Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' (35123 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by davillian(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
And how that one take affect us here.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by NeeKlaus: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
MrMystrO:

Somebody Please Ban this guy na?? This Guy is Destroying Nairaland!
My God! I thought I was the only one that noticed it..
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
I have never seen her in a movie

who's she?

And wats d meaning of damasus

Now you remind us of Gifty ( BBN)
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Brownbaba: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na wetin person put for ground na in tge goat dey carry.....don't toy with ur hobby.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
PureMe01:
how many times have u minded ur business since u were born?.wat business do u have replying them if u are dat good in minding ur business
afterall wat are you doing here since u know how to mind ur business...business minder!!!
...fake people everwhere
STFU! unlike u I dnt poke my nose in pples private lives, even to the point of going to thr pages to comment. so gtfoh!
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by oloriadebusola: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
The question is out of all the married men with marital issues on earth, she had to marry the husband of a fellow actress... Even if they started dating after they split, she is still an home wrecker... There are some things you don't just do.. Simple. There is nothing she can say that can justify it.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by VLongstrider(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mimienudles:
Direct that question to your students undecided
There's no need to get unnecessarily defensive. After answering the questions in your mind,you should be aware of the flaws in that logic by now.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by 86bee(f): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
What goes around comes around! mo kan mo kan loye n kan!
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Philistine(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
dragonking2:
But seriously why are Yoruba men not marrying their women? They prefer ND or SE girls, you hardly see them going after their own women.
Daniel Ademinokan is not Yoruba, he is from Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by beautiful232(f): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
people will never mind their business,
if you find out now,they are the same people sleeping around with different men, but will also cast the first stone...May hate never come near my heart.....
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by bareal(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Homeboiy:

who's she?

em em em .....she's from Damascus
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by PureMe01: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

STFU! unlike u I dnt poke my nose in pples private lives, even to the point of going to thr pages to comment. so gtfoh!
i never commented on her marital ish cos its her life no matter d impending consequences but at d same time i dont condemn peeps who dont find it cool with her cos its also their choices to make but wen u are dat quick in condemning them and referring their opinions as "frustration" then I can imagine how unfrustrated u are to call them dat. I can only see pot calling kettle black.
Son..I didn't come here to exchange words with u as u have done.its just a matter of time,u will grow up.
Do have a nice day.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
PureMe01:
i never commented on her marital ish cos its her life no matter d impending consequences but at d same time i dont condemn peeps who dont find it cool with her cos its also their choices to make but wen u are dat quick in condemning them and referring their opinions as "frustration" then I can imagine how unfrustrated u are to call them dat. I can only see pot calling kettle black.
Son..I didn't come here to exchange words with u as u have done.its just a matter of time,u will grow up.
Do have a nice day.
dude mke like a tree and leave. undecided
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
I just dont understand Nigerians..To the critics calling her husband snatcher.. Better read this.. https://entertainment.naij.com/433690-real-reasons-daniel-dumped-doris-for-stella-damasus.html
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by adedayourt(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
jjjjj2017:
use ur head for once pls!
my message goes to her followers on her page & not nairaland.
I balanced my judgement without any form of favouritism.
Its obvious that she came from your region but trust me, if shes from my region I will still make my judgement balanced.

Am only trying to remind you to go find something to do or you GO & DIE.

Don't need to take it personal brov smiley
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
HEFAIROHLUWA:
I just dont understand Nigerians..To the critics calling her husband snatcher.. Better read this.. https://entertainment.naij.com/433690-real-reasons-daniel-dumped-doris-for-stella-damasus.html

Stella the sex maniac betrayed sisterhood period.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
bareal:

em em em .....she's from Damascus

And she is a confirmed nymphomaniac.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by manikspears: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Aunty you too free person husband ,go find widower marry and sholve your dead money down your pile hole.

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Xda59:

Stella the sex maniac betrayed sisterhood period.
None of them is innocent.. Including doris but that husband snatcher tag is out of it..
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by mark2sunny(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
technicallyrich:
these are the kind of women to be afraid of.the idiot couldn't hook a man on her own she come hook her friends husband not even boyfriend.
I hate her for these.i hate thieves and betrayals generally

So if you frustrate your man out of your life, do you expect him to go and die? Don't you realise that when your heart is broken you run to someone who can help you relax or calm down. This is how it starts. Its only people who have been starved of love that can appreciate love and make their partners happy.

STELLA SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE HER LIFE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by VLongstrider(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
beautiful232:
people will never mind their business,
if you find out now,they are the same people sleeping around with different men, but will also cast the first stone...May hate never come near my heart.....
All these talks about business minding that has suddenly taken over Nairaland.
Does it mean if I perceive something to be inappropriate I must keep quiet and because I want to mind my business?
When politicians steal,shebi it's not our business too
The actions and inactions of these people affect us in one way or the other since they are public figures. I think we're over flogging this my business,their business whatever.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
The man looks freher and in fact, better with her sha.
There's just sth abt this lady that gives me fever tongue kiss
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by ayaside(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Came:
This Stella be like person way go sabi nag,abi na nag she be self.. Must she reply to every message. She just spoil her reputation with that man way she marry,is he the only man in the world, she no see another man marry?.from business partner ,he turn to her husband... Na wa.
Really.Her reputation is still very much respected.And by the way,when you finally get married and somebody ask you a stupid question like if s/he was the only one you could get married to;pls,humbly answer the question.
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Blonchilli(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
When you come from a broken home were people first came pretending to be nice,caring and wants what's best for you but then you find out that mummy and daddy are fighting because of that aunty and later daddy has moved out and is married to that aunty flaunting it on social media and you see the pain in mummy's eyes, how she cries herself to sleep then you'll will hate people like Stella. She just makes my skin crawl. Karma is best served cold Stella

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by jjjjj2017: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
adedayourt:

Am only trying to remind you to go find something to do or you GO & DIE.
Don't need to take it personal brov smiley
lo so 'yen fun baba e!
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by Amberon11: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
but you just insulted her too so in essence you should go and die too right?
jjjjj2017:
Stella Damasus is not just a husband snatcher but an husband killer, widow, harlot, shameless & senseless woman
Daniel Ademinokan is a fool, even if you cant cope with Doris, Stella is not a better alternative.
To those over grown kids abusing Stella on social media, you guys should find better things to do with your life or better still GO & DIE
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by jjjjj2017: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Amberon11:
but you just insulted her too so in essence you should go and die too right?
so, nairaland is nw stella damasus page where jobless youth follow her? oya clap 4 yaself
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by ashawopikin(m): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Homeboiy:

who's she?

homeboiy u don start
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by holluphemydavid(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
I almost finish d Stella on her page today, just decided to mind my own business lol
Re: Stella Damasus Blasts Followers Who Called Her A 'Husband Snatcher' by lanrefront1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
mamachizzy:
Anybody who believes that a man can be snatched is mental. No man who doesn't want to be snatched, will be snatched. people pls leave her alone

You guys be talking like kids. Who told you husband can't be snatched. Some friends have collected their friend husband. Or maybe you can he she overthrowed from her husband's house if that makes you feel more comfortable.

A woman can through wisdom, scheming, guile entice a friend's husband to herself, especially if the husband and wife are having issues at the moment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli / Kiss Daniel Blasts Fan Who Told Him Not To Rejoice Over Argentina's Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.