Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) (55392 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Babalawos... we need to talk ooo...pls
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Babalawos(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:
Babalawos... we need to talk ooo...pls

Go ahead with the conversation
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2017
Babalawos:

Go ahead with the conversation

Can I send u a mail?.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Babalawos(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:

Can I send u a mail?.

Yes
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2017
Babalawos:

Yes

Done
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by meobizy(f): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Africans and superstition. I tire for una.
The good part is one hungry vagrant will see snacks to indulge in.
I pity this country. The individual who offered those I'm sure visits church every Sunday to deceive him or herself.
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Chukwuebuka999: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Waw
Nice
Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by Chukwuebuka999: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
meobizy:
Africans and superstition. I tire for una.
The good part is one hungry vagrant will see snacks to indulge in.
I pity this country. The individual who offered those I'm sure visits church every Sunday to deceive him or herself.
Weldone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” / Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7