Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (50328 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by WealthBuilder01: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2017
BrotherBlood1:
Dear Pioneerwriter, stop deceiving people here on getting paid with forum wheel. You and them will NOT be paid.

Actually, I'm not deceiving anybody here. I'm only asking people to do exactly what I've done online. I will never introduce people into a program that will not pay. Once I mention a program to them, know that they are going to receive payments for their efforts, guaranteed. Kindly do your search through Google or anywhere else you know you can make your findings. You will find out that this is a legitimate money making program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2017
I hope everybody has finished signing up for the first two programs! You must work in all of these programs in order to make enough money. Are you set to receive the third US-based money making site? I will explain how to make money with this particular one later in the day. I've got paid several times there too and you too will get paid, but via Paypal only. It's a content writing site where you receive part of your asking price upon submission and approval. Once your article gets approved in less than 10 hours, you will receive upfront payment instantly. I'll be back.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by skaqe: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2017
08133721021 call or WhatsApp to get urs or for more info.

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2017
tayotayo60:
what rating did u get for ur ten posts u made 2 days ago?
I have not been approved yet. Have you been aproved
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by onitemitope(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hello pioneer author, thanks for the email,i got the link sir and i have done but up untill ,dont know how to subscribe to gateway. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
temmy59:

I have not been approved yet. Have you been aproved
I made a complaine to surpot on d mater, morethan 30hrs now no responce. Did t make a complaine too? Were u atended to?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
pioneerwriter:
I hope everybody has finished signing up for the first two programs! You must work in all of these programs in order to make enough money. Are you set to receive the third US-based money making site? I will explain how to make money with this particular one later in the day. I've got paid several times there too and you too will get paid, but via Paypal only. It's a content writing site where you receive part of your asking price upon submission and approval. Once your article gets approved in less than 10 hours, you will receive upfront payment instantly. I'll be back.
apart from theforumwheel, what second one are u refering to again? Cos u've only sent forumwheel to me and not any other. Pls send me d second one u are talking about so i can folow up on all d programes. U have my e-mail already. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
tayotayo60:
I made a complaine to surpot on d mater, morethan 30hrs now no responce. Did t make a complaine too? Were u atended to?
I made a complain too, no response
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Cmyname(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
jimnozi:
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy
Please My Fellow Nigerians
Don't waist time again online busy doing nothing
Turn your Laptop/Phone to Money Making Machine
I mean Turn them to Your Office
Its is All About FOREX TRADING
People Say u will Loose
Yes its Through when you don't have Proper Training/Strategy
AM telling you, You can make a living from this every month
Training is free anywhere you are in the world
Trade every day and get Net Profit at the end of the month
Come Get reliable signal and strategy to SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADING

For More Info Contact Me 07061941772
How much does it cost opening a new thread on nairaland? You have been moving from thread to thread with your offer, why not open a thread for it?

Peace!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
onitemitope:
Hello pioneer author, thanks for the email,i got the link sir and i have done but up untill ,dont know how to subscribe to gateway. Thanks

Hi Tope! Subscribing to the gateway is quite easy. Kindly visit the gateway and click on the 'Instructions' link or check through the navigation bar at the top of the Gateway site and click on the 'Forums' tab. You will see the Gateway appearing on top of the forum list in bold texts. Click on the green 'plus' sign and enter the username and email address for your gateway account. Then click on the 'Submit' button. You will see a message notifying you that you've been subscribed to the gateway. This is when you are safe making your ten sample posts.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
tayotayo60:
apart from theforumwheel, what second one are u refering to again? Cos u've only sent forumwheel to me and not any other. Pls send me d second one u are talking about so i can folow up on all d programes. U have my e-mail already. Thanks.

Hello tayotayo60! Oh I'm sorry I didn't send you the other money making site. It was due to oversight. I will send it right away. Thanks for your interest in these programs.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Madu2013(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hello thanks for the great work u are doing here. I just registered my username is Liberty2017, referral pioneerauthor .please I need the guide on how to post my first ten post. Here is my email Libertymadu21@Gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
I want to use this medium to announce to everybody here that I've never announced a program that never pays. Someone said I did so, just to criticize the good work I'm doing here. Because of this, I therefore throw this challenge open that everybody should google it out right from this moment, asking whether the money making programs I've been announcing to all of you here are a legit one or not. You will all commend me here and will get more courage to work hard when you have made your findings through Google. Please, do that now.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by talkportal: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
pioneerwriter:
I want to use this medium to announce to everybody here that I've never announced a program that never pays. Someone said I did so, just to criticize the good work I'm doing here. Because of this, I therefore throw this challenge open that everybody should google it out right from this moment, asking whether the money making programs I've been announcing to all of you here are a legit one or not. You will all commend me here and will get more courage to work hard when you have made your findings through Google. Please, do that now.

I have sent mail to your email but I am yet to get your message please I am still expecting your response.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Funkybabee(f): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Just log in and saw ur message u sent to me about the guides, thank u very much for that. but as I Sign up to one forum it said they will need to confirm my email before I can post and join the discussion same with one that I posted a topics and they said I need an approval that it will be send to my mail. I just want to ask that in any post I want to create am I going to need approval before it can be see and also am I going to be posting to different 10 forum to complete for task or I can post 10 topics to one forum to meet my first target as a new member.

Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sangresan(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Many thanks to OP for showing the way.Pls,I am interested...eagleoniroko@gmail.com..
Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tunji2003(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pls send the link to suleadeyu43@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by olavic17: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please link olavic17@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Funkybabee:

Just log in and saw ur message u sent to me about the guides, thank u very much for that. but as I Sign up to one forum it said they will need to confirm my email before I can post and join the discussion same with one that I posted a topics and they said I need an approval that it will be send to my mail. I just want to ask that in any post I want to create am I going to need approval before it can be see and also am I going to be posting to different 10 forum to complete for task or I can post 10 topics to one forum to meet my first target as a new member.

Thanks

Hi Funkybabee! You must subscribe to the gateway first before submitting your ten sample posts, otherwise, your sample posts will not be automatically submitted. Details on how to go about these were previously explained today on this same page. Kindly check through my post about this on this very page or, perhaps, click on the 'Instructions' tab at the top of the gateway site.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by CosmicJames(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hello Pioneerauthor, I know exactly how you feel about that attack from @Bloodbrother.
I have had my own share of such attack in the past while trying to help others right here on NL and in my Facebook group.

It can be very discouraging. But I want to encourage you to continue . Don't allow that to bother you. Just know that no matter how good you are, there are people that must criticize you. These set of people that must criticize you doesn't help anybody, but when they see someone trying to help, they do try to stop the person by throwing in some really bad comments.

Please keep up the good work and don't mind such distractions. What you doing is legit, I endorse it.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
talkportal:

I have sent mail to your email but I am yet to get your message please I am still expecting your response.

Hi talkportal! I'm sorry I could not respond to your inquiries on time. That was due to some busy schedule. I will check your message and get back to you in no time.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
CosmicJames:

Hello Pioneerauthor, I know exactly how you feel about that attack from @Bloodbrother.
I have had my own share of such attack in the past while trying to help others right here on NL and in my Facebook group.

It can be very discouraging. But I want to encourage you to continue . Don't allow that to bother you. Just know that no matter how good you are, there are people that must criticize you. These set of people that must criticize you doesn't help anybody, but when they see someone trying to help, they do try to stop the person by throwing in some really bad comments.

Please keep up the good work and don't mind such distractions. What you doing is legit, I endorse it.

Oh CosmicJames! Thanks for your word of courage and comfort. That even shows to me more clearly that you're a like-minded person. I will get back to you concerning your reports on Whatsapp. It sounds great to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
tayotayo60:

Hello tayotayo60! I hope you received the requested details. I've sent these to your email a moment ago. Thanks for trusting my integrity. I appreciate this.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hello tayotayo60! I hope you received the requested details. I've sent these to your email a moment ago. Thanks for trusting my integrity. I appreciate this.
Op this forumwheel is real big time hard work, can someone even reach 100 point in 10 days.
Please forward the remaining income platform to me. I mean the 5.
Ademolaadio@yahoo.com.
Looking forward to it
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 5:21am On Jul 24, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Yes I'll go through it. If these 7 u r talking about all have ur links, pls send them to me with guides, so i can make some progress with anyone of them that works for me please. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Funkybabee(f): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi Funkybabee! You must subscribe to the gateway first before submitting your ten sample posts, otherwise, your sample posts will not be automatically submitted. Details on how to go about these were previously explained today on this same page. Kindly check through my post about this on this very page or, perhaps, click on the 'Instructions' tab at the top of the gateway site.

Please don't mind my question because there are something thing that do not really clear to me that is why am asking you this question. About the ten sample post, do I have to create my post or comments like ten times since it a post for me to make that sample complete, because there are some one page that I click yesterday and comments like 7times but what I saw on my profile is 7mssg and I subscribe to poostloop forum yesterday I comment there but it does not count on my profile that is why I asked that did I have to create my post or not though am going to go through it today very well
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Funkybabee(f): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Don't worry about my question again I have go through and understand it, even already made ten sample post I just have to wait for approval

thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2017
temmy59:

Op this forumwheel is real big time hard work, can someone even reach 100 point in 10 days.
Please forward the remaining income platform to me. I mean the 5.
Ademolaadio@yahoo.com.
Looking forward to it

Hello temmy59! May I remind all of you here that there's no single get-rich-quick program anywhere online except you fall victim of any of the millions of scam sites that promise you can make up to $50 or more per day or give you a $80 sign up bonus which you will never be able to cash out in life.

I've once told you the truth about making money online legitimately as a way of steadily building a business that generate income streams for life. Thus, it's a bit tedious getting started with legit money making sites unless you meet a deceiver. That's why I'm gathering a few guaranteed paying programs for you guys so you can make money into your Paypal account every month. Check the daily payout news through the homepage of the mentioned forum. You should be shocked seeing that some are withdrawing $20 daily from the same site you conclusively feel you can't make 100 credits in ten days.

The secret is that some are earning up to three credits per post. The principle says: the more you post, the higher you earn. You will also earn a lot by referring friends through Whatsapp, forums and social media.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Now, I'm fully set disseminating details about the next legit money making site to all of you, but upon request. Please, be reminded that I haven't asked anyone paying for money making opportunities. I have been giving these free, attending to questions free and giving money making tips free. Now, my greatest joy is that I already have a list of those who are already making money online and withdrawing to Paypal daily.

The latest (hot) way to get paid posting new threads, replies, comments and referring others has now been brought to you free once again. The good news to you is that sample posts are not even required at all. You sign up and start making money right away. Links to the previously introduced programs are included in the details for the benefit of those who are just landing on these pages and for eligibility to getting more opportunities after these ones. What I simply mean is that I would require your account username for each of those sites as it appears on my list to ensure my efforts to help others make money do not go invain.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Funkybabee(f): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Please Am a amateur,don't really know about online business but am really interested in this one.thou I already told u that I have made my10 sample post, thou there are some mistake I made then that I don't subscriber before I made a 10 posts then after I saw your mentioned,is when I subscribed and made another 10post but they now replied me that am not allow to post because of duplicate account I don't really understand but I think Is because of comments I did earlier before I subscribe but now I want to used another email to open, wanna start afresh and u now say it's does not require sample post again how am I going to do that.and also about rating really need help about that

pioneerwriter:
Now, I'm fully set disseminating details about the next legit money making site to all of you, but upon request. Please, be reminded that I haven't asked anyone paying for money making opportunities. I have been giving these free, attending to questions free and giving money making tips free. Now, my greatest joy is that I already have a list of those who are already making money online and withdrawing to Paypal daily.

The latest (hot) way to get paid posting new threads, replies, comments and referring others has now been brought to you free once again. The good news to you is that sample posts are not even required at all. You sign up and start making money right away. Links to the previously introduced programs are included in the details for the benefit of those who are just landing on these pages and for eligibility to getting more opportunities after these ones. What I simply mean is that I would require your account username for each of those sites as it appears on my list to ensure my efforts to help others make money do not go invain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply)

Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.