Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths (48109 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by janykute: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
EmeriitusMbaM:

You will never face aboki tormenting you, you said biafra or death, they told you to leave their land and you are insulting Yoruba people. You Igbos are cursed, shameless noisemaking cowards. Go form your biafra and stop crying online. Wild animals
We will,but can't wait to see how your alliance with your Slavs masters will play out.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:

The likes of the old geezer is not the problem, but the afonjas supporting him and making same errors as the illiterate professor. The problem of Nigeria is illiteracy, the old professor talked like a 6 year old almajirin.
dah one na prof?
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by haykes(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:
Let me wait and see if DSS will not arrest Ango Abdullahi for inciting violence against a section of the country.

As usual, its the yorubas who will carry the matter for head while their roofs still remain brown.
continue 2 shout Brown roof u better go and develop ur region b4 de pursue u if not u go eat that ur fuel and fish tire DEVELOPER buruku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
princdebola201:
lol u said u want Biafra or death now aboki said u should leave their land to form Biafra.
Ojukwu didn't take order or refredum before he formed Biafra so that's lame
Aboki should first order their burukutu sipping clowns out of igbo land first. now Goan borrow cence!
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
isnovic:
Any of the Eastern Governor still waiting for them to actualize their threat is a fool.

Provide the transportation for the Igbos number 1.

The Igbos should document all their property in the North they are leaving behind: as terms of the referendum, the Nigeria Government must pay the equivalent to the SE governors for distribution to the Igbos and other SS people that will be affected by the eviction.

If and when the threat is carried out, provide only 3 month reciprocal courtesy eviction notice to all Hausa residing in SE and other SS.

Revoke any OML/OPL in the former eastern region, SE/SS allocated to northerner even if they are not directly managing same and ask them to close operation.

All production and equipment stands forfeited and they get nothing as they have illegally enriched themselves all along.

This is a master reverse move.

Any divestment to SW in favor of Nigeria or the North will be dissolved also.

Lest see who cry loudest.

Nigeria is not paying you a single kobo. Those wealth you acquire are wealth of the north, you build with northern money that u work for on northern land. You come only with cloth and you are leaving with them.

You demand for Biafra, so don't expect compensation.

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by toprealman: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Professor my foot! His type is part of the reason why I think our current educational system should be "reformatted". History KO, Agric NI!
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Igboesika:

Hahaha. Those people are terrible. Everybody wants disintegration except afonjas. Afonjas can never stand for anything, they are always on the fence waiting for a ground that wl favour them to land. I am patiently waiting for 12th June to see the best thing that can come of it their topless protest if they won't pick race at the sight of police van.

COWARDS!!

Anyways, anything that will fast track disintegration is a welcome development.
Afonjas and ass licking is like ogun and skul drilling

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by fabregas04(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:
Let me wait and see if DSS will not arrest Ango Abdullahi for inciting violence against a section of the country.

As usual, its the yorubas who will carry the matter for head while their roofs still remain brown.
you just proved d prof right, "arrogant and irresponsible" comment, kontinu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Super1Star:
Chaiiiiiiii
See another stroke for UNRULY and ARROGANT MISCREANTS.
nama
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
rosebowl01:

Ask the North to leave SE, leaves SS to determine its course. You should be tired of this force attache already.

"We are also telling our brothers (northerners) out there in the South-East to get prepared to come back home,” the National l President of AYCF, Yerima Shettima, said at a press conference in Kaduna.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/233266-arewa-groups-ask-igbos-to-leave-northern-nigeria-threaten-violence.html.

If they refuse to come back, drive them back.

But then leave our land.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by EmeriitusMbaM: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
janykute:

We will,but can't wait to see how your alliance with your Slavs masters will play out.

Coming from slaves to all tribes, face your master in the North and stop crying on my mentions. Dont you have shame?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
Yoruba isn't your problem, your problem is your foolishness stinks to high heaven. And y'all so dumb to learn how to handle things diplomatically.
what do you know about diplomacy? please don't teach me, lecture your burukutu sipping god in London nama.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Two animals are in a zoo, the other was bitterly angry to get out of the zoo to roam freely in the wild, the other animal gives the angry bitterly one the order to leave, the bitterly angry one looks out,looks in and starts to desire the zoo, What a melancholic and shambolic affairs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by abdulq001(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
theemy:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/abu-ex-vc-ango-abdullahi-backs-relocation-declaration/

If Igbos eventually leave Naija, would my brothers from the Biafra republic still be on Nairaland platform Cos NAIRALAND is a Nigerian platform... Just an opinion.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by waldigit: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Igboesika:

Hahaha. Those people are terrible. Everybody wants disintegration except afonjas. Afonjas can never stand for anything, they are always on the fence waiting for a ground that wl favour them to land. I am patiently waiting for 12th June to see the best thing that can come of it their topless protest if they won't pick race at the sight of police van.

COWARDS!!

Anyways, anything that will fast track disintegration is a welcome development.
And that's what I call WISDOM.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by isnovic(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Nigeria is not paying you a single kobo. Those wealth you acquire are wealth of the north, you build with northern money that u work for on northern land. You come only with cloth and you are leaving with them.

You demand for Biafra, so don't expect compensation.

The Eviction is at the notice of the North. They gats pay and must pay up.

Why are you worried? they are not paying with their money, The existing Nigeria will pay.

I wonder why you are crying more than the bereaved.

If Biafra today leaves the North on their own, they forfeits all they have in the North. That is equity habibi.

If you do not have money to pay, then they should shut the Bleep up.

All pun intended.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by back2sender: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:

A great opportunity for igbo yanmiri people to go to thier states. Surprisingly the same igbo people are begging and not wanting to leave hausa land,
I so much love hausa people, naa talk and do action people, we the people of western Nigeria and Edo Nation support our hausa and fulani brothers. We are tired of the yanmiris and thier penchant for CRIMINALITY.
God bless president buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
kynbasil01:
we'll take arewa serious if they recall their people in east .....will you be making this exact statement if it was IPOB that asked northerners to live their land?

"We are also telling our brothers (northerners) out there in the South-East to get prepared to come back home,” the National l President of AYCF, Yerima Shettima, said at a press conference in Kaduna.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/233266-arewa-groups-ask-igbos-to-leave-northern-nigeria-threaten-violence.html.

If they refuse to come back, drive them back.

But then leave the our land.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by back2sender: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
isnovic:

The Eviction is at the notice of the North. They gats pay and must pay up.

Why are you worried? they are not paying with their money, The existing Nigeria will pay.

I wonder why you are crying more than the bereaved.

If Biafra today leaves the North on their own, they forfeits all they have in the North. That is equity habibi.

If you do not have money to pay, then they should shut the Bleep up.

All pun intended.
Leave hausa land OOOOOO, you people say naa barren land and yet una no want to leave it. Abi hausa land naa part of biafra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by sukkot: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

Afonjas and ass licking is like ogun and skul drilling
grin grin alaigbo come with the jokes
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by sukkot: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
EmeriitusMbaM:

Coming from slaves to all tribes, face your master in the North and stop crying on my mentions. Dont you have shame?
grin grin grin
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by akpamuomenka: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
senseless you.. No one wants disintegration than we Afonjas, it's just that we are too educated to start constituting nuisance. So many ways to skin a cat

Educated in deed.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by origima: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
The North needs the Igbos more than Igbos need them.......

Having lunatics as elders in the North is their greatest problem....

That's lies !!! Igbos needs the north more and in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by fabregas04(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
Here comes another joke of the year. Plz tell me how stupid it sounds to chant one Nigeria,
Your fellow yEASTerners traded your future for a piece of cake,there you are dwelling in your loss. Abi Okorocha, Chris Ngige, Sharon Ikeazor, T O E Ekechi, Chukwuma Ume and many more that betrayed your adopted brother because of Buhari na yoruba them be? Deal with ur loss I insist
its time we stop replying these ppl and channel our effort towards something more benefial to mankind as we are known for, else we become stupid just like them, which is their target anyway. I have come to realise that many of them that raise all those insults against others are actually kids with little or no orientation, imagine some of them saying they have disowned their bro n sis living in North, some refered to them as collateral damage, how can u describe such head that utter such a word? Flat abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by origima: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
The North needs the Igbos more than Igbos need them.......

Having lunatics as elders in the North is their greatest problem....

As far as am concerned, you are just Toto and as Toto you can only breath if u see Amu
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by blingxx(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
legislatively:
According to Yoruba people

Igbos over the years have been quiet and diplomatic o the oppression from the north on even the Yoruba's, Yorubas will say igbos are cowards.

Now that we have started putting pepper in their eyes, they are saying Igbos are not diplomatic.

Igbo is the voice of southern Nigeria, whether you like it or not

oga .. u wanted Biafra now you got Biafra ...abeg leave southwest and stop complaining nobody hold you undecided ...it's as simple as this
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by lordyugo: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:

oh u meant the demonic hyenas lurking and crouching in the dark to steal and claim another mans glory.loool
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by EmeriitusMbaM: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin grin

They want biafra and still wont leave the North/SW. Dem wahla too much.

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by southpole: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
jomonic:
This professor is amazing in his one sided reasoning. Is he aware that there is something called self determination of a people. Did the Igbo seat in a group meeting to plot the first coup? The answer is capital NO. But lets assume that this is the case and that they were defeated in a bitter conflict as a result. What makes this idiot professor think that the condition of overlordship on a defeated nation can go on in perpetuity. Let this man look through history. Even great empires like the Romans or the Greece won, controlled and lost hold of defeated empires. The reasons for their loss is today replicated in the way Nigeria has refused to accommodate the Igbo, a condition that is fast approaching its end time. Blinded by pride and arrogance; intoxicated by the life of unmerited affluence, they fail to realize that this country is expired.
The Northern people are not against the Igbo having their own nation Biafra as the Igbo have been crying for, the North is only saying that take your Biafra but leave our region. The north is not calling for violence, but if the Igbos thing they can have Biafra and still remain in the North and dominate its economy that will be the highest point of human stupidity. So any day you shout Biafra remember Kaduna declaration

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by akpamuomenka: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
martinosi:

There is alot of truth in this statement you made...Most of these Ibo's in the south east supporting IPOB dont know
that they are all being used as Patsy.

The same way the Housa Fulani used OBJ'S presidency to pacify you for killing MKO.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by sukkot: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
EmeriitusMbaM:

They want biafra and still wont leave the North/SW. Dem wahla too much.
lol bro, anytime i see 'DONT YOU HAVE SHAME' that thing cracks me up like crazy. i just dont know why. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by victorDanladi: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:

lolz...Yoruba is actually the Igbo's problem because you cant wail without shouting Afonja,Awolowo or yoruba.Why cant you stay in nigeria and face them.They've not unleash just 2% of what they have to deal with you you already running away to biafra.Beautiful cowards.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Charley Boy Picking Pimples From Patience Jonathan's Face (photo) / OBIdients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Edo State (Pictures) / Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.