Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths (48104 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Mantain(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
The North needs the Igbos more than Igbos need them.......

Having lunatics as elders in the North is their greatest problem....
justify your claim pls
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by SIRmanjar(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
are Ijaw biafrans my dear land grabber?
Oga go ad ask the ijaws dat made the powerful STATEMENT..Mr unity beggar mind you am not ibo.

5 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
lol. Honestly, you sound so confused. cheesy. We've not recovered from the shock? And yet we use you Igbos like slaves? You can't even control a TV remote talk more of a nation, your only chance of tasting the presidential seat was by adding Azikwe to Jonathan's name. Enjoy the slavery

So you now understand why we have IPOB. At least you have spoken from your own experience and not the lies mum and dad told you about the civil war. Oya lọ si ile-iwe olè

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by maynation(f): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Oga go ad ask the ijaws dat made the powerful STATEMENT..Mr unity beggar mind you am not ibo.
keep leaving in your nightmare. Mrs land grabber mind you am not a MR

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by jollymizzle(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:
Let me wait and see if DSS will not arrest Ango Abdullahi for inciting violence against a section of the country.

As usual, its the yorubas who will carry the matter for head while their roofs still remain brown.
i actually hate the man, but can you please point out where exactly he made inciting comments against anyone? You people have to face the truth. You need your elders now more than ever that is if they actually exist

9 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by greenmonk: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:
Let me wait and see if DSS will not arrest Ango Abdullahi for inciting violence against a section of the country.

As usual, its the yorubas who will carry the matter for head while their roofs still remain brown.
This is exactly what abdulahi is talking about, why twist your comment to brown roof, vexing others is not an example of agitation for self determination.
Respect for others should be our hallmark in whatever we do at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by SIRmanjar(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
keep leaving in your nightmare. Mrs land grabber mind you am not a MR
I heard you she male with different account..You better face reality nothing lasts forever ad nigeria is not exempted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by maynation(f): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2017
jomonic:

So you now understand why we have IPOB. At least you have spoken from your own experience and not the lies mum and dad told you about the civil war. Oya lọ si ile-iwe olè
You asked for it. Nigeria wasn't like this until Ojukwu the coward came up with his selfish agitation and now we will show you all you can't eat your cake and have it. Óyá lo sùn.

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by maynation(f): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I heard you she male with different account..You better face reality nothing lasts forever ad nigeria is not exempted.
You have nothing to offer obviously. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
You asked for it. Nigeria wasn't like this until Ojukwu the coward came up with his selfish agitation and now we will show you all you can't eat your cake and have it. Óyá lo sùn.

OK bye. o digba
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by maynation(f): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2017
jomonic:

OK bye. o digba
As you can see, Lagos has transformed you beautifully cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by dealslip(f): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
Igbos are celebrating the ultimatum...... a blessing in disguise.....

The North have fallen into Igbos plan for the actualization of BIAFRA.
No one is falling in to any plan. Leave is what they said stop pretending not to understand their stand

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2017
bkool7:
Hmm

Democracy is a politic of election not agitation
Politic of election not agitation, yet the butchered Southerners at the aftermath of 2011 general election. Nigerians and hypocrisy is like dick and pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by ODVanguard: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
Yoruba isn't your problem, your problem is your foolishness stinks to high heaven. And y'all so dumb to learn how to handle things diplomatically.

Don't mind those fvckers. They're just pained that Yorubas have refused to be blackmailed into their foolishness and confrontation with the North. They should go and fight their own battles without dragging us along. No be by force. Within the last 48-hrs Ijaws, Urhobos, and Itsekiris have dissociated themselves from their Biafra 2.0 project, so their latest tactic is to resort to psychological blackmail against Yorubas in the hopes that we will sympathize with them. Kolewerk. They should enjoy the fruits of the hatred they've been sowing. They should man up and pack their own sheet. Hausas have made their Biafra dream much closer to reality via their ultimatum, but the fvckers no wan gree leave the zoo again. Awon alakori.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2017
See them running their mouth up and down against Igbos. I don't blame any of you here. If the north believe so much in politics of election and agitation, why have they been so much agaisnt the emergence of Osibanjo in 2019. The massacre of 2011 general election is still fresh in our memory. The North believes that they are born to rule. Nobody should lay the blame on the Igbos. If not for my stupid brothers living in the North, una for get mouth talk. Nonsense. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by T9ksy(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
senseless you.. No one wants disintegration than we Afonjas, it's just that we are too educated to start constituting nuisance. So many ways to skin a cat

@ bolded......................GBABE!!!

Ona kon o wo 'ja................there are always many entrance gates to a market!
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by SIRmanjar(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:

You have nothing to offer obviously. cheesy
Hahaha..You obviously have more than enough to offer smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Now una go talk say dem no give una warning now....move to your Biafra now

Quote me and you will see the work of God
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by bumi10(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
i know they would

no be northerners?

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
mekuzi09:
See them running their mouth up and down against Igbos. I don't blame any of you here. If the north believe so much in politics of election and agitation, why have they been so much agaisnt the emergence of Osibanjo in 2019. The massacre of 2011 general election is still fresh in our memory. The North believes that they are born to rule. Nobody should lay the blame on the Igbos. If not for my stupid brothers living in the North, una for get mouth talk. Nonsense. angry
I feel you pain bro

3 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Le2money(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Come and wash the brown roofs if e dey pain u

DrGoodman:

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Olivbryan16: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
I hate this idiot. And if you ask me, sure u will remember Gaddafi said abt dividing Nigeria. This marriage is over.

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by thunderbabs: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
This igbos and their biafra wahala go be like dino singing ajekunya ni yio je....

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by gurunlocker: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
This country can and will never move forward if we are still together with these people....

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by wristbangle: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
I am indifferent about this issue.

My reason is because the notice giving by the northern arewa association to evict Igbo indigenes is paranoid.

Also, the igbos suppose to respect their host. Some of them make provocative utterance that can frustrate the host community to react.

Yoruba can endure this provocative utterance but what about the blood lust northerners(not all though)

Yes biafra will come one day but they need the symbiotic relationship of host communities for trade business.

Imagine aba boys producing millions of shoe but very little sales made and the shelf life of it degrades as time goes on.

Getting a referendum supposed to be peacefully and symbiotic not in a spiteful manner.

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by APCsupporter: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
The North needs the Igbos more than Igbos need them.......

Having lunatics as elders in the North is their greatest problem....

tell me which of our leaders is as senseless as ojukwu.

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by SmartyPants(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
“But we the northerners endured it and carried on as if nothing happened in the spirit of brotherhood."

When elders are telling lies what hope is there for the nation?

It is on record that the Northern counter-coup of 1967 remains the bloodiest in Nigeria's history. Southern officers were mindlessly massacred without reason, and civilians butchered with wanton abandon.

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by profhezekiah: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:

Close ur stinking mouth and face ur masters dat doesnt want U to desicrate their land

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by magoo10(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
this old man should know that no one owns monopoly to violence ,I pray for a situation whereby all the Igbo's will move away from the north,they should also know that a lot of them and their leaders own properties including oil wells down south ,they will also be forced to abandon them or they will all go up in flames
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by GavelSlam: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
LordCrimson:
Immature elder steady fanning the embers of violence,mtcheeeeeew cry cry

Only Nnamdi Kanu is allowed to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat / Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.