Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49878 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by daseento(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Was anyone here rejected for duplicate accounts while operating just one. What can be responsible for this, Op please provide clarifications.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
daseento:
Was anyone here rejected for duplicate accounts while operating just one. What can be responsible for this, Op please provide clarifications.
I think it an excuse to cut traffic
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by samsamo48: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Please, I'm sorry for not responding on time to your enquiry. I was trying to figure something out on issues that will prevent your account from getting approved after submitting sample posts. I'm through with my findings already and will get back to all of you by this time tomorrow unfailingly with the lasting solution to this problem. Henceforth, you will be submitting your sample posts easily and will be getting approved successfully. Kindly allow me getting back to you by tomorrow..
I have done another fresh registration. My username is: timitayo. I'm awaiting ur new guide b4 i post. Reasons they keep giving me for posts rejection has always been "duplicate account", when i only did one registration.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kamnene(f): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
pioneerauthor, please explain more on this .
I was told I have insufficient privileges to post any topic and you replied someone that we should try open another account using a different IP with a new device, now, my question is since I have only one device, what do I do?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Manduedu: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2017
pls send me the link and guide. Thanks... seuntoyo@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by nattkay(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
pioneerwriter:
It's alright. How would you like to receive this link? Many have got it through their emails and have already started making money from the program. Of course I follow up with them daily.
nattkay3@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
pioneerwriter:
It's alright. How would you like to receive this link? Many have got it through their emails and have already started making money from the program. Of course I follow up with them daily.
Still waiting for the guides sir,
Ademolaadio@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hey! I'm sorry about this. Many accounts have been closed in the last few days and they still continue closing accounts. It's because the site is about cracking. I'm personally disappointed, but I must say congratulations to all of you! While I was away from here, I went on a research in order to ensure all of you make a living online.

I've got two better American sites that provide a faster way to earn dollars than the cracking site. One of them is a US forum that requires ten sample posts just like the formerly introduced one, but approval messages come in less than 12 hours, unlike that which keeps rejecting everybody's posts in the name of duplicate accounts, whereas no one is using duplicate accounts.

Don't worry about any unpaid accumulated points there, but see that as a training ground to really start earning money now because you're still doing posting jobs. More than 1000 points were not credited to my account too because they couldn't afford to pay that and I've stopped posting there already.

Last year, they shut down permanently because they ran out of cash and reopened this April, and nobody knows when shutdown is going to occur again. Daily, writers are getting frustrated and revoked for unknown reasons or offences. Here, everybody is now complaining about repeated rejection of posts due to duplicate accounts opening and people are lamenting seriously, not knowing I was coming back to break some good news here again. Because of this, I have a compensation package for everybody so far you're not discouraged to make money online.

Do not leave your email address here on the forum, but simply request for these wonderful packages free using the email in the signature below as I welcome you once again into these great money making sites. Congratulations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Hey! I'm sorry about this. Many accounts have been closed in the last few days and they still continue closing accounts. It's because the site is about cracking. I'm personally disappointed, but I must say congratulations to all of you! While I was away from here, I went on a research in order to ensure all of you make a living online.

I've got two better American sites that provide a faster way to earn dollars than the cracking site. One of them is a US forum that requires ten sample posts just like the formerly introduced one, but approval messages come in less than 12 hours, unlike that which keeps rejecting everybody's posts in the name of duplicate accounts, whereas no one is using duplicate accounts.

Don't worry about any unpaid accumulated points there, but see that as a training ground to really start earning money now because you're still doing posting jobs. More than 1000 points were not credited to my account too because they couldn't afford to pay that and I've stopped posting there already.

Last year, they shut down permanently because they ran out of cash and reopened this April, and nobody knows when shutdown is going to occur again. Daily, writers are getting frustrated and revoked for unknown reasons or offences. Here, everybody is now complaining about repeated rejection of posts due to duplicate accounts opening and people are lamenting seriously, not knowing I was coming back to break some good news here again. Because of this, I have a compensation package for everybody so far you're not discouraged to make money online.

Do not leave your email address here on the forum, but simply request for these wonderful packages free using the email in the signature below as I welcome you once again into these great money making sites. Congratulations!
Send you mail sir. Check your box
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
temmy59:

I think it an excuse to cut traffic

Hey temmy59! You got it right. They were just giving enunciating excuses to cut traffic down. Aside from doing those stupid things like suspending innocent accounts ridiculously due to duplicate accounts, they realized they're already running out of cash and about cracking again as they cracked last year. Anyway, congratulations to all of you once again for the new and better money making packages I've just announced a moment ago. Please read through this page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hey temmy59! You got it right. They were just giving enunciating excuses to cut traffic down. Aside from doing those stupid things like suspending innocent accounts ridiculously due to duplicate accounts, they realized they're already running out of cash and about cracking again as they cracked last year. Anyway, congratulations to all of you once again for the new and better money making packages I've just announced a moment ago. Please read through this page.
Yes sir, exactly.
Thank God you have discover a new platform. I already mailed you sir. Please check your mail.
Thanks
Regards.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
temmy59:

Send you mail sir. Check your box

Yeah, I saw your request and I'm almost set sending a new and better money making package to all of you in one click. You will thank me for this. These are US money making sites that guarantee steady flow of income into your bank account. Kindly and carefully read through my response on the pressing issue and the announcement made right on this very page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by samsamo48: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Yeah, I saw your request and I'm almost set sending a new and better money making package to all of you in one click. You will thank me for this. These are US money making sites that guarantee steady flow of income into your bank account. Kindly and carefully read through my response on the pressing issue and the announcement made right on this very page.
I just sent you a gmail. please check your mail. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
samsamo48:
I have done another fresh registration. My username is: timitayo. I'm awaiting ur new guide b4 i post. Reasons they keep giving me for posts rejection has always been "duplicate account", when i only did one registration.

Hey! I'm deeply sorry for the inconveniences encountered. Please be informed that the site has closed hundreds of accounts ridiculously in the last few days giving stupid excuses such as duplicate accounts and so on, whereas they're deliberately doing this because they've run out of cash and are almost cracking due to this.

Now, I've packaged and repackaged two better Money Making Sites where you get paid more easily than the formerly-introduced site. Read further through my first reply message posted here this evening.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kharyode(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Na so my question go unanswered.. @pioneerwriter
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by obanro(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Kindly check your email sir and reply me.
Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by strawb(f): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hey! I'm deeply sorry for the inconveniences encountered. Please be informed that the site has closed hundreds of accounts ridiculously in the last few days giving stupid excuses such as duplicate accounts and so on, whereas they're deliberately doing this because they've run out of cash and are almost cracking due to this.

Now, I've packaged and repackaged two better Money Making Sites where you get paid more easily than the formerly-introduced site. Read further through my first reply message posted here this evening.

I have sent d mail to you bro
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Still awaiting the mail @pioneerwriter
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Hey! I'm now fully set on my device sending details on how you can earn a lot of money working with two money making sites at the comfort of your home. When you will have completed your sign-up and approval process, although one of these programs does not require any test or sample posts whatever, you will receive an additional money making program that does not involve posting at all together with the tips that will help you maximize earnings in all of the three sites. Please, be ready to work hard. Payment is made via Paypal in all which is good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Hey! I'm now fully set on my device sending details on how you can earn a lot of money working with two money making sites at the comfort of your home. When you will have completed your sign-up and approval process, although one of these programs does not require any test or sample posts whatever, you will receive an additional money making program that does not involve posting at all together with the tips that will help you maximize earnings in all of the three sites. Please, be ready to work hard. Payment is made via Paypal in all which is good.

Hello sir you can see i am following you back to back.
I am ever ready,
Am awaiting your mail since yesterday.
Ademolaadio@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by strawb(f): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Thank you bro.
I will wanna advice you that you can set your mail to vacation so that anybody that send you a message will get a reply directly and in that reply, you would included the link in the message. This will save you from attending to each message that enters your inbox. I have sent you message since yesterday but tiill now, I have not received any reply. I know you are the busy type.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Cmyname(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Nice one. Sent you a mail already.

Modified: Saw your reply, thanks.

Quick Question: How many FC=1PP?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by rill: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I keep getting an error message that's reads my username is not found whenever I try to subscribe for the getaway.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
rill:

I keep getting an error message that's reads my username is not found whenever I try to subscribe for the getaway.
Me too it saying i have to activate and be approved before i can subscribe. It really confusing me.
Please check your mail my pioneer
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Darus05(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Sir I sent you a mail.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Generalkorex(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
I can't see subscribe at the gateway o
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
For those who don't know how to subscribe to the gateway, kindly visit the gateway again and click on FORUMS through the navigation bar. You will be taken to the forum list and will see gateway pinned at the top of the forum list highlighted in bold texts, and in large sizes to make it stand out.

Click the green "plus" icon which is located at the right end of the listing. A drop down box should then appear. Enter the username and email address used to register at the Gateway. Once you have done this click "Submit".
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by samsamo48: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
pioneerwriter:
For those who don't know how to subscribe to the gateway, kindly visit the gateway again and click on FORUMS through the navigation bar. You will be taken to the forum list and will see gateway pinned at the top of the forum list highlighted in bold texts, and in large sizes to make it stand out.

Click the green "plus" icon which is located at the right end of the listing. A drop down box should then appear. Enter the username and email address used to register at the Gateway. Once you have done this click "Submit".
My username under you is rightman. i've made & submitted my ten posts.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by rill: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
pioneerwriter:

it keeps telling me my username and email cannot be found on the gateway
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
samsamo48:
My username under you is rightman. i've made & submitted my ten posts.

Kudos to you, rightman! I confirmed your registration, of course. I hope you wrote the sample posts well! Your approval message comes in less than 12 hours for real and you can start earning posting right away. Once you get approved, you will receive further tips on how you can maximize your earnings.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
rill:

it keeps telling me my username and email cannot be found on the gateway

Hello, I'm surprised hearing this too. If you clicked the activation link sent to your email, you wouldn't have experienced issues like this. Please, try and see to this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.