Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths (48110 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Okudiover:
Prof Ango Abdullahi why you dey talk like person wey no go school. We have to share our assets and liabilities and go our separate ways. Those Igbo houses, shops and industries which you are dying to get your greedy and dirty hands on must be compensated for. Did you give us lands for free? Don't we pay taxes? Are there not foreigners living in the North? Is your comment not xhenophobic when you say people of Biafra has 3 moths to vacate and not Chadians, Cameroonians or Sudanese? Also tell your cow herders to take their animals and mats with them as they leave the east. Even your soldiers and policemen. You say you are tired of our arrogance no problem but we are fed up with your parasitic behaviour where mediocrity supercedes meritocracy, where monkey dey work and baboon dey chop. Idiot !!

Errrrmm . . . nobody really owns land in Nigeria, we all lease for 99 years . . . and leases can be revoked.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by cjrane: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by bigiyaro(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
misano:

Plssss stop calling dis country a 'yeye country' it's in this same country dat ur ppl are doing business & residing in. U call a restaurant 'yeye' yet U keep going there 2 eat.
leave that tin, Volkswagen beetle na yeye car compared to range rover autobiography but it does not people don't drive it.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by excel101(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
princdebola201:
Igbos una too like wahala, arewa say him no want union with u a again, leave him land they not asking for too much.
This is a call to glory for ur Biafra dreams
You're the dumbest ass in history. How do you easily leave a place you've invested alot in, e.g.: house, biz empire, life and time. Use your head please.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Guyman02:
Yorubas are more scared than any other group about this Arewa Youths shenanigans, Igbos act as buffer between them and Hausa, Igbos seem to stand in the line of fire for the Yorubas and they are scared that may disappear and they would be at the total mercy of the Fulanis who already control Kwara State.

LOL. How do Igbos act as buffer? The number 1 reason Igbos hate Yorubas is cos Yorubas are the only southern ethnic group that can act as a counter-weight to them. There is nothing the SE has, that SW does not have as well, both in education, industry, land-mass, waterways and agriculture.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Gotze1: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

Referring to me?
No, to your second person.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by excel101(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
I'm surprised that a learned professor and even a former VC, in Nigeria's University should make such an incitive statement. Well, in that case all other ethic groups from the Southern Region living in the North should also be prepared to evacuate the North, because like we already knew, in crisis times, the cowards from the North categories all southernans as one.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
Yoruba isn't your problem, your problem is your foolishness stinks to high heaven. And y'all so dumb to learn how to handle things diplomatically.

afonja lmbecile
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by jessedaflow: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
princdebola201:
lol u said u want Biafra or death now aboki said u should leave their land to form Biafra.
Ojukwu didn't take order or refredum before he formed Biafra so that's lame
shut up..this is 21st century we re going thru referendum because we re civilize nt nomadic people like the north
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Butterworth: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
WE IGBOS ARE GOING TO SUFFER IF EVENTUALLY BIAFRA IS ACTUALIZED...WE ARE UNDERDEVELOPED COURTESY OF OUR SELFISH GOVERNORS

Another WE IGBOS spotted.

Are you Ashamed of your Ethnicity.

Receive some sense

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by excel101(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bagehot:

LOL. How do Igbos act as buffer? The number 1 reason Igbos hate Yorubas is cos Yorubas are the only southern ethnic group that can act as a counter-weight to them. There is nothing the SE has, that SW does not have as well, both in education, industry, land-mass, waterways and agriculture.
I'm neither a yoruba man nor an Igbo man, and we also know that the yoruba are always known as betrayals. How do you work with a sellout? My answer is, you avoid planning critical issues like this with them, because they'll blow it out or reveal them to your rivals. This is the only reason i know made the igbos to avoid them
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by nkpommpko(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by penukz2015(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
After ur beautiful writeup u come end am with restructuring.. Make we peacefully divide.

mekaboy:
Hmmm.

Guests in Nigeria? So how come the North does not want Nigeria divided so they can now determine who their guests will be. You shout one Nigeria and still call people guests in Nigeria.

You stop people from taking alcohol, because they are guests, but u use tax from alcohol to develop .

What about the people of the Niger Delta, you are not their guests, but you own 90% of their oil. Then you are thieves.

Let Nigeria be restructured so we can know who are the guests, the slaves, the parasites and the thieves.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
southpole:

My friend political position like the president or what ever you thing is a game of number not agitation and is neither a birth right, the Igbo should go and learn what is politics and democracy, you people cannot behave politically naive and expect people to take you serious. And by the way Igbo are not the only tribe that is politically marginalised in this country you are even lucky than other tribes because you have produce a president, vice president and many senate presidents while thousand of tribes in this country have not been so lucky. For the two options you stated, the Igbos cannot force anybody to change the political structure of this country so forget that one, and as I stated earlier politics is a game of strategic thinking and number you cannot behave naive and get what you want. And for the second option you stated, nobody is against the Igbo having their own country but what the North is saying is that have your Biafra but move out of the Northern region. And as I stated, if the Igbos think they will have Biafra and still remain in the North that will be the highest point of human stupidity. Anytime you remember Biafra also remember Kaduna declaration. you said you are not afraid of empty threat, that sounds you were born after the civil war get time to consult with those who saw that war.

All the long gibberish you put down here is very easy when you are not on the receiving end. Yes political positions is a game of numbers when it is based on a mutually agreed democratic systems. The Nigerian constitution which forms the basis of everything was crafted by the military government without the free input of all the diverse people that make up the nation. Evidently, those who are favoured by this status quo like yourself appear to be at peace. What you cannot deny other people who are aggrieved is their right to self determination. It is possible to attain self determination through formal processes where there are provisions for it in the constitution. Apparently this is not the case with Nigeria at present. That is why we will have to seek other ways to achieve it and that is the present agitation and conversations that we are having hoping to appeals to your dead consciences. We are mindful that oppressors never release their hold freely but they always do in the long run. Many nations have passed through more difficult oppression that the Igbo; even under more lethal opponents. I tell you my friend Nigeria never see anything.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by ONYII4TRUT: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
WE IGBOS ARE GOING TO SUFFER IF EVENTUALLY BIAFRA IS ACTUALIZED...WE ARE UNDERDEVELOPED COURTESY OF OUR SELFISH GOVERNORS

U r not an igboman I challenge u to prove me wrong.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
thunder fire ur gworo mouth
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by freshinko: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Afonja leave Igbos alone. Stop masturbating on issues that concerns Igbos. If we need help, we know where to get it.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Enemyofpeace: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
We knew they were behind it, so this is no news. We are just waiting for the d day for Nigeria to disintegrate. I can't wait for that day to come to reality
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by 0b100100111: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
freshinko:
Afonja leave Igbos alone. Stop masturbating on issues that concerns Igbos. If we need help, we know where to get it.

Israel, Russia or USA? grin grin grin

Hausa almost about sending your lots to extinction and you still chest-beating on Nairaland
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by EmeriitusMbaM: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
janykute:

At least a slave that eventually realised its time to go is better than the one that choose to remain a slave till eternity.

You are 5th class citizen of the country, a slave and proud one. I am not a slave and not in bondage, you are the one begging for freedom from slave camp, how is that my problem? Direct your tears to your masters and stop crying online.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by freshinko: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
0b100100111:

Israel, Russia or USA? grin grin grin

Hausa almost about sending your lots to extinction and you still chest-beating on Nairaland
what's this one saying? Hellooo?

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by isnovic(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bagehot:

Biafra needs the Niger-Delta more than the Niger-Delta needs it. It needs its oil deposits, its waterways, and its airspace.

I would have tried to educate you about what currently constitute the ND but again while bother.
Google is your friend.

The Niger Delta is more of a geological term than a geopolitical configuration. Like everything else in Nigeria, it was corrupted and shouted by people with little or no indepth knowledge of what it refers.

Literally it means an area lower the Niger river, however the true meaning was given to it by the geologist, geophysicist and the petroleum engineer. For 90% of its meaning is derived from these professionals.

[b] The ND is a prolific sedimentary basin with fingers far wider than you know.

Please educate yourself as i do not intend to lecture you as a Petroleum Engineer.

This fact can be attested to by other geologist/geophysics and petroleum engineers in the house.

So ask for their help.

The present day Anambra constitute a basin similar to the Niger delta basin.

Present day Imo state form part of the Niger Delta system.

The present day Abia is part of early advance Niger Delta system.

So if i may ask you again define Niger-Delta, as every geologist/petroleum engineer know that the present day Niger delta formation was produce by coastal tidal deposition from upland the ND basins.

Anambra Basin was made a strategic reserve after initial 2D/3D suggest about 10 trillion scf of gas and over 1 billion oil estimates.

Again, i would have educated you but why bother.

The Imo River basin and all that produces oil till date.

The Coal in Enugu is regarded as one of the purest.

My dear, The 5 SE states does not need oil/gas from the ND as you think, as they are blessed with more than enough of it.[/b]

For water please find the below data to cure your ignorance
Table 1. Major inland water resources of Nigeria.

Types of water bodies
Approximate surface area
(ha) Reference
A: Major Rivers
Ita and Sado et. al. 1985
i) Anambra River
ii) Benue River
iii) Cross River
iv) Imo River
v) Kwa Iboe River
vi) Niger River (less Kainji and Jebba lakes)
vii) Ogun River
viii) Oshun River
Sub-total 10,812,400
[/b]

Except for few rivers which empties into the Atlandtic like (Cross River, Ogun, Oshun, Imo, Qua Iboe and a few others) another major fresh water river system is in Anambra and IMO states again.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by isnovic(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
escodotman:
Young man, despite all your 'copy n paste' you must undstand that Nigeria is rightly divided into 6 geopolitical zones with each zone knowing its boundary! Anybody can put up any article online and that write up dosent conform with present reality at all; Tiv, Igala, Ogoni, Ijaw...seriously? This is why most of these groups came out to dessociate themselvs from Biafra that theyare not part of it. Let all the 5 Igbo states go alone if they decide without nursing any ambition of taking any other states with them cos they av notin in common with Igbos! Or cant they stand alone??

[b]I would have tried to educate you about what currently constitute the ND but again while bother.
Google is your friend.

The Niger Delta is an basin is a prolific sedimentary basin with fingers far wider than you know.

Please educate yourself as i do not intend to lecture you as a Petroleum Engineer.

This fact can be attested to by other geologist/geophysics and petroleum engineers in the house.

So ask for their help.

The present day Anambra constitute a basin similar to the Niger delta basin.

Present day Imo state form part of the Niger Delta system.

The present day Abia is part of early advance Niger Delta system.

So if i may ask you again define Niger-Delta, as every geologist/petroleum engineer know that the present day Niger delta formation was produce by coastal tidal deposition from upland the ND basins.

Anambra Basin was made a strategic reserve after initial 2D/3D suggest about 10 trillion scf of gas and over 1 billion oil estimates.

Again, i would have educated you but why bother.

The Imo River basin and all that produces oil till date.

The Coal in Enugu is regarded as one of the purest.

My dear, The 5 SE states does not need oil/gas from the ND as you think, as they are blessed with more than enough of it.[/b]

For water please find the below data to cure your ignorance
Table 1. Major inland water resources of Nigeria.

Types of water bodies
Approximate surface area
(ha) Reference
A: Major Rivers
Ita and Sado et. al. 1985
i) Anambra River
ii) Benue River
iii) Cross River
iv) Imo River
v) Kwa Iboe River
vi) Niger River (less Kainji and Jebba lakes)
vii) Ogun River
viii) Oshun River
Sub-total 10,812,400

Except for few rivers which empties into the Atlandtic like (Cross River, Ogun, Oshun, Imo, Qua Iboe and a few others) another major fresh water river system is in Anambra and IMO states again.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by chris31(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
I withdraw my respect from you for making that hate speech as a leader you should have guided your word in public
No man is an inland remember your people are also gaining from SE if through the nation has reached its elastic limit let us disintegrate peacefully but if North think that SE is afraid of them they are deceiving themselves yes you control the army but you wont win
Check all the problems in the country the North has always been at the offensive
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by princdebola201(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
excel101:
You're the dumbest ass in history. How do you easily leave a place you've invested alot in, e.g.: house, biz empire, life and time. Use your head please.
tell that to your illiterate brothers shouting Biafra or deathgrin
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by naturebase: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
jomonic:
This professor is amazing in his one sided reasoning. Is he aware that there is something called self determination of a people. Did the Igbo seat in a group meeting to plot the first coup? The answer is capital NO. But lets assume that this is the case and that they were defeated in a bitter conflict as a result. What makes this idiot professor think that the condition of overlordship on a defeated nation can go on in perpetuity. Let this man look through history. Even great empires like the Romans or the Greece won, controlled and lost hold of defeated empires. The reasons for their loss is today replicated in the way Nigeria has refused to accommodate the Igbo, a condition that is fast approaching its end time. Blinded by pride and arrogance; intoxicated by the life of unmerited affluence, they fail to realize that this country is expired.

The answer is capital YES. Mehn, it ain't even hard to do research nowadays. Hmmm... To quote a brilliant nairalander.

" misguided yoots with access to techno y2 and few mb go just dey make noise online"

Stay blessed. One Nigeria...
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by VocalWalls: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:

The governors have their roles but the people became too comfortable in other regions.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by chngebeginwthme: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:
Let me wait and see if DSS will not arrest Ango Abdullahi for inciting violence against a section of the country.

As usual, its the yorubas who will carry the matter for head while their roofs still remain brown.

Arrest him for saying the simple truth?
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by LordCrimson(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
klax:

Bro or madam or whatever you are so the north are immatured now

So the north are fanning trouble You are very funny.

May I ask you who created these ugly incidence in the first place please dig back to history till date. Have you read what my people has been saying on this blog before? How they abuse and insult everybody and threatening to rain heaven down

Do you ever see it here how my people keep saying *we want to go they are begging us* now they have being told to go and you are insulting this man please read what this man said and hold your peace biko.

We asked for it and they gave it to us so please no complain in as far that is what the useless Kanu has be praying for why not take the chance and move back home.
Brown roof 101 spotted!!
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by chngebeginwthme: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
LordCrimson:
Immature elder steady fanning the embers of violence,mtcheeeeeew cry cry

Please how did leave our land become a violence speech..?
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Yoruba man well done
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by LordCrimson(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Please how did leave our land become a violence speech..?
And if they don't? You forgot even the northerners reside here too? You think any particular tribe has the monopoly of violence Or you're too blind to see the innocent people, who'll suffer for something that's none of their doing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Charley Boy Picking Pimples From Patience Jonathan's Face (photo) / OBIdients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Edo State (Pictures) / Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65