Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) (55306 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by PROPHETmichael: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
chronique:
Back then in Sapele, Delta state, I had this class mate who used to go wait at pontu river, to collect all those coke, fanta and raw chicken that the igbe worshippers used to sacrifice to their gods at the river and nothing bad happened to him back then. He never missed it for once.

True talk!!!
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by AMossley(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mujtahida:

Take man out of the picture, take away his devices (books) now tell me where is the God that speaks? I hope you know that books were invented sometime in human history. So before then how was your God communicating with men?If the Bible is the Word of God I hope you know the Koran, the Bhagavad Gita, the Zen Avestas are regarded by those who subscribe to this scriptures as the Word of God too. Do you know how the Koran got to be written? Go and find out. Again I hope you know that Sufis Shamans, Babalawos, etc also say God speaks to them? And tellingly their prophecies do come true or do they have Holy Spirit too? Diverse ways abi. Na so
Divine inspiration? I trust that Shakespeare, Beethoven, Mozart, Handel, Bach were all divinely inspired too.

The President never claimed to be omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent. The President never said he wanted a close, personal intimate relationship with me. But the Bible God makes all those claims.
that there is fake signals that the original exists,not all prophecies have a genuine and godly source,Satan himself do masquerade as an angel of God to deceive people.
I only used d case of the president as an analogy.in fact the bible says the scriptures are God-breathed.before the advent of books,there were scrolls where the then prophets who God spoke to audibly wrote.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Educated babalawo. Hope ur job is to save and not to kill innocent people.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by armyofone(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
True, If they come back there tomorrow and not see their empty plastic plate, reality is someone ate the food and took the plastic or tides took it away. Wake up motherland africa!
I'm sure the ebo built the great roads, freeway we have here. White man na ebo too grin
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Waste of food and resources while making the environment trashy in the process.

PROPHETmichael:

Back then in secondary school, there is this friend of mine that used to sample this free food ehh. He said the Bible says ye are gods and the food was kept for gods. O boy see consumption and he's still alive today doing great.

Lesson learned....There I Nothing like gods coming down to eat the food, na human dey consumed am.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
rheether:

One hungry fellow will end eating that food wink
if I dey dere,I go just still beg am make he add pure water or bottle water join.

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
rheether:

if I dey dere,I go just still beg am make he add pure water or bottle water join.make the equation balance for my stomach
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by MarkSole: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
SOME PASTORS DO SAME, INCLUDING SOME IN RCCG. This is their colleague: https://www.nairaland.com/3849622/pastor-beheads-7-year-old-boy-lagos
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by rezzy: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
That cabin biscuit dey hungry me to chop. I wish I was at Okada or Ovia right now

I've been feeding on those sacrifices as a child back at Upper Adesuwa Benin City.

And I turned out perfectly.

I can really see how you turned out
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Maximar: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wow....the gods and goddesses or woreva have gone Behind, fancy soap, cookies, ball sef ....hehe
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by NicoBaba(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
fashrola:

No you didn't ... Cos your comment on the "Zenith bank Robbery incident" was really hideous..

I think you should visit a counselor someday undecided
lol. you don't forgive
u don mark dat eediot face always posting sh**
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by FBIL: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
People from that side can never trust themselves! Every time juju, including juju to pass JAMB. I even heared they used juju to close Ekiti Federal University, na wawawa!!
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Mujtahida: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
AMossley:

that there is fake signals that the original exists,not all prophecies have a genuine and godly source,Satan himself do masquerade as an angel of God to deceive people.
I only used d case of the president as an analogy.in fact the bible says the scriptures are God-breathed.before the advent of books,there were scrolls where the then prophets who God spoke to audibly wrote.
Your analogy is misconceived.
I knew you were going to come up with fake/authentic. So out of the Koran, Bible, Zen Avesta, Bhagavad Gita which one is fake. How do you determine that? Please follow your own book but don't seat as judge and jury over which scripture is authentic or fake.
By books I meant writing. Writing was invented at some point in human history and not even by the Jews. So before the scrolls, how did the Bible God speak to men?
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by aremuforlife(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Not until we learn how to tolerate each others religion and respect our culture as Africa, we are moving now where irrespective of our religion.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
tolugar:

interesting

what services does your "IFA" offer
Ifa is on fiverr now. You can checkout his gig
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
His the only pls don't let it too late for you before you will know this,give your life to Christ nowwwwwwwwww
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
An insane man used to feed on all the ebos in my area, but he was miraculously healed on the road by a pastor. He is now living a normal life........i dnt know weda the pastor offended d gods by that...
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
thunderbabs:
E-babalawo cheesy

na strong e-baba o! Try send am yr picture weda him no go tell you yr life history cheesy

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by thunderbabs: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
ikorodureporta:

na strong e-baba o! Try send am yr picture weda him no go tell you yr life history cheesy

Send my pic...u don send ur own
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by 30secs(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
If the babalawo yab Islam or Christianity now una go wan fight.. Yeye people.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by terrence12(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Back then in secondary school, there is this friend of mine that used to sample this free food ehh. He said the Bible says ye are gods and the food was kept for gods. O boy see consumption and he's still alive today doing great.

Lesson learned....There I Nothing like gods coming down to eat the food, na human dey consumed am.

Gods r not mortals, they eat the essence of the food, wot ur frnd eats is just mere organic matter....life is spiritual,,
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by chijokz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
That Ovie River before Okada, Edo was notorious for claiming a lot of lives from cars that plunged into it..Back then when we traveled to the East and approach the bridge, the driver and other occupants would start saying "Jesus"..They said to prevent the river gods from plunging the car into the river...I was like Na wa o!
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by addikt(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
midehi2:

and when that child arrive, he/she start having problems in life, nawa

Maybe grin
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
rheether:

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by ejanla077: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by ejanla077: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
fineboynl:
wow. seun, lalasticlala.

but can you explained why you give those sacrifice to them? did he the guy had any issues with them? or he is asking for something from them? and also why did you included a doll and a ball?

and lastly If they actually collected it then how come when you go there the next day you still see the scarifies there...

oh. the ball means the client is looking for a boy and while the doll means girl. twins boy and girl?

the sacrifice is for ahmed musa.
baba need goals. reason for the ball

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wasted good nutrients for your body...
Omashe ooo
Just joking ooo. Dont bash me
Babalawos:
Ogbó Ató

Here are the photographs of the accepted Ebos [Sacrifices] to the River Goddess for a client at Ovia River, Edo State, Nigeria.

Enjoy

Babalawos
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by fineboynl(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
ejanla077:

the sacrifice is for ahmed musa. baba need goals. reason for the ball
who is Ahmed mus
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
I prefer this religion to Christianity or Islam. Babalowo Ifa a gba e o! More power to you.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by coolcatty: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
fineboynl:
who is Ahmed mus

Fish head...don't you have google?

If it's to surf the net for poooorn videos to waaank to you will come first...miserable fish headed man/woman or whatever gender you are.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by ejanla077: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
fineboynl:
who is Ahmed mus
aso rock ambassador to the moon
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jesus is the only way,give your life to Christ before is too late for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South-African Pastor, Penuel Tshepo Weds (Photos) / Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video