Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) (3177 Views)

Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
grin u can say that again, it ain't contagious at all and her pussy looks super cute. I just won't mind smiley

Uuuhh those nipplez looks chewable wink My Don PAPITO IamSinz typa girl to spend a month with grin grin

Im pretty sure he wont mind dating a multicolored girl grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by sinaj(f): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
did u really need to quote that guy? He knows it ain't leprosy.

BTW, you always slay in black and white pics...nice dp
nt evri one knw abt it.

Tanchu for d complement tho smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Uuuhh those nipplez looks chewable wink My Don PAPITO IamSinz typa girl to spend a month with grin grin

she got azz too kikiiki grin I'm sure, xinz won't mind at all..
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
grin u can say that again, it ain't contagious at all and her pussy looks super cute. I just won't mind smiley
No pussy is cute, you just haven't looked at it from all angle
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2017
sinaj:
nt evri one knw abt it.

Tanchu for d complement tho smiley
...yeah, thats true.

welcome oh dear, just keep making sense smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
No pussy is cute, you just haven't looked at it from all angle
lol.. There cute pussies bro. Don't argue it grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by IamSINZ(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Lol, its a skin condition called vitiligo. MJ had it.

I totally mind o! She's looking like a dairy cow. cheesy
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by sinaj(f): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2017
KissChrixx:

Guess She has no choice but to flaunt it then...
they flaunt it most times to create awareness. Besides it's her body nd she is just like every other girl that flaunt their body.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by IamSINZ(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
she got azz too kikiiki grin I'm sure, xinz won't mind at all..

I mind o cheesy
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol.. There cute pussies bro. Don't argue it grin
I am not arguing, you just haven't looked at certain places.
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

I mind o cheesy
lol..iffa hear grin

She's well set bro, u shoulda seen her pussy if it ain't blurred up...she got game bro
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2017
sinaj:
they flaunt it most times to create awareness.

Well, it worked gringrin

I'm aware now cool

Besides it's her body nd she is just like every other girl that flaunt their body.

Ain't that the truth?
Kondomatic:
I am not arguing, you just haven't looked at certain places.
certain places like where my broda?
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by TrapHedges(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2017
I can't afford to #ot date ller
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by IamSINZ(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..iffa hear grin

She's well set bro, u shoulda seen her pussy if it ain't blurred up...she got game bro

No matter how meaty the toto be, the weird skin sorta cancels it. grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

No matter how meaty the toto be, the weird skin sorta cancels it. grin
chai... What more can I say, you win bro grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2017
ztapi:
when God bless you with a daughter with vitiligo or albinism hope you would come here to open a thread about how she is irritating also?respect others, you did not create yourself
Preach bro!

©YBR
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by kushercain: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2017
Uncle rukus the black racist had the opposite of this condition revitiligo grin grin

Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by sinaj(f): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
KissChrixx:

Well, it worked gringrin

I'm aware now cool

Ain't that the truth?
lol

Sure it is smiley
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by lenghtinny(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
at least I won't have to worry about being cheated on cos no naija guy weh wan furk person wife go choose this one grin
gringringrin you are a clown
If you fit do this kind girl, then there are millions of men out there wey get that kind mind.
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2017
lenghtinny:

gringringrin you are a clown
If you fit do this kind girl, then there are millions of men out there wey get that kind mind.
grin if person see me and her for road, na so dem go dey say "hmm,anyama, na person wey fire don burn dis one go marry, puke" which is what I want them to believe, so that I go dey lash my thing alone grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo) by olayemikaly: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2017
may God help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Another Fashion Style For Ladies? / My Girl's Best Friend Is Seducing Me-i'm Confused / Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.