Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Can I Ever Find That Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ever Find That Girl (1317 Views)

Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ever Find That Girl by Ribajae(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2017
I have had many girl-friends, some friends and a few girl friends, but among all of them, none of them chats well at all.
I mean shey na all Nigerian girls wey wack like dis for chatting. They keep giving you one letter answers, keep dragging your chat on the floor like you are obliged to make dem laugh or talk to dem. I was once opportuned to see one of my friend talking to one south African girl... OMO if u see how d chat dey flow. Please don't even come here with I should find something busy doing, cos I believe conversations are the basis of relationship, either platonic, mutual or something deeper.

So here is the thing I wan ask my nl niggas.... Shey I go still find dat girl dat will make u drain ur batteries with interesting mode of chatting. I mean this Nigerian case is critical angry.. Even though na even common friend
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2017
You'll find her, just keep searching.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Ribajae(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2017
24sqm:
You'll find her, just keep searching.

It was kinda rhetorical tho... Not like I'm really searching for sh!t..
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by SuperSuave(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2017
There are still few whose mentality aren't warped yet
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2017
There are
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2017
You will find her. Google search will help you
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Kondomatic(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Who is this?
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Maryclaire1(f): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2017
The problem might b u mister...create a conversation and she would participate...it takes two to tangle
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Ribajae(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2017
Maryclaire1:
The problem might b u mister...create a conversation and she would participate...it takes two to tangle

I sincerely doubt missis.. No time for long story.. But you would agree that this my problem is a very general problem in naija
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Could be that you bore them. If you switch places with that friend of yours, it will probably be same story tongue, check yourself.

©YBR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by cerowo(f): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Could be that you bore them. If you switch places with that friend of yours, it will probably be same story tongue, check yourself.

©YBR

You, you smart. wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by NevetsIbot(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2017
Maryclaire1:
how? The only time a guy can be interesting is when the other party shows a little bit of investment in the convo.

Most girls always talk like guys are supposed to make them laugh while all they do is type just "lol" or "okay"
Who does that?

I have had conversations with many Nigerian girls, only three are actually conversationalists...... The rest just BTW boring and lively.

I've spoken to about 5 South African girls.... Boy! No dull moment at all.

And also several white girls on other social platforms...... No dull moment..

But here..... Twarrrrh...... You Crack a joke and the girl won't understand your sarcasm. When they won't develop intellectually.

Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by McBrooklyn(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2017
cry
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Ribajae(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:

©YBR

Well there is no way I can prove that here sha.. But I wouldn't come here if na d case b dat...

U can just loan me ur girlfriend make we rapport small grin
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Ribajae:

I sincerely doubt missis.. No time for long story.. [s]But you would agree that this my problem is a very general problem in naija[/s]
Don't limit the field of vision of the world to the limits your own field of vision wink.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Ribajae:

lol, best way is to feel indifferent about it and they'll start showing up...
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by hibiscus76(f): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Ribajae:

rhetorical questions deserve no answer OP..and trust me if a girl likes you, your chats with her would never be boring, your 'past girlfriends' weren't loyal.
again, it depends on the kind of girl though, smart girls would love intelligent arguments with smart guys other wise na u sabi..and lot of times, the mood matters too... and for golddigging girls, physical appearance(even from ordinary DP) and affluence matters...if you fine as a guy, na added advantage too...if u ugly uhmm you need to sound intelligent to capture their attention, a good sense of humour turns most of us on too...
buh in all OP, only a smart girl would be able to give you a lively chat...widen your horizon
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2017
NevetsIbot:
how? The only time a guy can be interesting is when the other party shows a little bit of investment in the convo.

Most girls always talk like guys are supposed to make them laugh while all they do is type just "lol" or "okay"
Who does that?

I have had conversations with many Nigerian girls, only three are actually conversationalists...... The rest just BTW boring and lively.

But here..... Twarrrrh...... You Crack a joke and the girl won't understand your sarcasm. When they won't develop intellectually.

It's not just girls, though. Some guys are also very dimwitted while chatting. They don't get sarcasm, are very literal and ask boring questions, like: have you eaten? What did you eat? Is that the only thing you know how to cook? Will you send me my share via Bluetooth? I've not received it o!
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by NevetsIbot(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2017
MsRoe:

It's not just girls, though. Some guys are also very dimwitted while chatting. They don't get sarcasm, are very literal and ask boring questions, like: have you eaten? What did you eat? Is that the only thing you know how to cook? Will you send me my share via Bluetooth? I've not received it o!

lol..... Agreed. Most guys such at sarcasm and light jokes.......... I've only ever met just three girls that are intelligent enough to get the jokes on my sarcasm. The other girls I've met just go to school and didn't develop that sarcastic part of em
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by hibiscus76(f): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2017
MsRoe:

you're soooo right, lol..sometimes I even struggle to get a fitting reply for their lame jokes.. did u go to church? what did the pastor preach about? why didn't u dream about me? grrrrr..seemingly placing one in an interrogation session

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
you're soooo right, lol..sometimes I even struggle to get a fitting reply for their lame jokes..

grin I swear, it can be so annoying.
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Ribajae(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
you're soooo right, lol..sometimes I even struggle to get a fitting reply for their lame jokes.. did u go to church? what did the pastor preach about? why didn't u dream about me? grrrrr..seemingly placing one in an interrogation session

That is one aspect of chatting I can never do.. So trust me it isn't about her liking me or not.. To me that is just an African mentality cos in the u.s, anybody deserves attention. U sound quite different sha... cheesy
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Maryclaire1(f): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ribajae:

I sincerely doubt missis.. No time for long story.. But you would agree that this my problem is a very general problem in naija
it cannot be a general problem in Nija haba!!! I guess you guys find each other boring to even initiate a conversation... I go with some girls being boring it's the same thing with guys too but when u say all it's a big NO for me.
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Maryclaire1(f): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Who does that?

smiley and chatting with 5 south African girls with few white girls make u know that nija girls are boring...and all niaja guys are so fun to chat with undecided Nija girls are fun to be with even if you don't show a bit of investment in the convo smiley
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by NevetsIbot(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Maryclaire1:
smiley and chatting with 5 south African girls with few white girls make u know that nija girls are boring...and all niaja guys are so fun to chat with undecided Nija girls are fun to be with even if you don't show a bit of investment in the convo smiley
only few Nigerian girls are cobversationalists. That's all my post implied
Re: Can I Ever Find That Girl by Ribajae(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Maryclaire1:
it cannot be a general problem in Nija haba!!! I guess you guys find each other boring to even initiate a conversation... I go with some girls being boring it's the same thing with guys too but when u say all it's a big NO for me.

Madam i dont need to prove it u dat it is generally met by boys....just look up on social media complaints and c.

guys too are boring but being the usual format of chatting in naija, girls tend to be very boring....FACT

(1) (Reply)

The Way To A Woman's Heart / 14 Signs That You Are With The Guy You Want To Marry / What Do You Know About Delta Igbo Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.