Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos (36999 Views)

Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament / Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council / I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by blackprowler: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
mumu, she is British. she's not one of the African apes dying over "indigene" "ancestor" and all such traits of a black ape. she lives in a society of human beings, not that of apes looking for "son/daughter of the soil". I hate Nigerians with all my soul
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by blackprowler: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
reading through some comments, i reiterate: the Nigerian is still an ape. he can not understand what i say because he's an ape with limited understanding
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by tk4rd: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Congratulations are in order for British-Born Nigerian, Chinyelu "Chi" Onwurah who won first seat of the night at Newcastle Central. Newcastle has become the first general election constituency to declare, with Labour's candidate Chi Onwurah holding the seat.

It beat Houghton and Sunderland South, which has been the fastest to declare for the past six elections.

Newcastle Central declared at 11pm, just AN HOUR after polling stations closed.

Labour's candidate Onwurah won 24,071 votes, comfortably beating the Tory candidate Steve Kyte who had 9,134 votes.

Nick Cott, the Liberal Democrat candidate, secured 1,812 votes and David Muat, the Ukip candidate, won 1,482 votes. The Green candidate Peter Thomson won 595 votes.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/chi-onwurah-wins-first-seat-newcastle-central.html
DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE THE BOLDED WORDS.??
NIGERIA NEED TO GROW
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by StraightSetter(m): 6:06am On Jun 11, 2017
Nne5:

Must everything be competition?

This is a very stupid comment. The person posted an update to the election and all you could pick from it is "competitions"

So small-minded and stupid.
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by BininKingdom: 4:38am On Sep 14, 2017
IhatesIGBOS:
You're very greedy.why will you leave your land and live in another man's land.
YOU'RE GREEDY

You are a greedy criminal, how can you contribute nothing from your land to federal government but take the highest wealth from Niger Delta's resources?

You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Ruler, Emeka, Reacts To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu And Wife In Bed / Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. / Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.