Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths (48105 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by maj007(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
DrGoodman:
Let me wait and see if DSS will not arrest Ango Abdullahi for inciting violence against a section of the country.

As usual, its the yorubas who will carry the matter for head while their roofs still remain brown.

Face your tormentors in Chief.

Leave the peace loving Oodua People out your conflict with the north.

Wishing you better luck this time than 1966.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by EmeriitusMbaM: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
lol bro, anytime i see 'DONT YOU HAVE SHAME' that thing cracks me up like crazy. i just dont know why. grin

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by janykute: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
EmeriitusMbaM:

Coming from slaves to all tribes, face your master in the North and stop crying on my mentions. Dont you have shame?
At least a slave that eventually realised its time to go is better than the one that choose to remain a slave till eternity.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by lordyugo: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:
senseless you.. No one wants disintegration than we Afonjas, it's just that we are too educated to start constituting nuisance. So many ways to skin a cat

Hyenas masking cowardice as strategy, lurking in the dark to claim or steal another's glory
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Kingsley1000(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Icecomrade:

Can you explain under development of South East region against the North and South West.

Let's discuss logically.

No insults
UNDERDEVELOPMENT I MEAN HERE ISNT HUMAN RESOURCES OR OUR PEOPLE'S INTELLECTUAL PROWESS...APART FROM THE FACT THAT OUR LANDMASS ARE VERY SMALL TO ASSIMILIATE OUR OUR OVER-BLOATED POPULATION,WE ARE LAGGING BEHIND IN PHYSICAL INFRASTRUCTURES(ROADS,FLYOVER,BRIDGES,AIR/SEAPORT ETC)ABYSMAL SOCIAL AMENITIES,POOR TOWN PLANNING,NO LAND FOR AGRICULTURE,FEW MINARAL RESOURCES(ONLY OIL&COAL),OUR CITIES DOESNT LOOK CONTEMPORARY/MODERN OR PLANNED COMPARE TO ABJ,LAGOS,KANO,KADUNA ETC.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by bigiyaro(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
one by one, the real people behind all form of terrorism in this yeye country will identify themselves by themselves, one is speaking already.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by lordyugo: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
maynation:

Nigeria was finished long ago, but some parasitic opportunists shouldn't be the ones to raise the agitation. The Igbos contribute absolutely nothing to the federal purse undecided

if mummy and daddy lets u go outside u will understand alaye /omo onile truancy and agbo/jedi jedi selling is not a contribution to the national purse.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Bimpe29: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
This worries the simple mind of a peace loving ones. Nigeria is becoming more divisive and politically threatened in the recent times. The tension is heightened and internal security is extremely vulnerable more than ever before.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by anselemmore: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
WE IGBOS ARE GOING TO SUFFER IF EVENTUALLY BIAFRA IS ACTUALIZED...WE ARE UNDERDEVELOPED COURTESY OF OUR SELFISH GOVERNORS
u are not an Igbo man bro. .
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Bimpe29: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
UNDERDEVELOPMENT I MEAN HERE ISNT HUMAN RESOURCES OR OUR PEOPLE'S INTELLECTUAL PROWESS...APART FROM THE FACT THAT OUR LANDMASS ARE VERY SMALL TO ASSIMILIATE OUR OUR OVER-BLOATED POPULATION,WE ARE LAGGING BEHIND IN PHYSICAL INFRASTRUCTURES(ROADS,FLYOVER,BRIDGES,AIR/SEAPORT ETC)ABYSMAL SOCIAL AMENITIES,POOR TOWN PLANNING,NO LAND FOR AGRICULTURE,FEW MINARAL RESOURCES(ONLY OIL&COAL),OUR CITIES DOESNT LOOK CONTEMPORARY/MODERN OR PLANNED COMPARE TO ABJ,LAGOS,KANO,KADUNA ETC.

Haba!
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by saidutal(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
The North needs the Igbos more than Igbos need them.......

Having lunatics as elders in the North is their greatest problem....
in Wat respect do northerners need prostitute and armrobbers

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by lordyugo: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
APCsupporter:

tell me which of our leaders is as senseless as ojukwu.

ur dilapidated regions littered wit almajari truants answers that perfectly

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by APCsupporter: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

ur dilapidated regions littered wit almajari truants answers that perfectly

while yours is littered with drug pushers and scamners. which one is more preferable?

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by uhuru77: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
There is nothing wrong with the eviction order. We want Biafra, and the north said go to your Biafran land. So let us all come home and see how great we can make Biafra look like. This is happening at the right time. Again, I want every body to know that 2017 is not 1967. Nobody can organise pogrom against the Igbos again. People should relax and wait for October. If for any reason you can't come back, don't worry but get ready for war. Three month is enough period to prepare. When the war does come, my dear, fight out your heart and don't mind your grave, afterall I challenge the north to carry out their empty threat.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by lordyugo: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
APCsupporter:

while yours is littered with drug pushers and scamners. which one is more preferable?

I would think the ones giving alms to ur almajiri truants from proceeds of drugs nd scams
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by APCsupporter: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

I would think the ones giving alms to ur almajiri truants from proceeds of drugs nd scams

and getting iced by firing Squad for itcheesy

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by ABOKI9ja: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
NATIONALPASTOR:
The North needs the Igbos more than Igbos need them.......

Having lunatics as elders in the North is their greatest problem....
then tell your people back home (East) period!

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by escodotman: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
isnovic:

This is what I read....maybe if you shed light it may be better:
Territorial boundaries[edit]

Igboland is surrounded on all sides by a host of large rivers, and other southern and central Nigeria indigenous tribes namely Bini, Urhobo-Isoko, Ijaw, Ogoni, Igala, Tiv, Yako, Idoma and Ibibio.[3] In the words of William B. Baikie, "Igbo homeland, extends east and west, from the Old Kalabar river to the banks of the Kwora, Niger River, and possesses also some territory at Aboh, an Igbo clan, to the west-ward of the latter stream. On the north it borders on Igara, Igala and A'kpoto, and it is separated from the sea only by petty tribes, all of which trace their origin to this great race".[4]:307

It is primarily situated in the Lowland forest region of Nigeria, with parts in the Niger-Delta, where the Niger river fans out into the Atlantic Ocean in a vast network of creeks and mangrove swamps on the Bight of Bonny.[5]

The earliest found settlements in Igboland date back to 4500 BC in the central area, from where the majority of the Igbo-speaking population is believed to have migrated. The northern Igbo Kingdom of Nri, which rose around the 10th century AD, is credited with the foundation of much of Igboland's culture, customs, and religious practices. It is the oldest existing monarchy in present-day Nigeria. In southern Igboland several groups developed, of which the most notable was the Aro confederacy. Igboland was part of the Southern Nigeria Protectorate of the British Empire and was amalgamated into modern-day Nigeria in 1914; the nation gained independence in 1960.[3] Shortly afterwards Igboland was involved in its biggest war during Biafra's movement for secession, which eventually ended in 1970 when this area rejoined Nigeria.

The Igboland is the most abused land in Nigeria with all comers heaven claiming territorial independency.

They are the real aborigines of Nigeria and are found in the hitherlands. unlike the riverine tribe in the SW whose culture and language strandulates as far as Togo and Benin Republic and the Basin of Dahomey.

The Liberian free slaves and some isolated tribes in South America.

Additionally, unlike the Northern tribes which share cultural, linguistic similarity with their neighbours from Sudan, Niger, Sahel and other pseudo-arab speaking neighbours.

My dear broda as much as we may want to disagree the Igboland as defined by UN Charter is not only the 5 SE states.

But as you and I rightly said, the vassal state can decide if they want to be Biafra or not or some variation to accommodate their interest.
Young man, despite all your 'copy n paste' you must undstand that Nigeria is rightly divided into 6 geopolitical zones with each zone knowing its boundary! Anybody can put up any article online and that write up dosent conform with present reality at all; Tiv, Igala, Ogoni, Ijaw...seriously? This is why most of these groups came out to dessociate themselvs from Biafra that theyare not part of it. Let all the 5 Igbo states go alone if they decide without nursing any ambition of taking any other states with them cos they av notin in common with Igbos! Or cant they stand alone??
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Kingsley1000(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
anselemmore:
u are not an Igbo man bro. .

ONYE ABUGHI ONYE IGBO?ABUM ONYE ANAMBRA NA OKPURU OCHICHI NJIKOKA..'m more igbo than you.i don't analyse issues with emotions,i've been in many states in this country,so i'm in a better position to advice most of my brothers residing in the east that we are better off being in this zoonigeria than biafra because we are not united and our people are wicked.eg,a man from anambra is not in good terms with imo or enugu..

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by lordyugo: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
APCsupporter:

and getting iced by firing Squad for itcheesy

better than being iced from extreme poverty and hunger looool
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
southpole:

The Northern people are not against the Igbo having their own nation Biafra as the Igbo have been crying for, the North is only saying that take your Biafra but leave our region. The north is not calling for violence, but if the Igbos thing they can have Biafra and still remain in the North and dominate its economy that will be the highest point of human stupidity. So any day you shout Biafra remember Kaduna declaration

So you are suggesting that the price to pay for ''dominating'' the economy is to accept the status of second class citizen. I don't think you people are serious. It is also unfortunate that some elders act like foolish children. However I am not one of those that take the infantile and empty threats seriously. I only take it as a response based on total lack of understanding for the resolve of Ndi-Igbo at this point in time to move on since Nigeria does not want to change and fully accommodate them for over 50 years of sharing the same country. After several decades the resolve to contain the Igbo is affecting the entire development of Nigeria and the knock-on damage in on everyone. We must move on. Hence two options; change the political structure or break the country peacefully. There is no other way and the time is now. We don't dislike Hausa / Fulani or Yoruba or anybody but we do not want you to repress or control our destiny for ever. We are over 60 million strong people in Nigeria and our agitation must be considered seriously if this country is serious. If Africans in South Africa can wrestle power from the apartheid government, then how much more Nigeria that is comparatively a toy country. Can't you understand?

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by APCsupporter: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

better than being iced from extreme poverty and hunger looool
but less honorable
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by martinosi: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
akpamuomenka:

The same way the Housa Fulani used OBJ'S presidency to pacify you for killing MKO.

Ask Question and understand where someone is coming from before making ignorant statements

I am Ibo..and i have family members that lived through the the Nigerian Civil War

I am also one that have been in the Military for 7 Years both at home and away.

I am been abroad now for sometime... i have seen conflict

Maybe you have not...

so mind how you talk as not everyone online speaks without engaging people on the point

Most of these Youth in the South East screaming Biafra dont not what conflict/war is....

Be careful what you wish for...

One Nigeria - Peace!!!

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Okudiover(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Prof Ango Abdullahi why you dey talk like person wey no go school. We have to share our assets and liabilities and go our separate ways. Those Igbo houses, shops and industries which you are dying to get your greedy and dirty hands on must be compensated for. Did you give us lands for free? Don't we pay taxes? Are there not foreigners living in the North? Is your comment not xhenophobic when you say people of Biafra has 3 moths to vacate and not Chadians, Cameroonians or Sudanese? Also tell your cow herders to take their animals and mats with them as they leave the east. Even your soldiers and policemen. You say you are tired of our arrogance no problem but we are fed up with your parasitic behaviour where mediocrity supercedes meritocracy, where monkey dey work and baboon dey chop. Idiot !!

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by misano(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
bigiyaro:
one by one, the real people behind all form of terrorism in this yeye country will identify themselves by themselves, one is speaking already.

Plssss stop calling dis country a 'yeye country' it's in this same country dat ur ppl are doing business & residing in. U call a restaurant 'yeye' yet U keep going there 2 eat.

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by misano(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
uhuru77:
There is nothing wrong with the eviction order. We want Biafra, and the north said go to your Biafran land. So let us all come home and see how great we can make Biafra look like. This is happening at the right time. Again, I want every body to know that 2017 is not 1967. Nobody can organise pogrom against the Igbos again. People should relax and wait for October. If for any reason you can't come back, don't worry but get ready for war. Three month is enough period to prepare. When the war does come, my dear, fight out your heart and don't mind your grave, afterall I challenge the north to carry out their empty threat.

kikiki, I like U. We they ur back.... We will fight to death. Yes...... Kikiki
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Guyman02: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yorubas are more scared than any other group about this Arewa Youths shenanigans, Igbos act as buffer between them and Hausa, Igbos seem to stand in the line of fire for the Yorubas and they are scared that may disappear and they would be at the total mercy of the Fulanis who already control Kwara State.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by vakinte: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
I have said it many times the way forward for the country is for us to divide and bet you there Wilnt be world. We are tired of one another
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Guyman02: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
martinosi:

Ask Question and understand where someone is coming from before making ignorant statements

I am Ibo..and i have family members that lived through the the Nigerian Civil War

Most of these Youth in the South East screaming Biafra dont not what conflict/war is....

Be careful what you wish for...

One Nigeria - Peace!!!

You are not IGBO, you are ibo and an impersonator. No true Igbo son or daughter describes his/her tribes as ibo.
Too many Yoruba Muslims on this forum claiming Igbo

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by Okudiover(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Prof Ango Abdullahi why you dey talk like person wey no go school. We have to share our assets and liabilities and go our separate ways. Those Igbo houses, shops and industries which you are dying to get your greedy and dirty hands on must be compensated for. Did you give us lands for free? Don't we pay taxes? Are there not foreigners living in the North? Is your comment not xhenophobic when you say people of Biafra has 3 moths to vacate and not Chadians, Cameroonians or Sudanese? Also tell your cow herders and beggars to take their animals and mats with them as they leave the east. Even your soldiers and policemen. You say you are tired of our arrogance no problem but we are fed up with your parasitic behaviour where mediocrity supercedes meritocracy, where monkey dey work and baboon dey chop. Idiot !!

Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by sepalapen(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
MASSOB/IPOB please more action so that this northern elements will keep on reveling their secret to the world to see. SHEGE
Re: Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths by steppins: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Funlord2:

This is your people's greatest problem! A false sense of self worth! Smh!
Is it a lie? Our lands are small for large scale farming and most of their produce they sell to us.
Our people are there also, but how many now? Most of them left when Boko haram started its menace.
This ultimatum is crap. They're using it to hide something bigger.
When a mosque and Dangote trailer was burned, what happened? Nothing.
They're planning something else and they're using this as an excuse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa / Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61