Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49819 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Julietm(f): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
I just stumble in to your thread today, i want to say thank you your goos work please keep up. I will be glad if you send me such opportunity, my email is igwec11@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Ensho: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kindly Send Me D Link Also,emmanuelfolorunsho78@gmail.Com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kdon0000: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
My email is
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Presh555(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
In this global recession, guys are still making it genuinely online.

I recently bought some materials that taught me how to import from the comfort of my home using my phone/laptop.

It contains:
*All you need to know about mini importation from A-Z.

*A new site where you can get products far cheaper than aliexpress.

*Contacts of people abroad that can help you source for materials directly from manufacturers.

*How to get it shipped to Nigeria for as low as $7/kg within 24 hours or even less.

*How to spot "hot in demand" products that sells like crazy down here in Nigeria...I'm actually getting tons of orders from two very hot in demand products on a daily basis.

*How to sell them on Facebook, Konga, Jumia or using sales funnel.

*How to deliver to your customers without any hitches.

*How to run the biz anywhere outside Lagos even outside Nigeria.

The list goes on and on...

Because I have a large heart I am giving all these to the first 10 persons that would reach me.

You can now fund your start-up business for as much as N3,000,000...more details will be given when you Call/WhatsApp/Email

REMEMBER I'M GIVING IT TO THE FIRST 10 PERSONS...

They say 'opportunity comes but once'
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by LORDLARGE(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Morning to you fans! I hope the day has been bright for all of you! I haven't been around for some days, but all is for you whether you believe me or not. You should have received a mail or two from me by now on another way to earn multiple streams of income online which is way easier than the posting jobs you are familiar with.

It becomes necessary for me sending you additional opportunities, although some guys here were angrily against this, but I still have to keep on doing this because of those who always want more opportunities. The new tutorial you just received this week has proven enough to you that I'm not being selfish as those guys claimed. After all, such claims shouldn't have been made against me for giving free opportunities.
please sene the link to yikawesemen@gmail.com thank you
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by soulstar09(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Send d link : soulstar099@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by brightpre(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
please am interested, brightpre@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by rafaha(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please kindly send to rafiu.ola@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Aragon: 4:33am On Aug 23, 2017
ridah92@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by nullboss: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2017
NaijaBetKing:
Not to seem rude or anything.

But has anyone earned just 5$ so far undecided

Testify here.
Keep on doubting, while we keep making money, I have made more than $35 in the past 7days from just one site, cheesy pioneerwriter you toomuch
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by nullboss: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Mrluv:
bro calm down nobody is spoiling the op good work.this thread is now up 23 page no authentic testimony
Shut the Bleep up, many of us are too busy making money, no time to come here and you here ranting, I have made more than $35 dollars in the past 7days from just one site alone.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Spreadpeace(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=pioneerwriter post=59622680]

I hope you received your free tutorial! If you didn't, kindly get back to me to ensure you get yours. Once you follow the guide and instructions, you will receive the tips to receiving payments locally same day.[/quote

Pls my mail is razaaqade@gmail.com.
Thank you for the great work
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Spreadpeace(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
pioneerwriter:
For all of you who have signed up already, apart from the free guide you received, I'm pleased to inform you that you will all receive an additional tip that guarantees $10-$30 per day without spending a dime when you're able to make at least 30 posts at the forums you've subscribed to.

The additional tip will include a list of 100 online marketing forums where you're going to get yourself established and create a stable ocean of wealth for life, That's a secret for you and you will all find it so when you get it. If you can work hard, you will earn a great deal of daily income from this program and you will never talk about the economic crisis with people any longer.
Please help me, my mail is razaaqade@gmail.com. may God bless you abundantly for this.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mrluv(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
nullboss:
Shut the Bleep up, many of us are too busy making money, no time to come here and you here ranting, I have made more than $35 dollars in the past 7days from just one site alone.
bro.I wud not insult you cus doing so wud not add anytin to my life and if you feel offended by my post I am sorry.as you claim that you have make $35 in the past 7 day I am not saying it is impossible . the only question I will ask you and I need and honest answer from you. have you successful widraw the money to your local acct here in Nigeria
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
nullboss:
Keep on doubting, while we keep making money, I have made more than $35 in the past 7days from just one site, cheesy pioneerwriter you toomuch

Which of the site Bros?
Any proof? No be just to write 35$.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
nullboss:

Hi nullboss! Minds like yours are so rare in the African community. I've successfully withdrawn to PayPal dozens of times from the posting jobs and have finally arrived the best of online jobs ever which does not even require PayPal for getting paid at all. If you haven't received that, kindly and quickly make your request for the links in earnest through email because you are already missing out.

I'm most surprised that some users here have so far forgotten that there are certain rules guiding posting threads and replies on the forum. I received series of testimonies through email from many fans home and abroad on their success in the course of coming across this thread, who got deprived at many occasions in trying to post their testimonies here. Once again, nullboss, receive my big kudos. Your good mind will surely bring you up to success. Please, keep it up. Thanks!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2017
Mrluv:
bro.I wud not insult you cus doing so wud not add anytin to my life and if you feel offended by my post I am sorry.as you claim that you have make $35 in the past 7 day I am not saying it is impossible . the only question I will ask you and I need and honest answer from you. have you successful widraw the money to your local acct here in Nigeria

Bro you get time o. Have you gone through the dude profile?

He is a maniac that goes about the forum insulting everyone. $35 is making him go nuts already.

There is no need to bother yourself, he can't prove if he has withdrawn neither has he earn the acclaimed amount.

Success doesn't hide its face. If the whole ishh has been going fine, this thread will be garnished and flooded with louded tesimonies with people basking at the feet of the OP like a god.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by nullboss: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi nullboss! Minds like yours are so rare in the African community. I've successfully withdrawn to PayPal dozens of times from the posting jobs and have finally arrived the best of online jobs ever which does not even require PayPal for getting paid at all. If you haven't received that, kindly and quickly make your request for the links in earnest through email because you are already missing out.

I'm most surprised that some users here have so far forgotten that there are certain rules guiding posting threads and replies on the forum. I received series of testimonies through email from many fans home and abroad on their success in the course of coming across this thread, who got deprived at many occasions in trying to post their testimonies here. Once again, nullboss, receive my big kudos. Your good mind will surely bring you up to success. Please, keep it up. Thanks!
Thanks boss, sent you a mail.
keep up the good work and ignore the haters.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Chibydinho(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, kindly request for the sign-up links through the email contact in the signature box below. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.

I need a way I can withdraw my dollars, Sir.
You already have my email
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2017
Chibydinho:

I need a way I can withdraw my dollars, Sir.
You already have my email

Hi! I hope you received my mail on the Paypal enquiry! Don't forget that you must have a minimum of $20 in your US PayPal account in order to be able to withdraw to a local bank account through an exchanger. As I said in that mail, when you reach 20 USD, just email me again. You will have your funds paid to your Nigerian bank account same day without issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Elegantsteps: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Pioneerwriter,
God bless you so much for the good job you are doing.
Your type is very rare in our present time. Keep up the good work and pay no attention to the negative minded. I have registered in all the platform using your link and my user name in all the platform is Successlots. Thank you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi! I hope you received my mail on the Paypal enquiry! Don't forget that you must have a minimum of $20 in your US PayPal account in order to be able to withdraw to a local bank account through an exchanger. As I said in that mail, when you reach 20 USD, just email me again. You will have your funds paid to your Nigerian bank account same day without issues.
do you exchange paypal to naira?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Day11(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2017
tayotayo60:
do you exchange paypal to naira?
How much do you wanna exchange?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 31, 2017
I have 150$ PayPal inbox me or call me 08165222248
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tboibamz: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
pioneerwriter:

boss. please help me oooooooooooo. abeg.

tboibamz@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by missnigeria: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
olamiposioluyemi@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by SkillfulValue: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please send it to me kayroy247@gmail.com
pioneerwriter:

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Esmael23(m): 6:02am On Sep 01, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Pls my focus is on the bold line. kindly send details to ismaila23sanni@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by chrisandrea: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2017
pls.am interested, send me the link. janefrancessukah@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
A lot of so-called money making opportunities are being launched on the internet daily, it's quite unfortunate that most of these are scams. You will sign up and work, but won't get paid ever. I feel for so many people who have already been scammed. For your information, these scammers are only finding ways of driving traffic. One fact I will tell somebody here today is that making money online is real, but not that easy. Accept my gospel today and thank me forever or keep chasing shadows and be disappointed when it's time to get paid. You can decide to continue working for those deceivers until you realise what you are reading here today. Then, you can really value this fact, but it may be too late to reverse.

Forum posting has almost become the preferred online job today. Most online jobs are not that easy to make money from. You will only work and work and finally discover you are wasting time and data subscriptions on worthless micro jobs. Hello somebody! If you're reading this post, I want you to know that I was once in your shoes wasting time on all sorts of micro jobs without getting paid at all before I finally figured things out myself.

If you're really serious about making money online, I have good news for you. We have an internationally unique and special forum posting platform that really pays for posting short articles. You are guaranteed making $5 -$10 daily posting topics and replies. This can easily graduate to $10 -$20 per day with time depending on your commitment. Stop chasing shadows and get serious about making money online. I'm pleased to inform you that I have a guide for you that will help you get started and begin earning money from the first post. Congratulations!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by henrygentle: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
pioneerwriter:
A lot of so-called money making opportunities are being launched on the internet daily, it's quite unfortunate that most of these are scams. You will sign up and work, but won't get paid ever. I feel for so many people who have already been scammed. For your information, these scammers are only finding ways of driving traffic. One fact I will tell somebody here today is that making money online is real, but not that easy. Accept my gospel today and thank me forever or keep chasing shadows and be disappointed when it's time to get paid. You can decide to continue working for those deceivers until you realise what you are reading here today. Then, you can really value this fact, but it may be too late to reverse.

Forum posting has almost become the preferred online job today. Most online jobs are not that easy to make money from. You will only work and work and finally discover you are wasting time and data subscriptions on worthless micro jobs. Hello somebody! If you're reading this post, I want you to know that I was once in your shoes wasting time on all sorts of micro jobs without getting paid at all before I finally figured things out myself.

If you're really serious about making money online, I have good news for you. We have an internationally unique and special forum posting platform that really pays for posting short articles. You are guaranteed making $5 -$10 daily posting topics and replies. This can easily graduate to $10 -$20 per day with time depending on your commitment. Stop chasing shadows and get serious about making money online. I'm pleased to inform you that I have a guide for you that will help you get started and begin earning money from the first post. Congratulations!

Sir, i'm very much interested in these Online Forum Posting Job opportunity.
Take me as your full student, be my Mentor/Tutor.
As I humbly and solely want to learn all from you and be a Testimony for your good works.

Please my email is onyeanusihenry@gmail.com
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.