Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,867 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) (56968 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by IJOBA2: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalawos:
Why the nawa?

BABALAWO I GO TAKE CONTACT YOU JARE grin ABEG HELP ME BLOCK ARMYOFONE YANSH MAKE SHE NOR SH!T AGAIN grin
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
tell me more... slowpoke

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by marinxxx(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalawos:
Àború Aboye, Ogbó Ató, Àsúre Ìwòrì Wòfún

IFA Oracle was consulted after offering the Ebos (Sacrifices) to the River Goddess and IFA told us the Ebos (Sacrifices) were accepted. After which my client went to give alms to the less privileged as prescribed by IFA.

Babalawos
Ur heavily misguided u fool who told u the sacrifice was accepted is it not a peraon it sodom and gomorrah will have nothing on u if after knowing jesus in this world u dont believe in him and die

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by armyofone(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin now I'm purging real hard...na my burritos dey work by the way.

IJOBA2:
BABALAWO I GO TAKE CONTACT YOU JARE grin ABEG HELP ME BLOCK ARMYOFONE YANSH MAKE SHE NOR SH!T AGAIN grin
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Lyndollarz(f): 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
ds goddess poor sha... abi na poor mentality.. what happens to demanding for cars, houses
chai, just imagine say I b goddess. oh boy. grin
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Rozaybb(f): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
If the supposed river goddess actually comes out in person to pick up d sacrifice d way wey d babalawo go run ehn..no go get part 2.

1 Like

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by sniper77(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Babalawo power grin ball even dey there,goddess pikins go play ball tire.

Maybe babalawos discover say goddess and im pikins dey watch premiership and la Liga. So the request for football na make goddess pikin become the next messi

2 Likes

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Harrisee(m): 3:09am On Jun 10, 2017
You shall not worship any other god before me
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Doitquick: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Spiritual things are not meant to be understood by mere mortals..... I reserve my comments
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2017
Jesus is the only way,give your life to Christ now before is lateeeeeeeeee
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Babalawos:
Ogbó Ató

Here are the photographs of the accepted Ebos [Sacrifices] to the River Goddess for a client at Ovia River, Edo State, Nigeria.

Enjoy

Babalawos
MR MAN STOP WASTING FOODS A REAL SPIRITS DON'T EAT PHYSICAL FOOD STOP DECIEVING YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by justjify(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2017
IFA nor FIFA ni. angry
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
armyofone:
grin now I'm purging real hard...na my burritos dey work by the way.

Na better mess u go release
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by SilvanusII(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

I don't know about imam but there's no pastor that will tell you that God is coming down to consume the offering. It's only in the world of babalawo you will hear that the gods are coming to jolly. grin

Have 'accepted' is very different from have 'eaten'. Too much nollywood and africamagic. BTW, ur own case na double tragedy. Tithe, non-refundable; assurance of acceptance, pastor sef cannot give u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by kelz2205: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wisdom!! Big ups

Topgainer:
I commend your honesty, any client does not need any spirit of discernment...
It is better to be a Babalawo than to be a talknado Prophet on Sundays and midweek, a wizard in the midnights and a sex predator on weekends. Better than all wayo Pastors and gospel merchants for tithe yet every actions of the pastor/bishop suggests he is a ritualist, a metaphysical experimenter, a fortune teller and worse off than a beast.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by kelz2205: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
He never said consume,he said accept..
PROPHETmichael:

I don't know about imam but there's no pastor that will tell you that God is coming down to consume the offering. It's only in the world of babalawo you will hear that the gods are coming to jolly. grin
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by armyofone(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Meaning someone actually ate it right ?
kelz2205:
He never said consume,he said accept..

lordnicklaus:

Na better mess u go release

cool
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by sshalom(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
tolugar:

Baba pls how did you know they accepted it

grin grin grin grin

JESUS Christ is LORD!
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Babalawos(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017
21 Signs You Have Mammi Water

{1} Are your belongings like clothes, money... etc mysteriously missing?

{2} Do you sit down with your eyes wide open and suddenly burst into a frightful laugh?

{3} Do you have sudden urge to injure people or animal for no reason?

{4} Do you have frequent stomach pains?

{5} Are you very scared of swimming?

{6} Do you sense the presence of another person with you that you cant see?

{7} Do you hear your name being called without you seeing the caller?

{8} Do you care very less of your life when you are angry?

{9} Do you murmur while you are asleep or does your lips move while you are asleep?

{10} Do you have a strange sleeping position?

{11} Do you dream of having intimacy?

{12} Do you dream of eating?

{13} Do you dream of participating in strange meetings inside the river or sea?

{14} Do you dream of having scaly body?.....

Continued => https://www.nairaland.com/3731045/21-signs-mammi-water-water

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by mylove4God(f): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
hatbricker:
ebo is a Yoruba word for sacrifice

ooh.. okay.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by delishpot: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2017
midehi2:

and when that child arrive, he/she start having problems in life, nawa

Back in the day, people practiced other religion and great men were born unto them. Like wise back in Jesus time his followers lost children or their own lives early too. I believe ones faith goes beyound what he or she has. Peiple who believe in God shouldnt judge how good God is only by the things he gives.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by delishpot: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Imyourex:

The dude was just lucky I guess or maybe people are more spiritually rugged than another, A Boy in my area only used leg to scatter that Ebo sometimes ago, he swell and died.
I'm still confused as to if these things are real

Use leg scatter and to carry am chop na the same thing? The gods would rather kids eat the ebo than for a naughty one to scatter it with leg I guess. You sef reason am na.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Imyourex(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
delishpot:

Use leg scatter and to carry am chop na the same thing? The gods would rather kids eat the ebo than for a naughty one to scatter it with leg I guess. You sef reason am na.

So are you saying all these things are real And powerful? Then I should consider a switch maybe they will Open my eyes to sure 2 odds daily
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by delishpot: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Imyourex:

So are you saying all these things are real And powerful? Then I should consider a switch maybe they will Open my eyes to sure 2 odds daily

Lol, Na you talk say that boy leg swell him come die o. Na you talk say e happen for real. Try your luck sha. I hope you win.

1 Like

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by OtemAtum: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
donnie:
Hmm

So the godess dey chop sweet and chewing gum. And is the small plastic football for her kids? grin

And how did you know the sacrifice was accepted?
lol, yahweh eats meat sacrificed to him, babalawo goddess eats biscuits. grin
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by OtemAtum: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kaydans:

the goddess must be a hungry one then.
rich god's will demand for Cow's.
but they are just man made god's. man will still eat them. u gotta repent and serve the real God that needs no sacrifice from u cos he has already given his son to pay our bills
you are talking as if your supposed real god yahweh didn't do more than that in the days when he was still a local champion. The guy even turned Cain into a mad boy for sacrificing vegetables instead of fat cows like his brother Abel did. If you are pointing one finger at someone, remember that the other four are pointed at you.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by OtemAtum: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
gbengadada2004:
The gods/goddesses are DEAD!
None of them is dead, they are in their own various afterlives. BTW, yahweh the god of Judah is currently held in a spiritual prison by these same gods whom you think are dead. Sooner or later, it would be the turn of people to make serious mock and jest of your god.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by DianaJ(f): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2017
Seriously if am hungry n see that sweet fruits I go chop am how foolish can someppl be wasting ur money on gods that have mouth but can't speak,they have nose but can't smell,they have ears but can't hear. That's foolishness wen u can just get on ur knells n worship the supreme being,the all mighty,only the mention of his name all these gods will bow,the everlasting gate,father of all spirit, wen will men learn nothing pass God
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by DianaJ(f): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2017
Chaiii ignorance my dear accept Christ his the only way those gods can't help u,for the devil cometh to kill n to destroy but jesus came to bring life,Jesus loves u
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by DianaJ(f): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
None of them is dead, they are in their own various afterlives. BTW, yahweh the god of Judah is currently held in a spiritual prison by these same gods whom you think are dead. Sooner or later, it would be the turn of people to make serious mock and jest of your god.
Chaiii ignorance my dear accept Christ his the only way those gods can't help u,for the devil cometh to kill n to destroy but jesus came to bring life,Jesus loves u

1 Like

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by 0temAtum: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2017
DianaJ:

Devil? Lol. There is no devil greater than Yahweh and Allah. Those combos are the greatest deceivers ever across all eons.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by greatcheer(f): 2:55am On Nov 15, 2017
Na wa embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video) / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.