Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos (36992 Views)

Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament / Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council / I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Schematics: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Mods point of correction. Chi Onwura was born to Anambra parents. She had her early life in Awka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2017
PenisCaP:

No but it reeks of inferioirity complex.
Just becox she is igbo u have to bring up ur yoruba brother.

Why not open.a.thread for it.

Chai.. there is no Arewa in this picture... no love for our bruvas in blood yea? grin grin
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by ephi321(f): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:

It is really not nice when we attack innocent post out of insecurity and tribalism. Two ladies achieved similar feat and I decided to also mention the achievement of the unmentioned one on the same thread celebrating the other so that lots of people can also read and draw inspiration from her.

I didn't condemn or attack Chinyelu "Chi" Onwurah in anyway but you guys keep attacking me. Why are you people like this? It appears you guys are angry that another Nigerian of Yoruba ancestry also won election in the UK and that is really very unfortunate.

There was nothing innocent about your post and you know it. What stopped you from creating a thread specially for Kemi? She is worthy of a whole thread of her own.

Your last statement is completely uncalled for. Any normal thinking person celebrates all Nigerians who do well. It is people like you who continue to becloud everyday thinking with tribalism. Grow out of it. The world is moving on, only this country is moving backwards thanks to tribalism.

7 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Good one. I hope she and chuka umunna succeeds in her service to great britain. Nigerians are good people, messed up by the ruling class.
The England u-20 world cup team has 7 players with nigerian roots.

P.s Chi onwurah, kemi, solanke umunna all pledge allegiance to Great britain. It's foolishness to fight over them. why not just wish them well?? People have too much time on their hands.

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Akpan107(m): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:

No. You have a problem with my comment? Though the thread is about celebrating Nigerians that won election into UK Parliament.
Nice Reply!

3 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Kemi Badenoch, Nigerian born British also won her election as MP.
Yoruba grin
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by dragonking2: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Kemi Badenoch, Nigerian born British also won her election as MP.
Did anyone ask you? Bad belle.

8 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by wilfrik200(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2017
PenisCaP:
Nice one!... it can only be igbo.

Pls Stop this nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by ephi321(f): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:

How can you develop Nigeria?

A country ruled by illiterates who are more interested in stopping intelligent people from getting to power. A country ruled by old men.

Well said.

As things currently stand with leadership in this country, Nigeria is going nowhere, that is the sad truth.
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Schematics: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2017
Chuka Umunna, another Anambra born MP in the UK.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by ephi321(f): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2017
PenisCaP:

It can only be a person who was determined to make something tangible of their life and took the right actions.
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by emeksdonalds(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2017
She was born is the U.K.and the family came back to Nigeria.. Then the civil war started and they went back to U.K. Their father stayed back to fight for the Biafra side of the war... This Lady woulda been one of the top dogs in Nigerian politics but the civil war made us lose her to the British side... we need more strong ladies like her in Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Saintp(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:

What's wrong with my post and how did I bring her down? I don't get why you guys are angry.

As a liberal minded person, I do not see anything wrong with your initial post. However, Nairaland is now a breeding ground of tribalists and there is suspicions everywhere.
Besides, judging from your Past posts on this platform, I also do not blame those who suspect you of tribalism.
Since we have sunk so low as a people to point missiles at each other, it is important to weigh your comments in a tribalistic edged filled country. Your intentions this time may be genuine but you spoilt it by not congratulating the woman first before bringing in another person into the equation.

8 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by PenisCaP: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Chai.. there is no Arewa in this picture... no love for our bruvas in blood yea? grin grin

grin bad day!
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2017
ephi321:

It can only be a person who was determined to make something tangible of their life and took the right actions.
Simply put.
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by donfineboi: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2017
PenisCaP:

Intelligence know no color, race nor religion. Its a human phenomenon.
People like you should learn to heal from bigotry and tribalism.

Dont remain a victim of division its a curse that has failed our fore fathers, fathers amd its still failing us.

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by SIRmanjar(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Nawao!Anti ibo Arewa youths wii hang demelves dis night o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Kemi Adegoke Badenoch, Nigerian born British also won her election into UK Parliament.
omo yoruba atata.

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2017
this one is more of british than Nigerian b4 dem nairaland tribal bigots start doing the only thing they are good at, trash talking.
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by longerthroat(m): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2017
CONGRATS ADA AWKA!

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by PenisCaP: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2017
donfineboi:

Intelligence know no color, race nor religion. Its a human phenomenon.
People like you should learn to heal from bigotry and tribalism.

Dont remain a victim of division its a curse that has failed our fore fathers, fathers amd its still failing us.

Im counting my money i cant hear
First of all quote ur brother who started the tribalism stuff on this topic.
Then i will clearly listen to u..

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:

What's wrong with my post and how did I bring her down? I don't get why you guys are angry.

Must you reply all quotes? Are you a kiddo too?

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by donfineboi: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
PenisCaP:

Im counting my money i cant hear
First of all quote ur brother who started the tribalism stuff on this topic.
Then i will clearly listen to u..

Your response is very unfortunate. And I fear for the future of this generation in Nigeria.
We keep making the same mistakes the older generations made....
A word is enough for the wise. And as long as we continue to be foolish nothing will change we will just continue to journey in circles.

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by PenisCaP: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2017
ephi321:

Lolz see this one.. u quoted me and share ur own comment... dnt know if u kids on nland thinks LIKES are money in ur account grin

IT CAN ONLY BE IGBO.
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by VeniJu: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2017
Nne5:

Must everything be competition?
The more reason Nigeria will always be backward. The western countries are busy harnessing the best individuals who would have changed the country's leadership. And some blind folks are celebrating.
Most intellectually insighted african who goes to europe/america hardly returns because they're been given something (position) that will hold them back from returning home.
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by ephi321(f): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2017
PenisCaP:

Lolz see this one.. u quoted me and share ur own comment... dnt know if u kids on nland thinks LIKES are money in ur account grin

IT CAN ONLY BE IGBO.

Smh. There is no point debating with you. Enjoy your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2017
The British underdeveloped Nigeria and are still underdeveloping us,yet they still practice an all inclusive and transparent system of governance;while Nigeria on a daily basis fall apart.Nepotism,tribalism,hatred,looting and underdevelopment remains the bedrock Nigerian politics.I wish I never made it to this part of the world where nothing works.
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Congratulations to her.

Seun, I saw what the team did on the first page. Fabulous!
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by PenisCaP: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2017
ephi321:

Smh. There is no point debating with you. Enjoy your ignorance.

U ar d ignorant one here my dear..
Why share ur own comment.
Like seriously grin
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Kudos to this great Biafrian lady.
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by nothernstar: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Kemi Adegoke Badenoch, Nigerian born British also won her election into UK Parliament.
Yoruba kwenu. Yaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives / Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.