Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' (35094 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by slamkobe(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
hmmmm I no even know who to support sef. make I support Stella shaaa cus the suffer wey patience ozokwor dunk give her for film is too much.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by PREBuhari2019: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Stella why?
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Partnerbiz3: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
[left][/left]Wetin concern me

See below for data sales shaa.

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by RealJenny(f): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
At the end of the day you are still a husband snatcher and you haven't given any valid reason for it.. I really used to love you Stella.. too bad

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by seunlly(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
gfd
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Wizkhalifa2(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Frustrated Nigerians looking for who to pour their frustration on, did she snatch their husband?

Why is it so difficult for pple to mind their business angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by smardray(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
People should learn to look things over... Jobless fools
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by dragonking2: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
But seriously why are Yoruba men not marrying their women? They prefer ND or SE girls, you hardly see them going after their own women.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by seunlly(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Wetin concern me
See below for sata sales shaa.
which one be sata again
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by adedayourt(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
I THINK STELLA JUST ACTED CHILDISH WITH THE KIND OF RECOGNITION SHE GAVE HER HATERS, EVEN SPENDING TIME TO GO THROUGH DER PROFILE ND ACCESS DER LIFE.

or maybe shes hurt by the name shes been called cuz its the truth undecided

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by seunny4lif(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na lie before
The true word pain her
We all know

Next topic please

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by MaziOmenuko: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mimienudles:
I just don't understand why people don't mind their business.
Even when you don't have a business, stay off other people's business, chai!

How can people mind their business when she posts her family on instagram? Instagram is not a private site, once you bring your life in the social media, you don't have the right to ask people to mind their business.

8 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by dafil22(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
majekdom2:
he wasn't snatched... Yea. But you don't date friend's exes if you know what true friendship is that's because we are humans with emotions
were they friends?
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by 0b100100111: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2017

Truth is bitter!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Its nobody's business if she snatched him besides y is nobody blaming d man too . these tnz happen everyday it's just cos she is a celebrity dats y there is much fuss about it and since no one except them knows d true reason for wateva must have happened they sud keep their mouth shut.
Olofofo ppl undecided
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by 0b100100111: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
"Oko Oloko, N ahin dey sweet pass"

Savage!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by vannessa7(f): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
I have never seen her in a movie

who's she?
And wats d meaning of damasus
baby
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by vannessa7(f): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
I have never seen her in a movie

who's she?
And wats d meaning of damasus
baby
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wtf!!! Is happening on the religion section of nairaland
Sh!t the poo av just been posted on my profile..
Forget nairaland and seun is cursed ban and die
Too foolish even muslim has their own personal section but Christians don't
Ah swear this is absolute fuckery
I'm a Muslim but this poo ain't worth it....
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by pweeryambre: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Came:
This Stella be like person way go sabi nag,abi na nag she be self.. Must she reply to every message. She just spoil her reputation with that man way she marry,is he the only man in the world, she no see another man marry?.from business partner ,he turn to her husband... Na wa.
spoil her reputation how? American celebrities do remarry all the time to fellow celebrities husbands/wives and no reputation is spoilt... is it because she happens to be Nigerian, you guys should keep an open minds biko... though I don't encourage adultery.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Heavance(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
majekdom2:
he wasn't snatched... Yea. But you don't date friend's exes if you know what true friendship is that's because we are humans with emotions
I doubt if they were friends beyond normal greetings.
Dorris even once said Daniel really wanted to leave, is this not better than for him to beat her out of frustration?
There is something the man doesn't like about the former, he was married to her (we were not), he saw what he didn't like, so let us leave this grown man to enjoy his time.
I wish him well, and his wife weller (if there is actually a word like that).

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by adedayourt(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Stella Damasus is not just a husband snatcher but an husband killer, widow, harlot, shameless & senseless woman
Daniel Ademinokan is a fool, even if you cant cope with Doris, Stella is not a better alternative.

To those over grown kids abusing Stella on social media, you guys should find better things to do with your life or better still GO & DIE

After taking time to also abuse her, then you addressed the people abusing her. . .
Does that mean you sud also go find better things to do with your life or better still GO & DIE?

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Mimienudles(f): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

How can people mind their business when she posts her family on instagram? Instagram is not a private site, once you bring your life in the social media, you don't have the right to ask people to mind their business.
Mazi, as much as I agree with what you just said, I think it's her business exclusively to take her family to instagram, they obviously derive pleasure from it, why don't you see and pass? Must you comment or compare or get involved?
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by vannessa7(f): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
Wtf!!! Is happening on the religion section of nairaland
Sh!t the poo av just been posted on my profile..
Forget nairaland and seun is cursed ban and die
Too foolish even muslim has their own personal section but Christians don't
Ah swear this is absolute fuckery
I'm a Muslim but this poo ain't worth it....

you are not a Muslim, no Muslim will be swearing and cursing like banshee this Ramadan.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by profmallor: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Keep the man, return Doris' Boy, haba. What a wicked woman, you can do whatever with the man, thats his cup of tea, but must you also keep the boy?.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by kokoA(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Stella you are a husband snatcher tongue ayam in my house, oya comma beat me grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by kennyblac(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Husband snatcher ke? How?

Has she snatched more than 3?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Heavance:

I doubt if they were friends beyond normal greetings.
Dorris even once said Daniel really wanted to leave, is this not better than for him to beat her out of frustration?
Their is something the man doesn't like about the former, he was married to her (we were not), he saw what he didn't like, so let us leave this grown man to enjoy his time.
I wish him well, and his wife weller (if there is actually a word like that).
No one is stopping him from enjoying his time, obviously, he is happier with Stella. He wanted to leave, good he left. Even if it's just neighbour greetings, truth remains, you don't date your ex partner friends and friend's exes. It only shows your level of emotional intelligence.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by jjjjj2017: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
adedayourt:

After taking time to also abuse her, then you addressed the people abusing her. . .
Does that mean you sud also go find better things to do with your life or better still GO & DIE?
use ur head for once pls!
my message goes to her followers on her page & not nairaland.
I balanced my judgement without any form of favouritism.
Its obvious that she came from your region but trust me, if shes from my region I will still make my judgement balanced.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
dafil22:
were they friends?
even if they were not close pals. They are in the same industry, they can be regarded as friends. Stella can't say she didn't know Doris and her hubby before whatever happened happened
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by technicallyrich(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
these are the kind of women to be afraid of.the idiot couldn't hook a man on her own she come hook her friends husband not even boyfriend.
I hate her for these.i hate thieves and betrayals generally

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend / Debie-Rise And Melvin Oduah Vacation In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumors (Pics, Video) / This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.