Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (50314 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by olutise(f): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
please i have registered and sent you an e-mail for the training guide you promised. my username is Bounty.
i'm expecting ur reply soooooooon. thanks shocked shocked
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Funkybabee:

Please Am a amateur,don't really know about online business but am really interested in this one.thou I already told u that I have made my10 sample post, thou there are some mistake I made then that I don't subscriber before I made a 10 posts then after I saw your mentioned,is when I subscribed and made another 10post but they now replied me that am not allow to post because of duplicate account I don't really understand but I think Is because of comments I did earlier before I subscribe but now I want to used another email to open, wanna start afresh and u now say it's does not require sample post again how am I going to do that.and also about rating really need help about that

Hello! I guessed there's a problem already with your IP. Once you created the first account on a device , you're no longer allowed to create another account using the same device. The only solution here is using another device. Although I instructed everybody to subscribe first before submitting the sample posts, it's not good enough setting blame at this time.

I've already launched five different genuine and paying money making programs. Two more fantastic programs will be added only for those who reply with their usernames in all of the previously launched programs as said already.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Funkybabee(f): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=pioneerwriter post=58825936]

Hello! I guessed there's a problem already with your IP. Once you created the first account on a device , you're no longer allowed to create another account using the same device. The only solution here is using another device. Although I instructed everybody to subscribe first before submitting the sample posts, it's not good enough setting blame at this time.

I've already launched five different genuine and paying money making programs. Two more fantastic programs will be added only for those who reply with their usernames in all of the previously launched programs as said al

i have another one to use but the main thing for me now is how to go about it
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
olutise:
please i have registered and sent you an e-mail for the training guide you promised. my username is Bounty.
i'm expecting ur reply soooooooon. thanks shocked shocked

Hi Olutise! Kindly specify which of the programs you just joined so as to know the exact guide or support I'm supposed to give you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Funkybabee(f): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi Olutise! Kindly specify which of the programs you just joined so as to know the exact guide or support I'm supposed to give you.

I will really wish to join the new one You haven't answer me

Here is my mail alabitemitope17@gmail
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Funkybabee:

I will really wish to join the new one You haven't answer me

Here is my mail alabitemitope17@gmail

It's alright! I will send the sign up links to genuine and paying money making programs to you right away.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by samsamo48: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
pioneerwriter:

It's alright! I will send the sign up links to genuine and paying money making programs to you right away.
can i have the rest of these links too pls. I've been stagnated by d no response from suport all these while. Pls send me those links asap. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Funkybabee(f): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Thank you
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
samsamo48:
can i have the rest of these links too pls. I've been stagnated by d no response from suport all these while. Pls send me those links asap. Thanks.

Hello samosamo! You have just received sign up links to genuine and paying money making programs. Kindly check your inbox and start making money right away.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mecylinda1: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.

pls how do i start?mercygodsman@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Princefrankie1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
pioneerwriter:
You should have received the requested link by now in your inbox. Please note that you're not expected or required to pay for this opportunity. It is uncovered free. If anyone should ask you to pay a dime before you can make money online, I don't know about that.

I feel for those who still remain ignorant in spite of this exposure and it's a pity that some of those who have joined the program already did not write the ten sample posts up to standard and, thus, could not get approved for posting. So. when you receive the free guide, read over and over again, ensuring that you follow it sheepishly.

Modified.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Please kindly send the link and guide to my Mail.
Princefrankie1905@gmail.com.

Hello, princefrankie1, I'm pleased to inform you that you've just received sign up links to genuine and paying money making sites. Kindly sign up to all of those money making programs and reply with your usernames in all to be eligible for more fantastic money making opportunities this week. They're all free to join and take only few seconds each to sign up.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mecylinda1:

pls how do i start?mercygodsman@gmail.com

Now that you've got the sign up links to those money making programs, go ahead and sign up right away for all of them free and get back to me with your usernames in all for eligibility to more fantastic money making sites. Please note that you have a lot to receive from me in the course of making money online and getting paid through your local bank accounts. Just follow instructions sheepishly and you're good to go.

Hurry up with your sign-ups in all of the programs I sent you and reply with your usernames in all. Once I confirm that, you will receive two additional money making programs different from and easier than the previously launched ones before the week runs out.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Princefrankie1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hello, princefrankie1, I'm pleased to inform you that you've just received sign up links to genuine and paying money making sites. Kindly sign up to all of those money making programs and reply with your usernames in all to be eligible for more fantastic money making opportunities this week. They're all free to join and take only few seconds each to sign up.

Alright. Thanks man! Let me get down with it right away.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
pioneerwriter:

. Bros. pls send the link to tonyakpan45@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by day44: 12:09am On Jul 28, 2017
pls bro kindly help brother in need give me the link via dytex147@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by adescopy(m): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=pioneerwriter post=57354715]* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

Pls I'm new here, can you send the links to my mail- adewunmialabimoses@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by goddyair1: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2017
pls kindly send me the link 2 all ya money making program and guide 2 goddyair1@gmail.com tnks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by warriboy21(m): 1:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Mark.esiyeden@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Saveasoul: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2017
Icezychris1@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 28, 2017
goddyair1:
pls kindly send me the link 2 all ya money making program and guide 2 goddyair1@gmail.com tnks

Hello goddyair1! I hope you received sign up links to paying money making platforms! Kindly sign up to all of them immediately and reply with your usernames in all for eligibility to receive more fantastic money making opportunities this week.

Note: Those who haven't signed up yet to the previously introduced sites shouldn't bother requesting for more opportunities. To be eligible, you will be required to present your usernames in all, and once confirmed, you will have additional opportunities mailed to you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Congratulations to all of you who have taken actions one way or the other in making money online. Links to genuine, legit and paying money making programs have already been sent to many of you, although only few people have taken actions. That's why many Nigerians cannot make money online just because we are not ready to build a business. Instead, we look around for get-rich-quick programs online, but unfortunately, there's none.

Secret: Take actions today! Sign up to those money making sites not minding the current situation you're still going through now, but rather concentrate or focus on making money steadily and see how your online business grows in just one month.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Upson42(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Congratulations to all of you who have taken actions one way or the other in making money online. Links to genuine, legit and paying money making programs have already been sent to many of you, although only few people have taken actions. That's why many Nigerians cannot make money online just because we are not ready to build a business. Instead, we look around for get-rich-quick programs online, but unfortunately, there's none.

Secret: Take actions today! Sign up to those money making sites not minding the current situation you're still going through now, but rather concentrate or focus on making money steadily and see how your online business grows in just one month.

How can I register,,Pls send the details to omoniyisunday807@gmail.com. thanks op
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by yamaibaba(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2017
shedrachdogara@gmail.com.. please send the other links to the money making websites.. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by modath(f): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR PAYPAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by adahgold(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Emmanueladah1@gmail.com. Am ready to take action now, send me the link?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Funkybabee(f): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Tried to register on first link link but it won't load to next page,
Second one I registered on it and want to registered on its gateway so as to post,same problem with, it won't move to next page if am registered or not I don't know. am already fed up about that I just want to ask a question that can I use the new device to registered on poostlop,does it not link to this site u just shared so as not to say duplicate again
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Hello, I am new here. please I'd like to get the links in my mail (onojaisraelm@gmail.com)
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by chyegems(f): 3:21am On Jul 29, 2017
adannewi99@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Funkybabee:

Tried to register on first link link but it won't load to next page,
Second one I registered on it and want to registered on its gateway so as to post,same problem with, it won't move to next page if am registered or not I don't know. am already fed up about that I just want to ask a question that can I use the new device to registered on poostlop,does it not link to this site u just shared so as not to say duplicate again

I'm sorry for the inconveniences caused. Till last night, I was still having some new sign-ups through those links. That was the reason I told you guys to hold on signing up for the first program till I ask you to go ahead. I will let you know when it's time to continue with signing up for the first program lest you waste posting efforts.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 29, 2017
adahgold:

Emmanueladah1@gmail.com. Am ready to take action now, send me the link?

Kindly check your email. You've already received links to those genuine and paying money making programs. The most important thing now is that you should take actions if you're truly serious about making money online. So many people just signed up but didn't start earning. The daily possible earning was too little for their liking.

Guys, let's stop chasing shadows on the internet, looking for programs that generate up to $40-$50 per day even to start with. You will not see such because there's none except you waste time, data and efforts working on scam sites only. You won't believe that theforumwheel has better earning potentials than any other paid posting forums online.

News: I'm pleased to inform all of you guys that theforumwheel has come out with revolutionary ways to earn money more than ever. How? Theforumwheel has just increased the credits per post. Number of forums to post to has just increased to 16 - 17 yesterday. Post limits have increased in all of the forums to impress those writers who are ready to make money posting on forums. Most importantly, if you're a user with just a 3.0 rating, now you will be able to get posting approval and get access to subscribe and post to more than ten different forums on the list. With the look of things, theforumwheel is waxing stronger each new day and standing out among the forums offering paid posting jobs online.

The more you post, the more you earn credits per post! That's the tip about maximizing earnings on theforumwheel and it isn't like that in any other paid posting forum online. I therefore encourage those who created accounts at theforumwheel but didn't take actions to start posting right away. Make your ten sample posts today and get your approval before end of the day, guaranteed even with no stringent requirements. Now, you will be able to subscribe and get paid posting to more than ten different forums on theforumwheel even if your user rating is just 3.0. Amazing right? Start taking actions today and begin withdrawing tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.