Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos (37001 Views)

Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament / Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council / I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by ayindejimmy(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2017
intruxive:

When we told you they are children of hate, u tot we were just talking ba?
They wanted to use the thread to masturbate and insult others but you broke their heart by making them realize thr is nothing special in what was achieved so they have nothing but hate for you ma nigga, sorry thats how they roll. See why aboki is evicting them
Guy. ...you're brutal

I see you've been there , done that

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by lelvin(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2017
Thank God she wasnt born in this fuckedup place. Congrats to her!
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Kemi Adegoke Badenoch, Nigerian born British also won her election into UK Parliament.
But you fall my hand sha o
We always complain about them trying to compete with Yorùbás. Let them celebrate theirs na, you didn't need to bring Kemi into the matter.

8 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by maldino: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Igbos are very hardworking and loving people...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Orpe7(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2017
Dont let ur ipob brothers here influence u to help bring drugs into Newcastle for development grin

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by maldino: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2017
The Igbos are very hardworking and loving people...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by seunmsg(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2017
intruxive:

When we told you they are children of hate, u tot we were just talking ba?
[b]They wanted to use the thread to masturbate and insult others but you broke their heart by making them realize thr is nothing special in what was achieved [/b]so they have nothing but hate for you ma nigga, sorry thats how they roll. See why aboki is evicting them

You really captured succinctly why they attacked me. It was meant to be a chest beating thread but my post derailed that purpose. I really didn't set out to demean the achievement of Chinyelu "Chi" Onwurah but to draw attention to similar achievement by another Nigerian. Whatever the case, we should celebrate the achievement of both of them.

4 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by ephi321(f): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Never underestimate how strong your root can be .
Antony Joshua is regarded as a Brit by the English media but he refers to himself as Nigerian.
Also my English cousin who's white.
Its a thing of the mind

Well, there are exceptions to every rule.

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Snowpikin: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Kemi Adegoke Badenoch, Nigerian born British also won her election into UK Parliament.

I smell jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by toprealman: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Newcastle of all places. As a black woman, the electorate must have seen some golden qualities in her.....wow!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by intruxive(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:

You really captured succinctly why they attacked me. It was meant to be a chest beating thread but my post derailed that purpose. I really didn't set out to demean the achievement of Chinyelu "Chi" Onwurah but to draw attention to similar achievement by another Nigerian. Whatever the case, we should celebrate the achievement of both of them.
You are coming from a liberal minded point of view, but these guys are anything but libral minded. They have been indoctrinated in deep hatred for other people growing up. They try to hide it because faith has destined that they must go to other peoples domain to survive, so they pretend to be nice.
But the ones that grew up in their regions and still live there see no reason for pretense hence the hate speech they fill up our airways with, don't be surprise these ones on nairaland walk around pretending to like the very tribes they spew hate against online because they live in their region.
Yorubas are tolerant but the hausas hv a short temper thats why everyone is taking them very serious right now

3 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by EzeUche(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Forget seunmsg and celebrate this woman's achievement.

3 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by goddasonik: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
YourTerror:

Oga shataap. Stop playing the victim card here. The issue at hand is that the person at hand is a known tribal bigot and an ethnic jingoist. Go through his comments.

Case at hand. If it were to be an Igbo criminal, will he also bring the names of Yoruba ritualist to the thread? Stop feigning stupid ignorance.

It would even have been better if he was like "Wow... Congrats to her. Another Nigerian also won and her name is....." You get the drift?

But me and you know that his comment was made to berate the win by the "IGBO" woman because for him "A YORUBA WOMAN ALSO WON. SO NO BIGGIE IN AN IGBO WOMAN WINNING TOO." If you want, continue wallowing in your imposed ignorance.

We Careless!
true talk!

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by almarthins(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
PenisCaP:

But ur comment reeks of inferioty
BBecause u didnt even type a word to celebrate this one first.. becox she is igbo
But rather mentioned ur yoruba brother.

The guy has said nothing bad... Every time u Igbo's want tell other u r more superior to dem. Yet none of the people u insult here and there are responsible for ur plight. Stop this tribalism and divisionist view.

The same tin d Zionist did that made dem to be rejected by God.that woman in question is responsible for her own story nt because she is of Igbo extraction. It could have bn anyone .

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by reiddecuti: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Igbooo kwenu grin
We make waves everywhere we go. The world knows that tribe IGBO. A beautiful tribe.
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by PenisCaP: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
almarthins:

The guy has said nothing bad... Every time u Igbo's want tell other u r more superior to dem. Yet none of the people u insult here and there are responsible for ur plight. Stop this tribalism and divisionist view.

The same tin d Zionist did that made dem to be rejected by God.that woman in question is responsible for her own story nt because she is of Igbo extraction. It could have bn anyone .

LIKE SERIOUSLY.. DID U TYPE THIS?. undecided
Wat i hate most inn my life is hypocrisy.
U lots suprise me.
U see here everyday they insult igbos.
Callin them all sort of names.
Yet i havnt seen u befor qouting them to caution them
. but now its a good news.
And some1 appreciated his tribe and it becomes a pain to ur soul undecided.
This comment has really accentuated d type of person u are.
Free ur mind from bitternes..
U are a double standard fellow.

IM PROUD SHE IS IGBO... IF U DNT LIKE MY COMMENT COME AND ARREST ME. cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Congratulations are in order for British-Born Nigerian, Chinyelu "Chi" Onwurah who won first seat of the night at Newcastle Central. Newcastle has become the first general election constituency to declare, with Labour's candidate Chi Onwurah holding the seat.

It beat Houghton and Sunderland South, which has been the fastest to declare for the past six elections.

Newcastle Central declared at 11pm, just an hour after polling stations closed.

Labour's candidate Onwurah won 24,071 votes, comfortably beating the Tory candidate Steve Kyte who had 9,134 votes.

Nick Cott, the Liberal Democrat candidate, secured 1,812 votes and David Muat, the Ukip candidate, won 1,482 votes. The Green candidate Peter Thomson won 595 votes.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/chi-onwurah-wins-first-seat-newcastle-central.html

I checked the name and found out that she is my tribe woman grin gringrin grin

Yooluubas won't like this

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by almarthins(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
PenisCaP:

LIKE SERIOUSLY.. DID U TYPE THIS?. undecided
Wat i hate most inn my life is hypocrisy.
U lots suprise me.
U see here everyday they insult igbos.
Callin them all sort of names.
Yet i havnt seen u befor qouting them to caution them
. but now its a good news.
And some1 appreciated his tribe and it becomes a pain to ur soul undecided.
This comment has really accentuated d type of person u are.
Free ur mind from bitternes..
U are a double standard fellow.

IM PROUD SHE IS IGBO... IF U DNT LIKE MY COMMENT COME AND ARREST ME. cool

No wonder dem dey call u peniscap. Wetin penis sabi no be Toto. Look here Mr poke hole, when d Igbo's dey call Yoruba names u talk?
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Godprotectigbos(f): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
almarthins:

No wonder dem dey call u peniscap. Wetin penis sabi no be Toto. Look here Mr poke hole, when d Igbo's dey call Yoruba names u talk?

get out

u can cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by almarthins(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Godprotectigbos:

get out

u can cry me a river

Oni miliki ose ere alogalo lo si n wi grin grin grin
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by SirMazi: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Pained fellow

2 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by SirMazi: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:

No. You have a problem with my comment? Thought the thread is about celebrating Nigerians that won election into UK Parliament.
It's about celebrating only one Nigerian known as Chi Onwurah,check the topic again.

3 Likes

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Godprotectigbos(f): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
almarthins:

Oni miliki ose ere alogalo lo si n wi grin grin grin

afo ta kwaa gi mmiri ebe ahu

oluku na amaghi ihe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by PenisCaP: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
almarthins:

Then did i qoute u then?.
Then why are u crying now quoting me..hahaha
Come ro my house and arrest me. cool
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by almarthins(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Godprotectigbos:

oluku na amaghi ihe

Pele! Ooloshoo
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by PenisCaP: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Godprotectigbos:

oluku na amaghi ihe

Dnt mind the coward...
Ignore him he can quote me and talk rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Congratulations are in order for British-Born Nigerian, Chinyelu "Chi" Onwurah who won first seat of the night at Newcastle Central. Newcastle has become the first general election constituency to declare, with Labour's candidate Chi Onwurah holding the seat.

It beat Houghton and Sunderland South, which has been the fastest to declare for the past six elections.

Newcastle Central declared at 11pm, just an hour after polling stations closed.

Labour's candidate Onwurah won 24,071 votes, comfortably beating the Tory candidate Steve Kyte who had 9,134 votes.

Nick Cott, the Liberal Democrat candidate, secured 1,812 votes and David Muat, the Ukip candidate, won 1,482 votes. The Green candidate Peter Thomson won 595 votes.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/chi-onwurah-wins-first-seat-newcastle-central.html
...British born "BIAFRAN" not Nigeria, OP take note please.
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by Feraz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
ephi321:

Because people can clearly see what you are trying to do. It reeks of insecurity. Yep.
You know him very well. A well known bigot!

What happened to your other username?

seunmsg:

You had other intentions in mind...at least, your antecedents here speak for you.

But I agree with your last statement; they all should be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by chikazor(f): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
i am a product of inter-tribal marriage( ibo plus yoruba)..... so, u guys that are always putting up tribal war statements here should pls leave us alone oh cos i m proud to be from two unique tribes
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by ephi321(f): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Feraz:
You know him very well. A well known bigot!

What happened to your other username?

You had other intentions in mind...at least, your antecedents here speak for you.

But I agree with your last statement; they all should be celebrated.

It's so irritating how he was obviously trying to sugarcoat his intentions. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands but his hands are more than soiled.

I will be back very soon on the other one... lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
seunmsg:
who ask you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. / #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari / FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.