 2017
OP.. pishure of the girl first so I will know how to position my advice
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 10, 2017
mctowel01:
OP.. pishure of the girl first so I will know how to position my advice
na was for you oooooo. Picture again?
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Op,me tinks she lyks u but she's super shy and indecisive .try nd c if can carve out friendship outside church premises.She might b d type dat wanna live up to wat other members c her as so to be even caught starring too much at a guy is way outta her jurisdiction ..Wateve u do,jes find a way of being her friend first cos she nids to feel relaxed around u bfore she can open u..My opinion tho
Hmmmmmmm. She actually cares what people think about her. She likes to be this kind spiritual person.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 10, 2017
kkash:

thank u o jare....i tire for dis kind church church relationship.....u in church to worship God...when u done, pick ur bible nd leave.....
It's not that easy o. Even if you wan leave some people go wan leave with you. Else, they will hate you. You no fit dey bone people for churn na
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Hmmmmmmm. She actually cares what people think about her. She likes to be this kind spiritual person.
that my b the issue..she myt not wanna deviate from the standard known of her...jes b friends wit her first before any thing else
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid. by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 11, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
that my b the issue..she myt not wanna deviate from the standard known of her...jes b friends wit her first before any thing else
Alright. Thanks everyone. I will try that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everyone Keeps Talking About Wanting A Partner Who Is Intelligent!! / Ghana Akan Language Thread / Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.