Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' (35091 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by SURElee(f): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
This Stella's issue eh! Why is She always called a husband snatcher? Tchidi Chikere left his ex wife for Nuella, isn't it? No one calls Nuella a husband snatcher. I have always said it that a grown ass man can't be snatched from his home, HE LEFT and moved on with a woman with her priorities set right.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by MaziOmenuko: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mimienudles:
Mazi, as much as I agree with what you just said, I think it's her business exclusively to take her family to instagram, they obviously derive pleasure from it, why don't you see and pass? Must you comment or compare or get involved?
t

Instagram has a settings you can switch to private so nobody can comment. They only view and pass.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Mimienudles(f): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
t

Instagram has a settings you can switch to private so nobody can comment. They only view and pass.
well, I had no idea about that. I don't do Instagram cool
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by yinkslinks(m): 12:44am On Jun 10, 2017
It's a town close to Syria the war zone
Homeboiy:
I have never seen her in a movie

who's she?

And wats d meaning of damasus
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by vannessa7(f): 4:36am On Jun 10, 2017
Ayohbk:

Are you married?

yes
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Sylva2147: 6:14am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Stella Damascus is a troll

Stella Damascus is a husband snatcher

Stella Damascus is a has-been washed up actress

Stella Damascus is a husband killer

Stella Damascus will go to hell because of all I have mentioned above.
then you will go to heaven for all that you have not mentioned above. go and get a life because yours is even worse.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by mamachizzy(f): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2017
lanrefront1:

You guys be talking like kids. Who told you husband can't be snatched. Some friends have collected their friend husband. Or maybe you can he she overthrowed from her husband's house if that makes you feel more comfortable.

A woman can through wisdom, scheming, guile entice a friend's husband to herself, especially if the husband and wife are having issues at the moment.
is he a toy that u can just snatch from a baby's hand?
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by adedayourt(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2017
jjjjj2017:
lo so 'yen fun baba e!

Now I see how pained u are since uc decided to bring ur father into dis, but I dnt av biz with ur father, its u n me AND MY QUES IS STILL WEN LL YOU GO ND FIND SONTIN BETTER TO DO WIT UR LIFE STEAD OF ABUSUNG CELEB ONLINE OR U JUS GO & DIE grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Ayohbk(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2017
vannessa7:

yes

why you com carry another person matter for head, why not face your marriage and stop doing chor chor chor upandan. Abi you wan make dem steal your husband?
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by mhizAnnie(f): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2017
Beremx:
She had the time to reply everyone that called her husband snatcher? Is she guilty?

She sounds so anyway!

My dear they must have left similar comments on any picture she uploads and probably she's fed up...time to bite back grin
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by MissRaine69(f): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2017
The lady doth protest too much!
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by OwoLee(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2017
mark2sunny:

So if you frustrate your man out of your life, do you expect him to go and die? Don't you realise that when your heart is broken you run to someone who can help you relax or calm down. This is how it starts. Its only people who have been starved of love that can appreciate love and make their partners happy.

STELLA SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE HER LIFE

would you like it, if your ex is getting married to one of your friends....what will you later make out it? could it be they've been seeing each other before your break up especially when she's the one that broke up with you...how would you feel Mr. man?
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by erico2k2(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
dafil22:
were they friends?
How can I help you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Compounds The Woes Of Man Blocked By Linda / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend / CeeC Outfit To Nina's Birthday Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.