Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (50071 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hello, I'm surprised hearing this too. If you clicked the activation link sent to your email, you wouldn't have experienced issues like this. Please, try and see to this.
Finally got it right on forumwheel waiting for approval
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by elmas(m): 5:03am On Jul 22, 2017
gabriel4edeh@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by rill: 5:57am On Jul 22, 2017
temmy59:
how did u finally go about it
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Generalkorex(m): 6:14am On Jul 22, 2017
pioneerwriter:
For those who don't know how to subscribe to the gateway, kindly visit the gateway again and click on FORUMS through the navigation bar. You will be taken to the forum list and will see gateway pinned at the top of the forum list highlighted in bold texts, and in large sizes to make it stand out.

Click the green "plus" icon which is located at the right end of the listing. A drop down box should then appear. Enter the username and email address used to register at the Gateway. Once you have done this click "Submit".

Screen shot would have been the best way to do this. I am using Firefox mobile and I can't see anything like that.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by amor001: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Hey! I'm now fully set on my device sending details on how you can earn a lot of money working with two money making sites at the comfort of your home. When you will have completed your sign-up and approval process, although one of these programs does not require any test or sample posts whatever, you will receive an additional money making program that does not involve posting at all together with the tips that will help you maximize earnings in all of the three sites. Please, be ready to work hard. Payment is made via Paypal in all which is good.

How do I get a PayPal account?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2017
temmy59:

Kudos to you, temmy59! I'm impressed at your courage and determination towards making money online. I guessed you too had issues while trying to subscribe to the gateway. Having resolved that, kindly encourage others to do the same. Subscribing to the gateway is quite simple and that's the most crucial step to be taken prior to submission of sample posts. It's as simple as clicking on the 'Instructions' tab or 'Forums' through the navigation bar at the top of the gateway site.

Note: If you want a better rating here, make sure you upload an avatar before submitting all of your ten sample posts and do the same when you want to start joining forums.

I'm not done yet suggesting good and decent ways to make money online. We're definitely working on 7 different money making sites together. Some would not even require posting at all. Once I have your email with me, you're going to start working and earning with 7 different money making sites that pay in just a few days. Details about withdrawing to Paypal and receiving local bank alerts will be communicated to you through email in due course, but you won't be able to earn money if you're not determined, i,e, if you're not ready to devote some time doing it.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by ceed: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2017
am interested, my email is cee_delia@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by doubleportion: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2017
Is there any password tip? Keep telling me my password does not match!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by davidflipcy5856(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Kudos to you, temmy59! I'm impressed at your courage and determination towards making money online. I guessed you too had issues while trying to subscribe to the gateway. Having resolved that, kindly encourage others to do the same. Subscribing to the gateway is quite simple and that's the most crucial step to be taken prior to submission of sample posts. It's as simple as clicking on the 'Instructions' tab or 'Forums' through the navigation bar at the top of the gateway site.

Note: If you want a better rating here, make sure you upload an avatar before submitting all of your ten sample posts and do the same when you want to start joining forums.

I'm not done yet suggesting good and decent ways to make money online. We're definitely working on 7 different money making sites together. Some would not even require posting at all. Once I have your email with me, you're going to start working and earning with 7 different money making sites that pay in just a few days. Details about withdrawing to Paypal and receiving local bank alerts will be communicated to you through email in due course, but you won't be able to earn money if you're not determined, i,e, if you're not ready to devote some time doing it.
hi I have registered 3days which I quoted you but you have not send anything to me. I wish you can respond to this,i will be waiting for your reply. once again my username there is Davidwrites and you can send to bisoyep@gmail.com and I use your username as referral, thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by doubleportion: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Is there any password tips? Keep telling me myy password not match!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
davidflipcy5856:
hi I have registered 3days which I quoted you but you have not send anything to me. I wish you can respond to this,i will be waiting for your reply. once again my username there is Davidwrites and you can send to bisoyep@gmail.com and I use your username as referral, thanks.

Kindly specify which program you signed up with so I can know what guide I'm going to send you. Of course you know many programs are involved now.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
doubleportion:
Is there any password tips? Keep telling me myy password not match!
md*

If you have personal issues you want me to attend to, kindly use the signature to make your enquiries. I will get back to you in no time.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by YONYE: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
am new here, can you put me through?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by doubleportion: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Successful!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
YONYE:
am new here, can you put me through?

Hi Yonye, you're welcome on board. You have just received some details into two different money making programs that really pay and will receive further details into five additional money making programs that work. That means once you complete work schedule in any particular program, you immediately switch to the other and so on till you finish your money making schedule for the day.

The truth about making money online is that there's no free money anywhere and a lot of technicalities are involved. Now that you've met me here, those technicalities have been resolved already for you by someone who cares. You just have to work to earn cash in as much as you wouldn't need searching for money making programs online anymore. Seven paying and genuine money making sites are okay for you making enough money online so far you are ready.

What is the secret to be successful online?

When you first start out, you will still be earning very little that may seem worthless in your sight, but you wouldn't mind gathering the little. You keep working to complete daily earning schedule not minding the token that is dropping. As time goes on, you will discover you're already making money. For those who believe my true report, let's go on. You will thank me for these soonest.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by FESTAC101: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
I have written my ten texts and submitted, what next?

How do I know they are under review as I am yet to receive any notification or mail?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
FESTAC101:
I have written my ten texts and submitted, what next?

How do I know they are under review as I am yet to receive any notification or mail?

Hello Festac101! Did you subscribe to the gateway before submitting your ten sample posts as instructed in the guide? If yes, you should have received a notification email by now that your posts are under review. If no, you have to subscribe to the gateway first and then rewrite the ten sample posts.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by onitemitope(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hello sir (pioneer writer)
My name is Temitope i am really intrested in getting to know this means of financial freedom and i believe you must have alot from it, i also sent you an email my mail is onitemitope001@gmail.com,hope to hear from you sir
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by jeslofem: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
temmy59:

pls can you send me the link to register pls
thegabrielight@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by WeanyD: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Abidemi501(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hello I have registered wit ur username as refferer. My uaername is preeminentwriter my e-mail I'd adeyeye 95 at gmail . com pls no space
pioneerwriter:

Thanks for your interest in this money making program. As you have seen and heard a lot of testimonies cheesy here on the forum, it's a legitimate site where you get paid instantly just for posting replies to other people's posts and posting comments on blog posts. You withdraw your money everyday through Paypal and receive local bank alerts here in Nigeria or anywhere in the world.

Details about getting paid will be given upon successful registration. Use the link below and make sure you enter Pioneerauthor as your referrer. Once I confirm this, you will receive my simplified guide 100% free.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Madametrendy(f): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pls send me link. mailmadametrendy@gmail.com.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Tohsynetita1: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Am interested, greatfullness494@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
jeslofem:

pls can you send me the link to register pls
thegabrielight@gmail.com
The op will send you the link, not me.. Op please attend to this person
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 23, 2017
temmy59:

The op will send you the link, not me.. Op please attend to this person

Hi temmy59! thanks for your great humility and tenderness. I'm grateful for your good mind. I won't forget that. I've already sent the requested sign up link. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Tohsynetita1:
Am interested, greatfullness494@gmail.com

Hi Tohsynetita1! I hope you received the requested sign up link. I've already sent you the link with the guide. Kindly check your inbox and let's know here if you truly received it. Thanks for your interest in this program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nowenuse: 2:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Pioneerwriter. pls send me the link at nowenuseka@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by BrotherBlood1: 2:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Dear Pioneerwriter, stop deceiving people here on getting paid with forum wheel. You and them will NOT be paid.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi temmy59! thanks for your great humility and tenderness. I'm grateful for your good mind. I won't forget that. I've already sent the requested sign up link. Thanks.
You are welcome, when would i be getting the mail ok the remaining 5 income source
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2017
temmy59:

You are welcome, when would i be getting the mail ok the remaining 5 income source
what rating did u get for ur ten posts u made 2 days ago?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi Tohsynetita1! I hope you received the requested sign up link. I've already sent you the link with the guide. Kindly check your inbox and let's know here if you truly received it. Thanks for your interest in this program.
can u pls shear d links of d other money making ways for us, so we can choose what works for us? Instead of hanging on only one method. They are still ur links is'nt it? Just give us so we can do what works for us among them. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.