Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,719 members, 7,862,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened (2294 Views)

What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by konkonbilo(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Love is blind.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Its simple, if its me but it can never be me. I will get the guys number without her knowledge and indirectly inquire about her from them, without them even knowing the reason I am asking and they will talk, I guaranty you on that. it may take a week or two, but I will definitely find the truth but will first pretend I have forgiven her...
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Whitemoney: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
emeka201:

have you forgotten she spent the 5 weekends with me, if you think thats a reason to judge her, then you should be judging me too, cos i asked her to spend those weekends with me, she works on weekdays though

what i really need to know is that is it possible for a lady to sleep in a mans house and nothing will happen, personally i don't think a lady will sleep in my house and nothing will happen, but i don't want my personal belief to ruin my chance of happiness
oga she cheated on you, she fuckedd those men, she is a lieing whoree, she is not to be trusted , is not possible to sleep in a mans house for the weekend without anything happening, bitter truth
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
emeka201:

have you forgotten she spent the 5 weekends with me, if you think thats a reason to judge her, then you should be judging me too, cos i asked her to spend those weekends with me, she works on weekdays though

what i really need to know is that is it possible for a lady to sleep in a mans house and nothing will happen, personally i don't think a lady will sleep in my house and nothing will happen, but i don't want my personal belief to ruin my chance of happiness
No! Its NOT possible!!!

You're matured to understand these things by now bro.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Opoki(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
jay2pee:
You are still confused... I will advise you to forgive her and continue your relationship.... But warn her never to try such again... No one is perfect
She will not listen, I know women very well, she will still go and bleep those guys and will cover her track very well this time. My advice for the OP, dump her bald ass or change your mind about whatever plans you've had for her.

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Opoki(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
@emeka201 dump that girl, things these girls do when a guy don't fvvck them are crazy!

A guy here on NL once said "for her not to Av sex with a girl, maybe she has agreed to give him a BJ till he cum in her mouth while he fingers the babe till she cum too".

I can see you're drunk in love, just don't take the bitch serious.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Chidonc(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
lol bro, u are on a strong thing, u have dated her for 7wks and she has spent 5wkends in your house and the remaining two in other guys place, bro no offence, is she homeless or what.
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by tooth4tooth: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
the problem now is that she is claiming nothing happened between her and the other men while she slept at their place, she said they are just friends

Hilarious..........they as well gave her cash while she leaves in the morning. Those guys gays must be very nice dudes.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-psSaCpk6VKY/UGM3edtIV8I/AAAAAAAADPE/BkC8uaKjoAg/s1600/michael-jordan-laughing.gif[/img]
Re: She Lied About Sleeping In A Mans House And Now She Is Claiming Nothing Happened by Onyinye15(f): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
It's possible that nothing happened but for her to have lied is what I dont get.

Spending the weekend in a guy's house who is not a relative is somehow......
1) if she can control herself during her stay can the guy do same?
2) when a woman loves a man deeply u can read it from her attitude.

If she had no Cockroach in those cupboard then why didn't she chat u up from d guys places I'm the nMe of missing u

You can let go and forgive her but shine ur eyes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship(exclusively Baby) / Can A Single Mom Survive Without RUNS / “my B0.0bs Are Real, I Was Born This Way And I Will Remain This Way”- Roman God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.