Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Am About To Be Bursted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About To Be Bursted (2469 Views)

How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl / My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am About To Be Bursted by Temmylee01(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS AHBEG THIS MATTER NEED UGENT ADVICE
so I get these two babes am dating..believe me the two dey compete for everything ni from altitude to kindness and love with s3x thing.. so tey bad man they confuse self which one be best. But am just waiting patiently for one to fvck up ni..

Now here is my issue my birthday is coming up and i have manage to block one from other one Facebook so they can't jam on Facebook... but two of them have mutual friends and one of the mutual friends nah one friend and church member, and she don see me with the other gal Wey no be her friend but friend on Facebook. She don even tell her friend say she see me with another babe but I defended my self DAT d other gal nah just friend and we dey answer the same name. Now as my birthday dey approach both of them wan post my pictures and lover's write up for their fb account and this winch Wey get two of them as friends go see the post.... and she go surely show her friend the other one post. Now I don't know how to handle this wahala wey i carry myself put.
Advice and bashing is welcome

Just know I come in peace.

Rocktation

ZINIIBANKS

Nazgul

MrTanAnonymous

I dey unah hand
Shooooooooooooooooters
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Temmylee01(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
And make awazuoba no near here ooh cuz I dey boil
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by David1017(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
One must find out bros. Its inevitable
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Temmylee01(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
David1017:
One must find out bros. Its inevitable
bro you dey make an hard for me nau shocked
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Froshloaded: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
Get her Facebook account and block the fockinf mutual friend account.

8 Likes

Re: Am About To Be Bursted by devilmaycry: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
Get her Facebook account and block the mocking friend account.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Temmylee01(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
Get her Facebook account and block the mocking friend account.
my thoughts but she don travel will be coming back a day to my birthday and we can't see that day till my birthday day.
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by osemoses1234(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
B
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Freestainworld(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just tell each of them that you only need a low-key birthday things, that you wouldn't want them to post anything on social media regarding it as you currently want to live a private life, just talk to each of them romantically without being harsh, thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Froshloaded: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Temmylee01:
my thoughts but she don travel will be coming back a day to my birthday and we can't see that day till my birthday.
Use scope nah..

You are a guy.

Tell her u want use her account pay for Facebook Ad, say ur own no work..

Just find scope give her.
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Nazgul: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just tell one of them not to post your birthday and all the write-up stuff. Tell her it's for personal reasons that you've never seen the benefit of it that you'd rather spend your day with her than on social media. She won't suspect and would be very pleased to hear there especially the part that you'd spend it with her and take her out.

The other one can go ahead and do the uploading. Case solved.
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
That one no be problem naa you kon carry am for head like big problem
The thing be say you see that your Facebook acct you go deactivate am
And two of them wey you talk say dem good pass mother Mary that one too no be problem you go marry two of them nii
LasLas sense go enter your head cool
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Temmylee01(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Just tell one of them not to post your birthday and all the write-up stuff. Tell her it's for personal reasons that you've never seen the benefit of it that you'd rather spend your day with her than on social media. She won't suspect and would be very pleased to hear there especially the part that you'd spend it with her and take her out.

the one Wey no suppose post dey school but nah uniabuja and I dey gwarinpa while the other one Wey her post no go cost me wahala travel and she go come back a day to my birthday.
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Temmylee01(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin grin
ZINIIBANKS:
That one no be problem naa you kon carry am for head like big problem
The thing be say you see that your Facebook acct you go deactivate am
And two of them wey you talk say dem good pass mother Mary that one too no be problem you go marry two of them mii
LasLas sense go enter your head cool
grin grin bro you no cap me well oooh
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Temmylee01:
grin grin grin grin bro you no cap me well oooh
Laslas you go dey alright na abi
Dem fit just stress you dem no fit kill you aje
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Temmylee01(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Laslas you go dey alright na abi
Dem fit just stress you dem no fit kill you aje
oloun but e get as e be, those two nah emotional queen
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Nazgul: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Temmylee01:
the one Wey no suppose post dey school but nah uniabuja and I dey gwarinpa while the other one Wey her post no go cost me wahala travel and she go come back a day to my birthday.
Tell the one way no suppose post say say make she no post. Chat her up on WhatsApp and tell he that's you'd prefer a hangout/outing with her than she posting your pics online.
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Temmylee01(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

I can't spend the whole day with her oo oh, Wey the second one go show..... And beside I fit no dey house till evening self.
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Temmylee01(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Tell the one way no suppose post say say make she no post. Chat her up on WhatsApp and tell he that's you'd prefer a hangout/outing with her than she posting your pics online.
hmmmm sad sad
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Temmylee01:
oloun but e get as e be, those two nah emotional queen
Marry them
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Why are you cheating in the first place when you no get the liver? Wahala! grin

You should probably just tell both of them not to post you on your birthday that you want a low-key birthday since you heard a message in church not to mark your birthday.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Temmylee01(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Why are you cheating in the first place when you no get the liver? Wahala! grin

You should probably just tell both of them not to post you on your birthday that you want a low-key birthday since you heard a message in church not to mark your birthday.

message in church Wey I no dey attend white garment.....my belle ooh
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Temmylee01:
message in church Wey I no dey attend white garment.....my belle ooh

Is it until you attend white garment churches before you receive messages from your pastor?

Anyways, you know yourself pass us but the most important thing is to twist the narrative to suit your story. Make both of them sha no post you ni koko.

Re: Am About To Be Bursted by powerkey: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Guy pls stop already..

You're afraid because you know you're doing ng a bad thing. Since you know its bad, why not stop and love only one of them?

Remember that what goes around , cones around.

Remember you'll be paid in same Coin one day and you'll cry like a babe.

Please advise yourself to be a good and responsible man.

Imagine if it were a lady that Posted this, all the men here would have crucified her. But look at the way guys are hailing and encouraging you .

Don't cheat, be faithful to only one partner.

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Temmylee01(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
powerkey:
Guy pls stop already..

You're afraid because you know you're doing ng a bad thing. Since you know its bad, why not stop and love only one of them?

Remember that what goes around , cones around.

Remember you'll be paid in same Coin one day and you'll cry like a babe.

Please advise yourself to be a good and responsible man.

Imagine if it were a lady that Posted this, all the men here would have crucified her. But look at the way guys are hailing and encouraging you .

Don't cheat, be faithful to only one partner.
okay as much as I wud have considered ur advice u mess it up when u say I wud cry if reverse should be the case..... ah never soldier go soldier come ni barrack remain. abi i no wan make dem breakdown in tear cuz both of them nah emotional queen and I no wan make person pi kin dey cry follow me upandan.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Be Bursted by pretydiva(f): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
You don't deserve both of them
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Liverpoolman(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Whatta guan man!

Wahala dey sleep yanga wake am up.
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by SILENTandSMART2: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
You're eleribuu OP,

You made top5 among nairaland's eleribuu OP,

I don't know why boys like getting themselves into a issue dat gonna make girls shouting at them,

This is after marriage cheating potential , you're not serious at all,

I told all the girls around me dat I'm not in a relationship with anyone and dats the truth,

Why is it dat boys can't juss say the truth , you're eleribuu man

When the other girl saw you with the another girl why can't you open up,

Or don't you know dat no matter how you try to cover up this matter the fowl yansh go still be exposed to the world, the only way is to be truthful as a man , to avoid unnecessary embarrassment,

Jussss tell the one you love less dat you can't cope with her and stick to the one you love,

Most of the boys in town are not wise at all,you juss like eating from different plates,

Anyway God nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊✅❤️✌️
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Temmylee01(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
You're eleribuu OP,

You made top5 among nairaland's eleribuu OP,

I don't know why boys like getting themselves into a issue dat gonna make girls shouting at them,

This is after marriage cheating potential , you're not serious at all,

I told all the girls around me dat I'm not in a relationship with anyone and dats the truth,

Why is it dat boys can't juss say the truth , you're eleribuu man

When the other girl saw you with the another girl why can't you open up,

Or don't you know dat no matter how you try to cover up this matter the fowl yansh go still be exposed to the world, the only way is to be truthful as a man , to avoid unnecessary embarrassment,

Just tell the one you love less dat you can't cope with her and stick to the one you love,

Most of the boys in town is not wise at all,you juss like eating from different plates,

Anyway God nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊✅❤️✌️

u and this ur eleribu,,,,, anyway keep em the advice coming!!!!!
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by Kondomatic(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nah for all these hunger and plenty hardness wey dey Nigeria person dey get 2 girls?

Guy do you care for your future?

1 Like

Re: Am About To Be Bursted by muller101(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Temmylee01:
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS AHBEG THIS MATTER NEED UGENT ADVICE
so I get these two babes am dating..believe me the two dey compete for everything ni from altitude to kindness and love with s3x thing.. so tey bad man they confuse self which one be best. But am just waiting patiently for one to fvck up ni..

Now here is my issue my birthday is coming up and i have manage to block one from other one Facebook so they can't jam on Facebook... but two of them have mutual friends and one of the mutual friends nah one friend and church member, and she don see me with the other gal Wey no be her friend but friend on Facebook. She don even tell her friend say she see me with another babe but I defended my self DAT d other gal nah just friend and we dey answer the same name. Now as my birthday dey approach both of them wan post my pictures and lover's write up for their fb account and this winch Wey get two of them as friends go see the post.... and she go surely show her friend the other one post. Now I don't know how to handle this wahala wey i carry myself put.
Advice and bashing is welcome

Just know I come in peace.

Rocktation

ZINIIBANKS

Nazgul

MrTanAnonymous

I dey unah hand
Shooooooooooooooooters
Zinibanks has been baned for 19years
Re: Am About To Be Bursted by SILENTandSMART2: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Temmylee01:
u and this ur eleribu,,,,, anyway keep em the advice coming!!!!!

lol cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do This And She's All Yours, Only For Real Men (PICTURE) / How A Girl Used And Dumped Me!!! / SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE:- Have You Been To Ashawo Hotel To Nack Before? – How Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.